Medical Mod [SP/MP] [1.4.6]

mbolz
By mbolz in Outdated/Abandoned,
Hello! Welcome to the medical mod post. This is a mod I have created to fix the lack of medicine in the current game, and is an "add-on" to TFC (although it will also work in vanilla, but will be super OP as the heal rates are adjusted to work with TFC health) . I created it because I currently play on a server which runs TFC, and we are actively fighting mobs and wished for a alternative to sleeping to regain health. It is possible you also know me as "locoroco555" as that is my old user name. This mod does not edit any TFC code, and can be installed without TFC. (I just reccomend agaisnt using it without TFC) The mod adds the following items and features to the game: - five different types of powder - five different types of bandages - non-medicated bandage - pestel - Mortar and Pestle - Allows use of bandages on other players by simply hitting them with the bandage - Allows use of bandage on self, by right clicking when the bandage is equipped - Fully customizable rates - Poison Things! - Heal or Poison Animals CURRENT RECOMMENDED VERSION (1.4.6): http://dl.dropbox.co...edical%20v7.zip (as of the above version, you can now place the zip file directly in your mods folder) Mod Post on Minecraft Forums (outdated): http://www.minecraft...l-mod-spmp-146/ If you like the mod and want to see it grow and expand, pass me a like both here and on the minecraft forums post (link above). News: Feb 3: Exams done, however, I will be delaying the release of v8, due to the little progress I have made in the past little while. I hope to have it completed soon though. I am also looking into adding random virus' and the possibility of having a wound infected. Remides will be craftable of course to cure these, as the bandages will maintain their current purpose of providing quick healing in tight situations . Jan 26: v7 released today, download above and enjoy the now fully customizable config! Also, first exam done 3 left! Jan 22: Final exams this week and next week, so I wont be able to begin adding the planned features till the first. But I am hoping to release an update which includes a config file, some new bandages and improved recipes by the fourth. Screenshots: Recipes: Medical Powder: Medicated Bandages: Poison Items: (special thanks to the NEI mod for allowing me to screenshot my recipes) Download: How to Install: Future Plans: Servers: (servers that use TFC and this mod) Disclaimer: Please note that I am not responsible for any damages to your computer, to your minecraft, to your saved worlds, to your server, or for ay other thing that could possible go wrong. Please also respect my right as a modder, who created this mod from the ground up by not releasing my mod publicly. If you wish to use this mod in your mod pack, go right ahead (however, you will need permission form TFC devs to use TFC in your pack) just post a link to this post and credit my name ENJOY!!
  • 55 replies