Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xearo120

[B75] Collection of bug notices

6 posts in this topic

Loving the mod from only playing 2 days of it, makes the game challenging and interesting but its in beta so its a little bit buggy of course. So here's what I got;

Fire Pits (Single and Multiplayer)

The majority mine are bugged for some odd reason in that they wont consume logs for fuel and when they eventually burn out they still show the burning animation and stay that way even if I throw logs into it and I've tried this with many different kinds of logs.

Ores

I noticed this one from pulling out Cassiteritefrom a sluice in which it would for some reason just disappear and not stack with any of the other pieces of ore but this also happens at times when working with it on a fire pit. So far I've only seen it happen with Cassiterite, copper seems fine along with the others including gems.

Javelins

Sometimes when thrown they seem to disappear but they are either under a block or they bounced some distance away.

Doors (Multiplayer)

I only noticed that it does this with the doors made of planks not the plank blocks (New doors implemented in the mod). What happens is the door is activated by right clicking it to open or close it and it plays the sound for the other player but doesn't show the animation of the door moving but it physically will not let the other player pass through the door as if there was an invisible barrier.

Trees (Multiplayer)

I only saw this when chopping down trees in a multiplayer server, when a player cuts down a tree (Not sure whether its the larger or smaller ones) there is a chunk that disappears below the tree in which a large square just vanishes below it in the ground but not to bedrock. I haven't seen this on single player yet so its only on a server so far.

Those are what I've got so far as I'm still in the beginning portions of this and have yet to work towards a Bloomery or anything like that, if anyone has any possible fixes for these in game to at least restore some functionality of the items in game that would be nice to know until they get fixed

Ahh are the door bugs only plank doors!

That was driving me INSANE!!!

Will replace all with block doors asap, thankyou!

I've had ore disappear in a bloomery on a server and then randomly come out as platinum. It has happened with both cassiterite and copper. I think the issue is not removing the platinum after having magnetite in the bloomery.

I wanted to destroy my first forge by destroying all blocks around it, but the "forge block" won't diappear. There is now this charred block left and no tool can destroy it :(

Good topic, usually there's one for each beta build. However keep up the good work.

There is an easy fix for the door glitch in multiplayer. Just LEFT click on the door once and it will show it's true state (open or closed).

There is also a way to get around the sluice bug; you need to drag (not shift click) the individual piece of ore from the sluice into your inventory (not stack it with pre-existing ores), then go over to a chest and drag (not shift click) the taken piece of ore into the chest. After that, you can shift click and stack the ore you got freely.

I wanted to destroy my first forge by destroying all blocks around it, but the "forge block" won't diappear. There is now this charred block left and no tool can destroy it :(

The forge block can be broken, it just takes a minute or two. And I don't think using tools will speed it up, so just use your hands so you don't waste tool durability. But it can be broken.

Also, here are some other bugs and glitches:

[b75] Peat can't be shift-clicked into the firepit fuel slots, instead when shift-clicked it will place it into the burn slot.

[b75] If a chunk contaning a stone anvil with a hammer in it (and rendered on top if it) is unloaded, the next time you visit it the hammer will no longer render unless you reopen the anvil GUI (this only affects the anvil and hammer visually, physically the hammer is still inside the anvil GUI).

[b75] Well known bug, but still, sometimes chisel modes will mess up, requring a relog or even a client restart to fix.

[b75] Using a shovel to dig out farmland (tilled dirt blocks) won't speed up the process, it takes the same amount of time as it would to break it with your fist.

[b75] Grass can grow on dirt blocks directly below farmland (tilled dirt).

I'm gonna make a new thread since this is kinda forgotten.. I'll update it regulary

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0