Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
PickleBrick

Just wanted to say

15 posts in this topic

this is the best mod for minecraft ever.

Thanks for putting the effort into making it B) and hello to everyone :D

good placement of topic :lol:

kudos to a happy person.

And before i forget.......

WELCOME TO TFC FORUMS!!!!

(run now!!!)

good placement of topic :lol:

kudos to a happy person.

And before i forget.......

WELCOME TO TFC FORUMS!!!!

(run now!!!)

yknow, is it me, or have the forums become really quiet lately? i remember back in the day, i would get back after not being here for a day, and there would be almost a page full of posts for me to catch up on

yknow, is it me, or have the forums become really quiet lately? i remember back in the day, i would get back after not being here for a day, and there would be almost a page full of posts for me to catch up on

Even when I joined, it was pretty active. But you are right. It DOES seem to be more quiet. SEEM. But yeah, I feel that too.

Even when I joined, it was pretty active. But you are right. It DOES seem to be more quiet. SEEM. But yeah, I feel that too.

NOOO FORUMS DONT DIE ON ME, YOU GOT YOUR WHOLE LIFE OF DERAILS AND MEMES AHEAD OF YOU

It happens to every forums, whatever it could be about... It's the inevitable end of every single forum, the oblivion.

On a less depressing note, happy late birthday Noodles :3

It happens to every forums, whatever it could be about... It's the inevitable end of every single forum, the oblivion.

On a less depressing note, happy late birthday Noodles :3

wait what ?? i just found this mod :( for the good of all crafting kind it must continue

meme war anyone ??

keeps us happy

Happy belated berfday Noodles!

I agree the forums have become less active... kinda less friendly.

I've also noted that many of the same topics are being reposted by new peeps too.

It has changed a lot even since November. :(

We must cling on to our old ways, teach the young our knowledge of the world, keep on worshipping our gods, accept new ways (if they're acceptable), be more friendly to outsiders, and be active.

The TerraFirmaCraft Forums are reaching the end of the Third Age; we must do something about our impending downfall.

P.S. - This is no joke; I am being serious (I decided to implement more of my RL personality into my posts).

We must cling on to our old ways, teach the young our knowledge of the world, keep on worshipping our gods, accept new ways (if they're acceptable), be more friendly to outsiders, and be active.

The TerraFirmaCraft Forums are reaching the end of the Third Age; we must do something about our impending downfall.

P.S. - This is no joke; I am being serious (I decided to implement more of my RL personality into my posts).

whick is rather odd seing as our gods are a giant floating B, a giant blue S, and a prehistoric fish-shark

whick is rather odd seing as our gods are a giant floating B, a giant blue S, and a prehistoric fish-shark

Yes. It is rather... peculiar.

Guys, the forums are dying because we're choking them. The old members. The vets. We're crushing the new users who come along. Jus sayin.

Guys, the forums are dying because we're choking them. The old members. The vets. We're crushing the new users who come along. Jus sayin.

Speaking as a new user, i don't feel crushed by you vets in any way (yet).

A couple of things to point out, not in any judgmental way just observations .

Forums always need new blood to keep the life flowing, Attracting and keeping users is far easier said than done.

This mod has limited appeal, due to its slower (imo better) game pace, and other factors such as its still WIP.

I've found the wiki quite informative, but as always things can be improved and the wiki could do with some love in certain areas.

While most questions get answered on the forums, is this information available on the wiki. And likewise when the same questions get asked on the forums for the zillionth time, are they dealt with nicely (from what ive seen so far, yes).

So here goes, i built my first charcoal pit , 1st layer 20 log piles, 2nd layer 9 log piles, 16 logs per pile, 464 logs total. Charcoal yield 150. Log/Charcoal ratio 3:1. Is this normal ? was it inefficient to fill all logs piles to max 16 logs ?

please don't throw me in a macerator / reactor / cauldron / an age without linking book / down into the magma sea.

A charcoal block has a max of 8 charcoal layers, so it can give a max of 8 charcoal peaces.

That makes the best ratio a 2:1, but you will almost never get the best ratio.

So, yes...3:1, is kind of, normal. :)