Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
wickie

[Offline] Medieval Legacy [Whitelist is on | PVP:ON | Smartmove | sort of hardcore survival *1 ingame day respawn timer]

16 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Posted Image

going public soon.

stay tuned :D

want a spot on the white list already ?

Replay with some information about you.

!! Remember that we got a 1 ingame day respawn timer !!

[ texture pack im using http://terrafirmacra...ilable-12-6-12/ ]

[Currient mod list]

TFC Build 75

Sm 1.1

Medical mod

http://terrafirmacra...l-mod-spmp-146/

[ ingame name ]

[ your age ]

[ any sugestions for the server ? ]

[ what are you planning to do on MCML ? ]

Curriently on the whitelist:

Martin604

Radioflyer

Duncan

[ ingame name ] Martin604

[ your age ] 27

[ any sugestions for the server ? ] Since pvp is enabled. Make sure you write out a clear rule list. Especially about stealing griefing and raiding. Also the medicinal mod may be good to add.

[ what are you planning to do on MCML ? Finding a nice area to settle and defend. Hopefully making some allies in the process.

[ ingame name ] Radioflyer

[ your age ] 19

[ any sugestions for the server ? ] I agree with Martin604 a clear list of rules defining how far people can go as far as griefing. Not to say that it shouldn't be allowed, just a good idea for people to expect it to happen.

[ what are you planning to do on MCML ? ] It isn't unlikely that I will spend a lot of time dead (only recently discovered this mod) Hopefully create a nice little hovel and group up with some other people.

[ Dunkhan ]

[ 29.833 ]

[ needs more people ]

[ just help town builders out with odd jobs, eg. coal making, prospecting. I like to have a place I can drop in when I am bored ]

Boba_Fett9_1

I agree with the definition of the server rules.

I generally play as a loner, sometimes bandit, though I never steal the items which would really hurt to have stolen (anvils, picks) PvP often, due to the challenge of "the most dangerous prey"

Ok, Due to RL stresses, Wickie has granted me co-ownership of the server, and thusly i take on responsibility for the server, its content, and it's players.

|===========================|

| I also announce the server open! |

|===========================|

Whitlisted shall be PMed the address as of TOW (Time of Writing)

[ ingame name ] xevplus

[ your age ] 18

[ any suggestions for the server ? ] Maybe clans or defined raiding days.

[ what are you planning to do on MCML ? ] Me and my friend have been looking to try out a TFC server. We usually work together and do PVP/Raids when people want to.

[ ingame name ] ChristianM_98

[ your age ] 15

[ any sugestions for the server ? ] Nope, i like its hardcore difficulty :P

[ what are you planning to do on MCML ? ] Me and my friend wanted to play terrafirmacraft on a server and we really liked the hardcore system that you had

[ ingame name ] TegKruka

[ your age ] 15

[ any sugestions for the server ? ] No :D

[ what are you planning to do on MCML ? ] Me and my friend wanted to play terrafirmacraft on a server and we really liked the hardcore system that you had.

Hey guys and girls, i've been busy helping my father move house, so haven't been on the server as of late. Neither will i be on for a few more days, i'll add the new guys to the list when i can, but i'll be checking the access logs to see who if anyone has been on recently. The server looked nigh deserted last time i came in.

[ steven_H ]

[ 15 ]

[ Since i have not played on the server yet, i can't exactly suggest much since i dont know what im talking about yet. if i notice something ill reply in game. ]

[ some other servers ive played on had town support, and i had a bit of fun with that. ill probably build a small town, or just go really far out and create a life on the home front. ]

[ ingame name ] cwsager

[ your age ] 17

[ any sugestions for the server ? ] Well I am not sure if you guys are fans of a lot of mods, but I know that the Punt and Whitehall boats and SimplyHorses could really add to the medieval field, and also help to travel long distances and interact with other towns.

[ what are you planning to do on MCML ? Finding an area to establish a town that is open to trading with friendly towns but also capable of defending itself, especially if SimplyHorses and Boat mods are added then could easily interconnect towns into some trade routes. Or possibly just roam the world as a nomad offering my services to the people and towns that I meet.

[ SteAStro88 ]

[ 24 ]

[ any sugestions for the server ? ] uhm, none for the moment

[ what are you planning to do on MCML ? ] i'm planning to do something like a factotum, since i like to vary the job occasionally :) i'm rather good in prospecting and smithing, but i like farming and ranching too.. also in my settlement i'd like to co-op with other players

Dragudo_fire

Once i see whats going on in game ill probally come up with a few

Im planning on some type of under-ground market where you can get all the 'rarer' ingredients, and maybe make a giant castle for me to live in