Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

Last comment wins

582 posts in this topic

Three rules for this game:

1 ) last comment wins

2 ) There are no rules

3 ) Didnt you read? I said there are no rules.

lets begin, I win.

Weekly winners: get added to this list if your the last to post every 7 days from the time of this posting.

Your the first comment not the last you can't be the winner :)

Your the first comment not the last you can't be the winner :)

There are no rules so.......I WIN!

YOL TOR SHUUL

DRA GON SHOUT!

he who makes the rules gets to do whatever the damn hell they want!

/win

RAIRENRYUU NO HOUKOUUUUUUUU (ima go anime now, you guys guess which it is :D)

You also however, made the rule that there ARE no rules, but the fact that there is that rule means that the rule is false, as the rule states there are no rules, but that in itself is a rule and..............

1000 years later.

so its a never-ending loop.

This is the song that never ends...

MUGETSU (awww play along)

Bleach...c'mon that was obvious. :P

How about.........."Brother!" Guess that )pretty easy, but you gotta start out right?)

new rule: last person to post every 7 days gets added to the OP - Span suggested something like this

btw, I win.

brother = rukia kuchiki or yuzu :D

next: Hakke rokkujyuu yonshou

Naruto.. "Cast POINTS! Gotta get 'em" If that was too hard, then here's a REAL easy one for you:

"Come on Al!"

That moment when you understand everything going on in a conversation and are afraid if you pipe up someone is going to look at you funny. Yep, thats right, Im geeking out here and trying to keep my mouth shut.

Don't worry. :P The people in this conversation are geeks about anime anyway. :D Go ahead and pipe up.

*Bares fangs in front of everyone.

*punches the fangs out*

*Fangs regrew immediately. Snatches Kimbblesrath, biting his neck and sucking his blood.

Ah, that hit the spot!

*instant regenerates kimmblesrath and punches SDA so hard his entire marrow structure fell apart*

Ha! You may be able to knock my teeth out, but your punches are like pillows to me! Also, I wasn't planning to kill Kimbblesrath, where's the fun in killing everyone?

*uses wing chun to superpimpslap SDA into the floor a few thousand times*

I have no desire to kill; it's unsanitary, it wastes one of my favorite food sources (human blood), and I always use words before violence (applies IRL, as well).

Did I steal this title to someone?

I don't think so...