Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

Last comment wins

582 posts in this topic

Ok, doesn't matter then. I was wrong.

*Ignores anyone that oposes him and pronounces him self the winer , beacuse the rule stated in the first comment that there are no rules so that rule isn't a rule ! So any one can state they're self winers ! To late for you guys now ! Now , i chandged the post into havining rules , rule 1.) KRSKI always wins 2.) Nothing you say matters 3.)I am a ninja so i can't get ninjad

*Ignores anyone that oposes him and pronounces him self the winer , beacuse the rule stated in the first comment that there are no rules so that rule isn't a rule ! So any one can state they're self winers ! To late for you guys now ! Now , i chandged the post into havining rules , rule 1.) KRSKI always wins 2.) Nothing you say matters 3.)I am a ninja so i can't get ninjad

Can you stop winning? :D You're beating everyone. And in every game :P

Nah, just kidding. Of course you can win.

*itachi voice* foolish little brother, if you want help, you must hate me, despise me, and live on, to exact your vengeance on me

Enough of this tom-foolery.

Sebastian, I order you to deal with the commander and the wolf.

hehehe.....

And Then There Were None.....

*takes control of marisa and weaves through the danmaku like raak1010*

you will have to do better than that to stop me, Flandre Scarlet.

*summons erza scarlet* now bow before your bigger, better looking, and much more dangerous sister!

Posted Image

heeheehee...hehe...more dangerous...hehehe....yeah sure...

or maybe i should just call over Utusho, how much do you like having suns fired at you?

Posted Image

Who wants scrambled minds for breakfast?

oh you poor little soul, you know not of how many ways you will be destroyed by the end of thiss thread.....

You didn't say please, therefore you can't hit me.

(dragonball z ref.)

I used to be a divine being...

But then I took a spear to the chest.

Posted Image

The heck, man?

Herobrine is dead.

We do not summon Herobrine; we're Persona-users, and we summon Personas!

||   //=         //=====   ===========

|| //     //         ||

||   //     //   ||

||       //==== ======= ||

||   //     //   ||

====== //         =====//  ||||

Previous comment is last, hence wins. Topic closed. Thanks for playing.

BitMunk4s-san, please do not double post. I have heard that certain users will "melt" from this mistake.

Thank you.Please let me form an excuse like follows. Even risking to sound like I'm arguing. That's not my intention here.

I'm really trying, as you can tell, to put every and each single one of typo to the right place. It felt it'd lose a hint of self irony if I had shuffled it in a single comment. Considering all of this, I cannot be embarrassed about it in anyway, since it was intentional. 

But, I might be still wrong, after all.

Well, I've re-hashed my posts on this forum, and I found some doubles beside the ones in this thread.

Most of them have at least six hour difference between them, but I've found one that I'm not proud with a more or less ten minute difference.

I totally get it, it's not very nice double posting. But like in this case, when there's a significant time difference. This could be questioned. I'm writing this part of my comment in a very different state and with different things to say.

Would it be legit to put it in a new post? I thought so. But now I really can't  tell.

Edited by BitMunk4s

BitMunk4s-san, please do not double post. I have heard that certain users will "melt" from this mistake.

wha- *looks up at double post above*

-melts into a puddle of Noodle

wha- *looks up at double post above*

-melts into a puddle of Noodle

*pours chicken flavouring on floor, mixes with goo noodles and sucks em up in one long shot*

*pours chicken flavouring on floor, mixes with goo noodles and sucks em up in one long shot*

-Noodles then proceeds to tear her way out of Davoval's  stomach from the inside.-