Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

Last comment wins

582 posts in this topic

*snaps fingers, sda turns into fire*

a bang you said huh? i can do that.

*goes into fingersnapping frenzy, hitting SDA with a giant amount of fire time and time again, extinguishing the old fire for the new, causing tremendous trauma*

*Amidst the flames, Sda uses all of the energy left over from the blasts to transmute Killster into that caterpillar-esque mutant that has no mouth from "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream".

You have no fingers, nor a mouth, and you cannot scream or speak at all.

*stands next to SDA staring at his caterpillar-esque mutant self*

hmm....quite interesting...could you make other forms too? i'd like to see what all of these me's could become *shows SDA a infinite supply of killster550's*

*stands next to SDA staring at his caterpillar-esque mutant self*

hmm....quite interesting...could you make other forms too? i'd like to see what all of these me's could become *shows SDA a infinite supply of killster550's*

*Transmutes infinity mechanic on infinity killsters to transform and produce all current and in-production killsters to become the same forms the real killster is in.

There.

Draw's a division sigil on the Sda's elbow

Divides by zero

universe pops like an unimaginably large balloon

-pop-

*stands next to the popped universe* DO IT AGAIN, COOL! havent felt such a surge of power since the big bang!

(for the record, im just some extradimensional being who can just literally 'sidestep' any event if i choose so)

*Divides the divided zero by zero.

*Time and Space is instantly wiped out.

*WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* epic! do it again, again, again!

*Brings extra dimensional Roman Legion with laser guns* Alright give us your destroyed Space Time!

*An army of Sectopods appears behind. Wipes out Roman Legion like it was only paper.

No.

*Divides the divided zero by the divided zero.

*Everything is obliterated.

*stands aside the obliteration, eyes shining with wonder* i looooove that zero trick :D DO IT AGAIN! BEFORE I MULTIPLICATE THE ZEROES!

*Multiplies the divided zero by zero.

*Everything, and I mean everything, instantly disappears. Nothing, not even nothing, remains.

*is somehow still there because fuck logic, including anime logic*

aww but now i have nothing to play with :( *resets the entiriety of creation*

Holy crap, did I just... erased logic itself?

Krski > Becomes time , and slowely starts freezying everything in the dark void of space such as nothing except him exists .

Sda , no you haven't erased logic itself some universes have different laws of nature (also diferent dimesions) ....

since we don't know in witch one this is taking place .....

I'm back

P.S. in ours zero divided by zero is zero...

you forget the absolute lack of logic *plays red light green light with creations existance*

*Plays Flight of the Bumblebee using stars, planets, asteroids, celestial bodies, and galaxies as instruments. Sounds from the bodies being played exactly sounds like classical instruments.

*claps for SDA, each clap causing dimensional shockwaves to go through the universe he's currently in*

Feels like he can do something creative with the fabric of time , he cuts every part of the universe away from him by disconecting a thread of the fabric of time surrounding him so that he cannot be bothered for ethernity , no one can get to him in any time past or present he exists but cannot be seen or sensed t , the one writing in the the story of space and toying with his peons ... for eons ...

Makes the guitar of time and playes the song of ethernithy hypnotizing every living being to do his will , you sshallll obey .....

Finally stfu and lets empty space go its way...

*dances to the songs of the guitar of time* no matter how crazy you get, there is only 1 thing that will ALWAYS be there, no matter how much you take away :) ME

*goes redlight green light with existance of the universe again* god i love this

Why do you think you would win ?

We wouldn't want that now would we xD

One does not simply win this game.

actually we all win, and then lose our status of winning directly after.

*blinks a couple of times, tearing holes in the dimensions while doing so* oops....sorry!

Right ?