Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

Last comment wins

582 posts in this topic

*feels safe because the colony is nowhere near the supernova

*Star collapses, forming a black hole; the colony is within the event horizon and has 5 minutes until it joins the singularity

*feels safe because even if a star formed a black hole it would still have the same gravity, thus not changing the orbits of the planets

*Watches Deadpool break the Fourth Wall like it is a sheet of untempered glass one micrometre thick.*

*drill a hole for a geothermal plant

*shoots a super freezing ray making human Popsicle out of the population, then puts a fedora on my head and then blaze a blunt and fire the mlg lazr at ur poplation*

Edited by KsterNator

*Builds fusion reactor to increase the power output of my colony*

*Makes your reactor go into nuclear meltdown and the radiation makes the population into mutants*

*the recent fusion reactor malfunction did not go so bad as anticipated compared to a fission reactor, no civilian were killed or changed, the colony goes on* 

*makes sure that the reactor goes into to deadly nuclear meltdown shoves your planet into a black hole and makes sure that NO ONE escapes winning this thing and feels assure that you can win because i killed u personally ;)*

*feels assured that the colony is safe, there are no black holes in the area. While the fusion reactors are still having trouble working, I think i'll just build more solar panels and deactivate the fusion plant.

*captures a black hole in my quantum thingymagigger 9001 and feeds it every star in the universe thus making every solar panel obsolete and opening that black hole next to your planet while im sitting in my 78th beach in the sirius galaxy* and if that fails *brings chuck norris in and roundhouse kicks you yesterday and today 3 seconds before it happens*

Edited by KsterNator

*the strangest thing happened today, a man just walked up to the colony and while everyone was doing an EVA, he started roundhouse kicking everyone, it took a while but the guards were able to apprehend him, he said his name was Nordan Chuckman, we had no idea who he was so we put him in jail until he was able to become a functioning member of society. On a side note for about only a second the red dwarf that is our star dimmed, there was no explanation*

*Just straight up murders you and writes "weenie" on your dead forhead and hangs you on the wall*

*for some strange reason I woke up pinned to a wall. When I was freed I look in the mirror and saw that someone had inscribed the word "weenie" on my forehead. I was outraged by this prank, and conducted an investigation. For some more bad news, It was permanent marker.

*decides to bury the hatchet make a civilization of my own and try to settle our differences*

Edited by KsterNator

*I have noticed that another colony has settled on the planet, for now we are cooperating by trading with them, we hope to have peace between us.

*creates a core driller and extracts some of the molten iron and nickle. And uh, weakening the gravity a bit.*

*wonders how he could drill that far down without the tunnel collapsing*

* Used Space-Grade Titanium/steel alloy support beams with Hyper Coolant and Electric rockets to push against the tunnel wall*

*Tries not to laugh at such a ridiculous method, It would obviously fail sooner or later*

*Builds more rooms for a growth in population*

*Thinks who cares its outer space and creates a space elevator between this planet and its moon to carve my base's symbol into it*

*also wonders how he makes that with out the elevator snapping when he realizes that the planet's rotation and the orbital period of it's moon are not in sync*

*Thinks yeah thats probably why i built up to see nothing :/, also attempts to get a metric poop ton x10 of rockets and pushes a small moon into the orbit of our planet so its in sync with my place, oh and puts my face on that*