Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

Last comment wins

582 posts in this topic

*Thinks that's both A LOT of fuel spent on moving a entire moon!"

*used electric ion engines with half of the moon covered in solar panels, so no fuel needed*

*thinks that's quite an excessive amount of resources*

*spends resources on more reasonable things like building a giant deep drill*

*Turns out the moon was infested with dangerous aliens, good thing my civilization moved to flying cities. Everyone else, eh sorry.*

*Spends resources on surveillance satellites, turrets and combat vehicles of all kind to defend against the aliens, because flying cities are a waste of resources, unless it has an atmosphere...

*Used Vacuum space engine that generates lift from absolutely nothing*

#physicshack

*Invites the other colony on the planet up to my base and tells them to bring their weapons to defend my colony, and oh yeah the aliens can fly now.*

*builds anti aircraft guns*

*Our researchers have studied some cells of an alien and have concluded that they can fly faster than our anti aircraft guns*

*amped the speed at which the motors in the AA guns turn and improved the auto targeting system for faster targeting*

*The aliens have evolved enough to hack into our systems and self destructs our defenses*

Bans all the aliens for evolution hacks

*The aliens hack out ban software and get un-banned thus destroying the system*

*send the police to the "alien" hackers and get them all arrested*

Edited by corki99

*Didn't know we had police! Oh yeah the aliens have get out of jail free cards*

*takes matters into my own hands (cocks shotgun)*

*Oh yeah we forgot to tell you that the aliens have ranged weapon shields. Welp.

*Bam... Bam... Bam... good... No more...*

*The aliens had evolved again so that they have the ability to wield mini-shotguns (miniguns with shotgun bullets) And they lay eggs

Edited by KsterNator

*"HHHHNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!" gets so frustrated that I explode and kill ALL THE ALIENS!*

*Suddenly a person exploded, no where near the main alien nest, and the aliens are blast resistant btw*

i employ the power of the Word Of Truth, which stipulates that anything i put forth into my reality becomes true and factual, regardless of the breaks in said reality or whether spoken or not. None of this ever happened, is not happening, nor ever will happen. Also i win. 

Side note: you just lost The Game (google it. :P)