Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

Last comment wins

582 posts in this topic

*Readies rifle in case of attack.

*With stomach cut open, davoval0001 grabs stomach acid flowing out, chucks it at sda's rifle, before leaping up chasing after noodle's trying to escape

*Calls in a Gallian artillery strike at the surrounding area. Stomach acid melts rifle somehow, drops remains and uses alchemy to construct a strong bunker around me.

*The U.S army arrives thinking there is a terrorist attack*

*Deceptively calls the Imperial 34th Corp. to combat US forces. Watches the carnage unfold from the bunker.

*realising what sda's plan was, davoval0001 sneaks into the bunker, only to set up some lights and music. Lets enjoy this party

*Covers self in uranium-doped chips so as to not be troubled by the chaos going on outside the shell of uranium-doped chips.*

*Covers self in uranium-doped chips so as to not be troubled by the chaos going on outside the shell of uranium-doped chips.*

*Plays Resonance by T.M. Revolution as US and Imperial forces clash in a massive fight.

*eats one of Uranium-Doped chips because I am hungry*

*eats one of Uranium-Doped chips because I am hungry*

*Decides to try Uranium-Doped chip.*

*pokes head out of shell to watch someone other than myself eat the Uranium-Doped chip.*

*pokes head out of shell to watch someone other than myself eat the Uranium-Doped chip.*

*Tries it. Dies, turns into an enthralled-undead Sda209.

-The Enthralled Undead Sda209 punches You in the torso, and the severed part flies off in an arc!-

-Kimbblesrath has been struck down-

*Hoped Uranium-Doped chips would cushion impact. Discovers hopes don't always turn into dreams. Is unconscious*

*Hoped Uranium-Doped chips would cushion impact. Discovers hopes don't always turn into dreams. Is unconscious*

-Kimbblesrath loses hold of the Uranium-Doped Chips.-

-The Enthralled-Undead Sda209 punches Kimbblesrath in the left upper arm, and the severed part flies off in an arc!-

*Torso-less, arm-less Kimbblesrath digs hole with legs and covers self.*

*Torso-less, arm-less Kimbblesrath digs hole with legs and covers self.*

*Destroys bunker walls, enters into conflict, suddenly, US and Imperial forces agree to a temporary truce and began attacking Enthrall-Undead Sda209.

-The flying bullet hits you in the *whatever it hits*, but the attack bounces off!-  11242123123x

-You punch the US Soldier in the torso, shattering the ribcage and puncturing the lungs and heart!-

-The US Soldier has trouble breathing!-

-You punch the Imperial Shocktrooper in the head, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing it!-

-Imperial Shocktrooper has been struck down.-

*finally wakes up, and realises it was all a big dream

*wakes up again, and realizes that he put in the Inception disk instead of his SAO disk into the NerveGear. derp.*

NOTHING!!! AAHAHAHAH!!!

Leave this and open TFC, so that this is thy last comment and I win! :P

Ah, Paolo, welcome to the off topic section of these forums, stay a while, and watch your sanity slowly slip away.......hehehehe.....

Exactly. Exactly. That's EXACTLY what this means.

what sanity

ohohohoho, you have much to learn if you think that, stay with us, we'll show you around

*arrives very late to the conversation*

ahhhhh, a gathering of my favorite army of lunatics, goons, floating eyes and crazy noodles :D i feel right at home already