Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kimbblesrath

Ask the person below you

590 posts in this topic

Risk of rain

What is your favorite planet

The one that keeps me alive.

Who does my skin pay tribute to?

Khore, so that he may use it for his throne of skulls

Which of the ruinous powers do you worship?

A man with a hat

Do you watch anime?

About how many times of a minute do you 360 no scope?

69,420 times.

What should we humans populate next? Mars or venus

Mars because Venus is both way too hot and has way to much atmospheric pressure (about 90 atmospheres of pressure)

Although going to mars is fine why don't we go somewhere closer and colonize the moon?

Because the moon would be like the north & south poles and have extremely long nights and days and no atmosphere at all

What  is the meaning of "life"?

To live life, and enjoy it

If you could colonize any planet/moon what would it be?

Hmm, most likely Titan the moon of Saturn, bcuz of its liquid methane that can be turned into fuel and energy.

After we get to mars what should our next planet/moon be to travel to?

Venus if we were to build technology to withstand the heat and pressure. If not then we should visit the Jovian system (Jupiter and it's moons)

What would be the first star that we should visit?(not alpha centauri though because it is way to hot on the planet)

Edited by corki99

I dont know any other star so one that has habitable planets :3

If you were able to create wormholes at will how would you use them? It would take a who week to make one thats barely fits a human being.

Use it to connect two points in space(a station on earth to a station on the moon)

Would you use a teleportation device if it was possible?

Edited by corki99

Yes. Moving is too mainstream.

What is you weapon of choice? Shotgun or assault rifle?

Shotgun

When choosing a team in a team based game, Red or Blue?

Red, all about the offensive.

What is your favorite steam game? (If you dont have steam any game then)

Space Engineers or Universe Sandbox2

What is your favorite space game?

Hmm probably kerbal space program, even though i suck at it ;n;

If you had the chance to go on the mars colonization trip would you go or not?

Edited by KsterNator

I would definitely want to VISIT mars but not live there

What unmanned space mission should we do next?

Probably venus or mercury with the appropriate heat/pressure resistance of course.

What would be the fastest way of space travel in the future?

Well depends on how far you look in the future, a near future solution might be solar sails or a fusion reactor drive, if your looking for reasonably future solution that would be antimatter or kugelblitz drive, if your looking for far future solution that would be the alcubierre drive, or warp drive

When do you think we will discover life on another planet?

Probably not for a while the only possible place in the solar system is a tiny TINY chance that there is possible microbial life on europa, if not it might take a while.

If we ever find life on a different planet what would it look like?

Depends on where it's found. But if we do, one thing is for certain, it will look nothing like us

What, if any, is your favorite sci fi series/book?

Edited by corki99