Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kimbblesrath

Ask the person below you

590 posts in this topic

Badumm Tssss....

Now, solve fermats last theorem, or explain the reason for it's existance ;)

(Warning very theoretical maths!!)

Its existence is to trick more people in to committing suicide!

Is this the matrix, and minecraft is the real reality?

yes, of course that was the case for some 300 years.

Something with as good graphics as minecraft is completely impossible to compute! Real life on the other hand.......

i thought that was common knowledge.......

no really, fermats last theorem was proven up to some million integers.

the basics of it is that there is no possible solution to a pythagorean equation of

an=bn+cn

where a,b and c are positive integers, and n is larger than 2 (there is one exception of n=4)

try to imagine having to split a cubic object into two cubes, its quite impossible.

well apart from that, why are 2 and 4 an exception in this theorem?

(dammit people, im trying to make you think serious, come on....math is fun ;-).......-.-)

/me nukes dukejoke and his math

what are the laws of Arcane Sympathy? (now this is interesting, google it, its from the Kingkiller Chronicles, and depicts a very well thought out kind of magic ;D)

I believe you are talking about the major law of similarity.

the law states that an object A exerts an influence B over an object C by the degree that A and C are similar.

also it is said so that the alike things produce alike things, this fits nicely into the belief that to that an action produces an result, and that you can expect similar results from similar actions.

now it gets wierd. Assuming that an action triggers an result, you can reverse the process and thereby turning the result into the action.

for example, if you have a cute little dog, and whenever you want it to come to you you clap your hands. Now if the dog would come to you on its own, the result would be that you clap your hands.

Now onto related questions, name and explain the two sublaws that come with the major law of similarity.

EDIT: "Dukejoke"???? aww man that hurts :( Nuking the duke sounds alot cooler, and that somehow reminds me of duke nukem....

Fart.

Can I kill Herobrine with an enchanted double-bladed diamond sword, an enchanted diamond gun with diamond bullets that home in on the target, and a full suit of enchanted diamond armor?

No.

Ever tried to summon a Persona?

Why ? (mathematical answer is needed (please describe every path to that formula you devised))

Mathematics cannot describe the process of summoning a Persona.

Are you the Lone Wanderer?

No

How do you know Mathematics cannot describe the process of summoning a Persona ?

how do YOU know it CAN describe it?

why is anime so awesome and weird at the same time?

Because it's naturally bada**.

Why do the four classic elements exist?

because the avatar needed some badass moves to accompany his energy bending stuff

manga or anime? :D

Anime

Lets create an overly complicated post for no apperant reasson!

Kilster for your upper question : Well our brains can comprehend it and our brains use the mathematical engine ...in a way... and everything else in the wold can be described using physics engines (that use mathematics) so everything ur brains can describe a persona then you can described a persona...  our brains are like computers right ? Computers use math , we use math in a way (we use it by pshysical proceses ,but the math is still hidden in the hemical reactions and protons and electrons that create our body and brain that cause us to think ..probably...) to describe things ,so folowing that we can intern describe everything  ,as i said in some way... our brain procesess that lead us to conclude what is "add subject of investigation here" using math ..in some way...so thanks to that we can describe the persona by describing every single atoms possition in the time from the begining(the beginging is because we judge some cases thanks to our lifes experience) of our life to the phase when we comprehended what a persona is .... so that is the answer to mine and your question

So my previous question stand...

How do you know Mathematics cannot describe the process of summoning a Persona ? (Dead end Huhg ...xD)

or ...if you don't know...

Butter or Chease...

Because the Persona is a supernatural phenomenon that only a few people have. While Science can explain Shadows, the mysterious forces that can only be destroyed by the Persona, it cannot explain Persona, for it is the manifestation of one's true self, and even Mathematics may not be able to describe how one is able to gain such an ability while many, many others cannot.

Anything that happens in nature ...is a part of nature .....by being a part of nature it follows the laws of nature ... even thought it might not be thinkable now it will be in the future ..Magic is advanced technology!There could be an accident and people could mistake the cause ....cmon now we know that objects have a chance of passing through walls ! We know many things that were once unthinkable....but we still don't know everything .Natures laws can change thats why the universe evolves ...from space to space...making everything possible everywhere at any time over the wast space!

xxxxxx it .

Alright moving on!

Beer or vine ?

neither

what is up with the delay on SAO season 2 :(

sorry , don't know .. :(

cows or flying pigs

flying cow-pigs 

anyone here capable of formulating questions more than one or the other? :D

swimming sheep-chickens

What is the Jem' Hadar?

Well obviously, Jemz are truly outrageous, they are truly, truly....outrageous

Why is green not a creative colour?

Because society is hypocritical in terms of creativity. If the creativity they view is too "abstract", then they will condemn it.

Are we alone in this vast universe?

no ... there are worms , and ants and elephatnts ,bannanas....

What did the caveman use first ? Functions(math functions (relations)) or numbers ?

Numbers, then functions. Or both, but didn't realized it.

Do you support KanjixNaoto?

I don't know the man/woman behind the name ..(sorry)

(Well its most likeley tat cavemen used functions first then numbers ,its confusing ....because functions are the things that modern people know the least ...and functions are the thing cavemen knew the most .. it just shows that math isn't just about calculating and numbers but also thought ...the real thought ...not the thought people see in it like five times five is 25 so 25 divided by 5 is 5....but well....real......thinking ...math is brain building ...if you know how to think not how to expect...)

What evs...xD

What is the capitol of Russia?

(read cavemen as the folowing)

cavemen=first sensible human beings that had reached a certain technological level(cattle, bronze...)

This post is to long and goes past the forums (especially of a game) so i won't continue writing about this ...if you are interested do your own research..or something xD....i just keep asking awkward questions and correcting the answers ..i hope i'l stop ;D XD XD

IDK

IDK

IDK

xD xD xD xD