Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kimbblesrath

Ask the person below you

590 posts in this topic

I'm from Inaba, thank you very much (not really, just a joke you'll probably won't understand, :D).

Do you think you can defeat the buggers' fleet of hundreds of starships with tens of thousands of fighters with your military intelligence and puny fleet of fifty old-fashioned starships and four fighters per said ship?

1. Kronatayan ships are the most advanced and powerful in the galaxy

2. Yes

who are the endermen?

A race of Elder-like aliens, who demand cookies, and if you make a pact with them, they will unleash their horrors onto the world if they don't get their daily tribute of cookies.

Three of the most powerful civilizations of their galaxies have joined together in an alliance and have invaded the Milky Way Galaxy. What do you do?

I ask The Federation, The Klingon Empire, The Romulan Star Empire, and The Dominion to go to war with them.

I also ask the Emperor of the Kronatayan Empire (my Cousin) To go to war with them.

I cannot answer your question, for you have not asked one

Why?

Because you must you your banana

Why is there no question?

Because corki99 won't ask

Why is he not asking questions?

Because he's just a lemon, and therefore is incapable of complex logic or higher thought processes

One step foreward? or two steps in a new direction?

Well, that depends, really. Sometimes, going in a new direction might be benefiting, and may help in going forward. However, going in a new direction means that at least for the time being, you are straying from your intended course, and if you cannot return to the intended course after going in a new direction, it would be better to go forward. However, if going forward is a useless, or hopeless cause, it would be better to cut your losses and go in a new direction rather than continue on. But then again, sometimes, it would be best to continue forward rather than turn, even if going forward will result in losses, as sometimes, there is simply no other options other than to go forward. There is also the fact that before you head off in a new direction, you have to consider if it is the best option, and you should not be just trying to avoid going forward. simply said, it depends on the situation.

Does anyone disagree?

I can not answer the question ,because i have no right to answer collective questions .

Does anyone disagree?

I do disagree

Why is everyone lemon heads?

(and i'm not just any lemon, i'm a combustible lemon)

I'm not, so your question is irreverent.

Corki99 is a lemon? I thought he was a yellow grenade?

No, he is a combustible lemon

Why does fish rain in the summer?

Because if fish rained in the winter, we won't get snow

Why must a joke be funny?

Because if it was not your head would explode

Why must apple juice be yellow and not red?

You forgot to put in blood, didn't you?

Who doesn't like blood?

I don't like blood because i'm not a vampire (and i'm also not a Klingon)

I like blood because it gives oxygen and nutrients to all parts of my body, keeping me alive. Why is corki99 not asking questions and causing distortions in space and time?

I like blood because it gives oxygen and nutrients to all parts of my body, keeping me alive.

Why is corki99 not asking questions and causing distortions in space and time?

Because I came from the future to correct time, it is you that have been causing space/time distortions.

Why Is Allen a cultist of Herobrine?

I am not, so your question is redundant.

Why would anyone think I'm a cultist of a nonexistent glitch/mith?

I do, because you use black magic

why does everyone call something they don't understand black magic?

(it's spelled myth)

(IDIOT! he does exist!)

(excuse my horrid spelling.)

(herobrine is hoax, made by creepy-pasta and later re-created in minecraft via retextured painting by Brocraft streamer "Copeland" he never existed, and never will unless you install a herobrine mod)

Because it's much easier to label something you don't understand 'evil' and make everyone hate it and get rid it than it is to try and understand it and accept it.

When did I ever use anything even remotely like black magic?

Last night, I saw you casting a fire ball at a tree

Why does the Dominion try to take over the alpha quadrant?