Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Kimbblesrath

Ask the person below you

590 posts in this topic

Well no I have actually not.

What are your favorite toppings on pizza? (mine are Pepperoni and jalapenos.)

hmm hard but the quad cheese in Denmark was good ( gorgonzola, mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan) I think

acoustics is the scientific study of sound?

I believe so, I'm not sure.

Have you ever heard of the project know as Greenfield?

no, yes it's true acoustics is the scientific study of sounds

Muhammad Ali's birth-name is it Cassius Clay? 

Yes, It was his name before he converted to Islam.

Ever heard of Warhammer?

yea

is Lead the lightest metal? if not what is?

Um...... aluminum?

Why would you ask if lead, of all things is the lightest metal?

it's a true or false q, no Lithium is the lightest metal

here is another true or false: in golf, a "hole in one" is the second-best score a player can get on a single hole?

it's a true or false q, no Lithium is the lightest metalhere is another true or false: in golf, a "hole in one" is the second-best score a player can get on a single hole?

I don't know the factual answer to this as I am not a golf fan so I'll take a guess and say False.You can have one piece of technology to survive in the wilderness for the next 5 years, what do you take? This is a tricky questions so make sure to think carefully ;)

a fishing rod so I can catch food, btw correct it was false it's the best score you can get.

what is worse say yes to a hungry vampire or say no to a angry Bruce Banner?

Depends on what they are asking, really.

If the hungry vampire is ridden with guilt and asks me to kill it, I would say yes.

and just my opinion, but for

a fishing rod so I can catch food, 

What about bait? the hook and line? after you get the fish, how are you going to prepare it?

I'd take one of those phones that can be used anywhere so I can order everything I need and call for a rescue at the end of the 5 years, personally.

Can you uses doorknobs as food?

no I don't think so

If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?

Depends on what they wanted advise on.( if they asked about minecraft I would tell them "never dig straight down")

If you were to go back in time without changing anything, WHEN will you go?

I would go to the exact location of the largest atomic bomb and since I cannot change anything, I would be like a ghost and not feel the pain.

What TFC addon do you want to be made next?

Different ages add-on, like an renaissance age, industrial age, and a modern age.

Is there anyone in this forums that is a Godzilla fan? (if you are, that's awesome, GO GODZILLA!)

Well he was a great monster, but I haven't seen the movie yet.

Do You like your coffe black or With milk?

Well honestly I don't drink coffee, but I did try it, it was too strong, so I think i'd put milk in it.

Ever heard of the game Chivalry?

(also, I was not referring to the new Godzilla movie, I was just referring to the whole Godzilla franchise)

no

do you know the game Cronicle of Xenoblade?

truthfully I would be lying if I said yes, but I would guess it's a JRPG. (Japanese role playing game)

ever heard of the Hack Slash Mine mod for minecraft?

yes I've seen it, but haven't playd it

are you feeling happy now?

well at the moment I post this i'm feeling kind of hot, it's suppose to be hot here.

ever saw an episode of star trek of any series.

yea

dodo yoyou unondoderorsostotanondod wowhohatot I amom sosayoyinongog rorigoghohtot nonowow?

Yes. At least I think so.

Why do my cat (of all places) prefer to sleep ind the bathroom washbasing and not somewhere more nice like the sofa?

I don't now

what is your most prized possession?

Honestly, I'm not sure.

What is the Holy Roman Empire? (not the roman one)