Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

1up

331 posts in this topic

/me takes the fun that gufferdk had released and proceeds to berate it for not doing its chores making it now sadness and depression

/me is hit by the sadness and depression and decides to describe what happened thereafter in the style of a particular video game
/me looses a roaring laughter, fell and terrible!
/me has claimed the butchers workshop
/me has begun the creation of an artifact!
/me has created Govoskåtdir Neth Tilesh, a jake_the_odd leather shirt!
/me has been accused of murder by Urist McGuywhosawhimturnjakeintoashirt
/me informs everyone that they shouldn't worry if they dont get the Dwarf fortress references

/me suggest guffer to add 'D for Dwarf' because my game is running at 10 FPS.

/me uses resurrect and builds a new castle (i'm back after almost two weeks in summer camp)

/me uses his new IRL knowledge of the TKInter python library to make a script that covers the walls of corki99's castle with randomly shaped, randomly placed, randomly colored triangles and thereby making it ugly because he thinks corki99's use of resurrect was cheaty

/me says fine my castle does not need to be nice, and I have added rune traps around my castle and even in.

/me takes control over the server and uninstalls the plugin that gives corki99 his magic power and make his rune traps work and thereby making him defenseless.

/me say my magic powers don't work with plug-ins, I AM MAGIC!

/me is confused and runs away to his bunker so he is in sefety while tryong to figure out how to kill, remove, block or win over magic itself.

/me uses magic to make it rain so the villagers crops don't die.

/me wonders whether corki99's latest action was made with the intent of making /me think that he is not going to try kill me and is an ok person on the bottom line so it is easier for him to kill /me or whether he has actually changed and is now really a good person

/me never said I was trying to kill anyone, I just said I was trying to prepare for greenskin attack

/me says ok and asks if corki99 has some suger /me can get to put on his pancakes

/me say yes, but how do I give it to you, do I just shove it through the electricity socket.

/me tells everyone that Direwolf20 and Phahimar has started on a New map called Crashlanding.

/me say that's cool

/me had the idea of making a TFC survival island

/me goes on a quest to stop a ancient vampire from taking over the world

/me thinks this derailed, so makes a giant train with the wheels alone being 3 time bigger than the sun, but it derails because I put it on normal-sized rails and it crashes into earth, rips a hole in the threads of time and space and ice cream(vanilla with chocolate chips, btw), and lands us all in the world of TerraFirmaCraft. Then I proceed to pick up stones and sticks then make a knife to gather thatch as I go around searching for clay while looking out for copper ores and possibly fluxstone.

/me defends the city of Berlin against greenskin invasion.

/me says weather in Aurland in Norway is ok now

/me says weather is hot in Chicago, Illinois. 

/me eats ice cream too fast, and gets hypothermia.

/me says my first period in school is boring

/Siri says this Bad joke today: Q: What is lavender and commutes? A: An Abelian semigrape.