Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

1up

331 posts in this topic

/me uses enchanted carpet to fly across the desert

/me asks corki99 if he can buy that carpet

/me eats glue again

/Siri says this Wet joke today: Q:Why was the sand wet? A: because the sea weed!

/me says I am tired and has a headache

/me say Do you believe honesty is the best policy?

/me says no you should never be truthful about everything or the world would be in caos

/me says

If first name start with: B then, first name is : Shining

If last name end with: K then, second name is: Garden

/me says 'what the heck are you talking about' Then decides that there is no need to hear the answer so in order not to hear it, garrotes aer mole, then to hide the evidance, feeds his body to ants, then burns the bones and throws away the bone ash, garrotes, and everything that was used to kill and dispose of aer mole(and colony included) into a spaceship and sends in into a black hole

/me back (that black hole was a time warp, warped me back in time before you killed me)

/me goes through a black hole and ends up in a negative universe

/me looks around suspiciously in a cloaked outfit, scavenging in a cave deep, deep within the first universe created within this thread, uncovering the remains of ECC.

/me drains the ancient powers of the OP and laughs maliciously, almost insane in this broken universe in which he is trapped before the camera fades to black saving this character for a future event...

/me makes a better combat mod and uses it to kill all the people out there who say they have better combat mod but it just adds more weapons and sword as if they think it makes combat different.

/me crashes the server and moves to a singleplayer world.

/me makes lava pool to farm and breed Cephigni(lava dwelling fish)

/me ends the universe in time

/me escapes universe to farm cephigni

/me erases cephigni , because missa can

(This makes you never known what "cephigi" is , and thus erases your motive for escaping , so you never escaped , DUN , DUN , DUN ............ )

/me is a immortal time being you cannot erase my memories or anything like that so Cephigni are don't exist and I am sad about that, but I now farm Seply (gold pooping fish)

(but this time I put a temporal shield around them so they cannot be erased)

/me changes every other molecule in the unverse so that when a Seply comes in contact with any form of matter (be it even energy) , will violentley react , and destory itself .

Everyone dies Doctor , only fools think there is a immortal mortal . If you trully can live forever then you have no life , however if you have life , you will die somwhere in time . But i think you know that , what is it ? The 13th time ? <--- Evil Me talking ...

(xD , got into the mood)

/me Trolls people in the past by showing them television

(Also i'm not the doctor, I am half timelord and half human, the reason why my head does not explode is because I where a ancient timelord artifact that allows me to comprehend the knowledge in my mind)

/me joins you in tv trolling , and starts the use of holograms , creating "first" ghosts .

/me tames a raptor as a mount

/me eat's a fish with fries

/me says Happy Halloween