Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lorbog

Planetside 2 anyone?

15 posts in this topic

I just got a new computer Monday and have been playing Planetside 2, and i was wondering if anyone would like to form a TFC forums outfit. :)

sounds good! We should be in the TERRAn republic :D and be called the Terrafirma F.O.R.U.M. division. anyone want to join our ranks? I want to see some forum veterans join the cause

I just got a new computer Monday and have been playing Planetside 2, and i was wondering if anyone would like to form a TFC forums outfit. :)

Hells YES! I was actually entertaining the idea of posting this same thing, but you beat me too it :P

I'm already deeply entrenched over at SolTech fighting for the mighty Vanu Sovreignty if that sounds ok to you, I've been wanting to set-up an outfit there for a while now. :)

So yeah, Lorbog, PM me and we can talk.

sounds good! We should be in the TERRAn republic :D and be called the Terrafirma F.O.R.U.M. division. anyone want to join our ranks? I want to see some forum veterans join the cause

TR SCUM! Technology is the future! Bow before it! :P

(Translation: If we go TR you can count me out, Vanu until DEATH! Or... I'll just start my own Vanu outfit >:] )

Hells YES! I was actually entertaining the idea of posting this same thing, but you beat me too it :P

I'm already deeply entrenched over at SolTech fighting for the mighty Vanu Sovreignty if that sounds ok to you, I've been wanting to set-up an outfit there for a while now. :)

So yeah, Lorbog, PM me and we can talk.

TR SCUM! Technology is the future! Bow before it! :P

(Translation: If we go TR you can count me out, Vanu until DEATH! Or... I'll just start my own Vanu outfit >:] )

I wonder If I've killed you before, as I have NC and TR on soltech

I wonder If I've killed you before, as I have NC and TR on soltech

Possibly, what are your IGNs? I may have killed you a few times before as well ;P

That all sounds good to me, I've been playing Vanu too and my planetside Ign is Lorbog. I will have to change servers tough, but idk havent unlocked anything yet anyway :P

That all sounds good to me, I've been playing Vanu too and my planetside Ign is Lorbog. I will have to change servers tough, but idk havent unlocked anything yet anyway :P

Awesome :)

Do you have steam? If so send me a friend request (IGN: achartran). Also, I'll start up an outfit on SolTech later today. Any ideas for names?

(I'd prefer not to restrict it to just the TFC Forums, as there aren't a ton of us and I know a few others who are interested that aren't on these forums.)

Here's a few names I've thought of, I'm not too attached to any of them. (I enjoy the roleplay aspect of the game, so I get pretty into the faction rivalry stuff, some of the names may reflect that. :P)

- [soV] Sons of Vanu

- [WoV] Warriors of Vanu

- [VSC] Vanu's Chosen

- [LoV] Light of Vanu

- [FoV] Fist of Vanu

- [FoV] Fists of Vanu

- [VSF] Vanu's Fist

- [VSS] Vanu's Sheild

- [V41] Vanu 41st

- [VSL] Vanu's Legions

- [LoV] Legions of Vanu

might add more later...

EDIT: I've had a look around the PS2 forums and wiki and I want to put forward the idea of making an outfit on Mattherson instead of SolTech. I've personally put a crap ton of time into SolTech, but no money. The problem with SolTech is that it isn't that busy, Mattherson on the other hand, is the most populated US East server. I would be willing to start a new character there if people want to, but I would be happy with SolTech too. An alternative is to start the outfit on SolTech and then once character transfers has been added in move to Mattherson or another more populated server. Just a thought, but I think It's worth considering.

EDIT to the EDIT: On second thought, let's keep it to SolTech :P

Technology is the future! Bow before it!

Ah, come on. Why use alien tech, don't you know better? Make your own, for god's sake, in warm embrace of the Empire.

Quick update...

I was going to create the outfit today, But I got a virus that locks down my entire user account and demands $200 and threatens Jail time, and claims to be from the FBI. It's obviously a scam, and I'm working to remove it, but it's going slowly, so the outfit is going to be postponed a bit.

But, if you would like an invite once it's live and/or have a favourite name/name suggestion, please post!

NOTE: I'm thinking either [LoV] Legions of Vanu or [soV] Sons of Vanu for the outfit name.

EDIT: Got my computer back up and running virus-free. I'll probably make the outfit on Wednesday when I have some free time.

Quick update...

I was going to create the outfit today, But I got a virus that locks down my entire user account and demands $200 and threatens Jail time, and claims to be from the FBI. It's obviously a scam, and I'm working to remove it, but it's going slowly, so the outfit is going to be postponed a bit.

But, if you would like an invite once it's live and/or have a favourite name/name suggestion, please post!

NOTE: I'm thinking either [LoV] Legions of Vanu or [soV] Sons of Vanu for the outfit name.

EDIT: Got my computer back up and running virus-free. I'll probably make the outfit on Wednesday when I have some free time.

cool dude, just send me an invite whenever you get it set up. As for the name how about we call it Gor'ath maybe? ;)

Ok, I'm going to make it today, but before I do here are the four contenders for name

Legions of Vanu [LoV]

Sons of Vanu [soV]

Legions of Gor'ath [LoG]

Sons of Gor'ath [soG]

(Gor'ath doesn't seem to suit an outfit name all too well, more like a country or city name. It worked well on it's own in Terra, but this seems... different, I guess. :P)

Sons of Gor'ath sounds awesome use that :D

Sons of Gor'ath sounds awesome use that :D

Well, erm, amazingly Legions of Vanu wasn't taken, so that's the name. (Mostly because I tried it just to see and I don't think I can change now.) If it is possible to change I'd be happy to consider Sons of Gor'ath, but I'd like everyone to agree on the name. (I made while talking with someone else, they preferred the Vanu names and he is the only person besides me in the outfit atm. Anyways, it may all be pointless if we can't change the name, unless we were to just scrap the old one and start over. Which won't be a too huge deal as the outfit only has two members and I haven't put anything up on the PS2 forums about it.)

Anyways, anyone who is interested post here with your character name on the SolTech server. (You'll have to make a character there if you don't have one already.)

(Lorbog, do you have a character on SolTech? I tried inviting you but it didn't find you name, did you change it for your SolTech character?)

(Lorbog, do you have a character on SolTech? I tried inviting you but it didn't find you name, did you change it for your SolTech character?)

yep, uncapitalize it, sorry for some reason i thought it was capped. :P

Damn I should come in, too bad my one guy on SolTech is NC...

I love my bolt driver with 12x magnification.

Guess I could make a Vanu character at some point to join. Busy with school right now though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0