Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TerraKingdoms

[Offline] TerraKingdoms.com -- Friendly, open and fun server. Now with TeamSpeak!

24 posts in this topic

Howdy folks.

I previously ran/managed GoMinecraft/TitanKingdoms.com -- a small family of Minecraft servers (Tekkit, Bukkit, Vanilla-chaos) which had been around in one form or another since a few days after original SMP release. I am a fairly respected member of the Bukkit community (though I lie low, now). I decided to bring back the server family as TerraFirmaCraft has re-invigorated my interest in minecraft.

I managed the previous instances of Minecraft with a >99% uptime average.

About the server:

• Dual Core 3.6Ghz (HT) Processor
  • 16GB Memory
  • 1TB Disk
  • Based physically in Canada (KimSufi-US)
  • Automated nightly snapshots (via rsync to another server + dropbox upload)
  • Custom monitoring scripts to ensure uptime (these are still being worked on, but they are mostly functional)
** Check out the forums @ http://terrakingdoms.com for rules and other information.

The whitelist is disabled! The server is open to any and all.

What you need:

Some cool stuff we have:
  • MyChunk -- claim and protect your own chunks
  • WorldEdit (fully functional, mainly for mods)
  • WorldGuard (For banning of items -- currently none banned)
  • ... more to come
Check out the live map!

Current Build: 75

The Server Host: terrakingdoms.com:25565

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Is the server popular?

A: Not yet. It was for a while, but people seem to be getting bored of TFC. Hopefully, the addition of BukkitForge will .. up the game a bit.

Q: How are decisions about the future made?

A: We try to keep it as democratic as possible, with week-long (or longer) polls and discussions.

Q: Does your server have donor ranks?

A: No, the server has no ranks. Everyone is equal and gets all the same access privileges (not counting moderators). I do want to deal with the headache of donations and special privileges.

Q: Can we lock our chests?

A: Yes. Chests inside of chunks you own (MyChunk) are protected.

Q: I'm an especially good builder. Do you have a creative/builder rank?

A: Not yet, though there is a good possibility of it coming along. We'll discuss it once a decision is made.

Q: Are you awesome?

A: Yep.

Mod list, basic install directions, Custom Configs. - Click this

---Original post---

nice new post, buuut... you've got us labeled as '74' ;P

Hey all, I am EveCommander in game, and I am one of the current moderators/operators on the server. I usually am the one who talks a lot, teleports around, and brags about waaaaay OP stats on my survival character(which of whom I need to fix the XP so its properly sitting at level 90 and not this extra level I got in creative mode :/) If you need anything, be it help with installing, a bit of screen share to get it done, or me sending you a few files(via legal routes), feel free to ping, highlight, or query me at #TFcraft on Esper.net My name in the chat is 'ECC' and all you need to do to get my attention is to type my name 'ECC' without quotes. If I am awake and not at work, I will get to you nearly immediately. If you cant reach me, try bugging GoMySQL (who is Gwinans in game and is the owner of the server)

again, if you need anything at all, feel free to bug me in the chat, I am usually available for 20+ hours at a time.

Great server! Soooo glad I came back to TFC.

If any one is looking for a really cool TFC server, this is it. I've been on for a while, longer than some, not as long as others, but long enough to tell you this is a great place to hone your TFC skills, whether you are new to the mod, or seasoned. We have a some-what regular base of players, which is now growing and every one is very helpful. We have a rocking owner and staff that are always available to help. They have just installed some way-cool server/client upgrades which has totally enhanced game-play. And if I can be of assistance, I'll be more than glad to help if I can.

So if you're looking for a new home, try TerraKingdoms. It just Rocks!

pjhend :D

I tried to use dynmap myself, but couldn't find a TFC config file.

The map was all messed up with the default config.

Where can i find the right config for TFC?

I tried to use dynmap myself, but couldn't find a TFC config file.

The map was all messed up with the default config.

Where can i find the right config for TFC?

DynMap has a specific build for Forge. :)

This server needs boats! Elegant punt and whitehall mods are simple to install, and would expand trading possibilities. Not to mention, they're super fun to use.

We've added some new mods -- see the OP of this thread for links to them.

There seems to be an issue with the Punt mod.

When I try to log in, I get told 'Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches

ID 26457 (ModID: awger_Punt, type awger.mods.punt.ItemPunt) is missing

You cannot connect to this server'

And no amount of messing with the configs changes the message in any way.

All The Server Mods Except Elegant punt work Punt crashed my MC! :angry: This is the report.

Can Some One please Help! :(

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:UsersKidsAppDataRoaming.minecraftcrash-reportscrash-2013-02-20_22.30.59-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c680d830 --------

Full report at:

C:UsersKidsAppDataRoaming.minecraftcrash-reportscrash-2013-02-20_22.30.59-client.txt

Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 2/20/13 10:30 PM

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.6

Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_13, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 358172144 bytes (341 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.15.514 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.486 9 mods loaded, 9 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

CustomNpcs [CustomNpcs 1.4.5] (CustomNPCs_1.4.6 (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed

awger_Punt [Punt] (punt) Unloaded->Errored

SimplyHorses [simply Horses] (SimplyHorses_1.4.7_pre6.1 (1).zip) Unloaded->Constructed

mod_SmartMoving [smart Moving] (Smart Moving Client for ModLoader.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

mod_SmartRender [smart Render] (Smart Moving Client for ModLoader.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

TerraFirmaCraft [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFCraft-Universal-Core-B2-Build75.zip) Unloaded->Constructed

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 5450 GL version 4.0.10207 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Texture Pack: Default

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: awger.mods.punt.Punt

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:117)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:484)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:161)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:410)

at asq.a(SourceFile:56)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: awger.mods.punt.Punt

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:179)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:57)

at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:414)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:478)

... 5 more

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)

at net.minecraftforge.transformers.EventTransformer.transform(EventTransformer.java:29)

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:222)

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:171)

... 32 more

--- END ERROR REPORT 2c9e9b52 ----------

There seems to be an issue with the Punt mod.

When I try to log in, I get told 'Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches

ID 26457 (ModID: awger_Punt, type awger.mods.punt.ItemPunt) is missing

You cannot connect to this server'

And no amount of messing with the configs changes the message in any way.

I have this same issue, no idea what causes it. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

there doesn't seem to be any stone left on the ground!

Uhhg, havent checked this thread in a bit. if you need stone, do the following:

use /spawn command then search the small spawn island for a character called 'Soul'

he gives out rocks, sticks, bones, and a Rules book.

repopulating the rocks near the spawn is useless as we get newbies who pop in and take ALL the rocks(a single newbie will grab several stacks if given the chance) and replenishing it manually becomes a task I am unwilling to dedicate myself to.

Can these mods be added to the FTB launcher once TFC is added or is that a no?

Hey can i be whitelisted? IGN: DocStine and im also having a problem with the punt id mismatch how to i set up the mods to work?

Would like to play on this server but am also getting the id mismatch error, would like to know how to fix.

give me a moment, im gonna edit my post(second post in thread) to include necessary information.

You guys should really update the thread. Its 76 now for anyone who didn't know.

Is this server still active?

and if it is, is there any other mods i should download b4 i log onto it?