Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
AlmightySquid

TFC Build 76!!!

175 posts in this topic

CreeperVon, you may want to check out the rest of the replies in this thread for your answer.

Or, to help you out:

when I finish the features. You never know what bugs may arise and how long it will take to fix them, but I can say that the remaining work isn't brand new, it should just be a bit of a repeat of what I've already done. Mostly render-related.

Which is to say, eventually.

soonish.

sorry dunk :D (ohhhh this is gonna get me a horrible title from now on)

Posted Image

The old recipes for javelin and knife don't seem to work.

Also when loading my old world (after deleteing the TFC config files) most blocks look like floating icons. A new world looks fine.

AND HE DELIVERED XD (Elite Alpha Tortoise Prime, most badass turtle ever!)

AND HE DELIVERED XD (Elite Alpha Tortoise Prime, most badass turtle ever!)

A turtle is at least semi-aquatic. Tortoises are terrestrial. You're not a turtle.

Do I need to start a new world, now that barrels and body temperature added, or do I just carry on my old b75 world?

Do I need to start a new world, now that barrels and body temperature added, or do I just carry on my old b75 world?

b75 will work perfectly fine

All of the bug fixes seem to be pretty much stable now. I don't know of any serious bugs that still remain.

hey i was wondering about hotfix 9: the recipe to change TFC leather to vanilla one will be in proportion 1:1? knowing how long is breeding maybe at least 1:4 should be better :)

hey i was wondering about hotfix 9: the recipe to change TFC leather to vanilla one will be in proportion 1:1? knowing how long is breeding maybe at least 1:4 should be better :)

nope, 1:1 :)

Posted Image

...couldn't resist...

nope, 1:1 :)

Ok u.u i can say goodbye to backpacks, i have too much haste to wait 8 breeds to grow to get their hide D:

PS MEnoch, knock it off u.u

Ok u.u i can say goodbye to backpacks, i have too much haste to wait 8 breeds to grow to get their hide D:

PS MEnoch, knock it off u.u

Don't give up man. I have 8 hides already and it didn't take long at all! Mostly been building, and when a pig wanders into my way... WACK! Not to mention the three sheep I had to off for a bed. I was halfway there before I knew it

Only for a normal backpack :) but for example i usually create a backpack for every ore and every stone type, and one for gem, meats, seeds, dirt, coal, charcoal, saplings, peat, vegetables, hot ingots, even one for anvils, one for various items, and at least 2 to keep in inventory so you must notice that this is a lot of leather D: and moreover i've already begun to create a underground warehouse filled of chests to store items lol i will create even a secondary room for ingots a sort of safe huahuahuahuahua

Only for a normal backpack :) but for example i usually create a backpack for every ore and every stone type, and one for gem, meats, seeds, dirt, coal, charcoal, saplings, peat, vegetables, hot ingots, even one for anvils, one for various items, and at least 2 to keep in inventory so you must notice that this is a lot of leather D: and moreover i've already begun to create a underground warehouse filled of chests to store items lol i will create even a secondary room for ingots a sort of safe huahuahuahuahua

Looks like you're going to value your backpacks that much more :)

Looks like you're going to value your backpacks that much more :)

Oooorrrr.... you can use some of that leather to make super durable TerrafirmaBoots for all of those trips back and forth ;)

is bloomery recipe changed in some way?? i can't make it no more!

edit: i found a post in the bugs topic where a guy reported the same thing, but this happened since the first one or two releases.. u.u

edit edit: someone already told me to use brick items u.u dammit

Oooorrrr.... you can use some of that leather to make super durable TerrafirmaBoots for all of those trips back and forth ;)

hoping the new terrafirmaboots are really super durable :D

well, those Terrafirmaboots are sure to be

Posted Image

a firm fit

SNOW IS FIXED?!?! YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

Did somthing change, or just bug?

Posted Image

Just want to say I love the feature of barrels regarding cooling ingots, but one gripe: it takes way too much water! To cool an ingot from bright red to cold costs almost an entire barrel full of water!

I know ingots are quite large, but when I blacksmith for fun, I use the same quench tank all day. Maybe knock down the water consumed just a bit?