Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bob

[Offline] Roanoke: A grey listed, modified, TFC server.

250 posts in this topic

I took a brain dump and spent some time just workin with metal.. was pretty great!

Solithus needs some fresh blood tho, if you want a town thats got excellent resources and no one to use them, we're the place for you! We've got mines and materials galore, just need people to work them!

Hit me up in game..

-Josh

ps...

Sawyer16042

ChubbyPitbull

welcome to Roanoke

I'm still fighting with the negative permissions.

I finally posted and asked for help.

Hope they reply.

Drives me crazy

I took a brain dump and spent some time just workin with metal.. was pretty great!

Solithus needs some fresh blood tho, if you want a town thats got excellent resources and no one to use them, we're the place for you! We've got mines and materials galore, just need people to work them!

Hit me up in game..

-Josh

Solithus sounds great! Now to find it...

Solithus sounds great! Now to find it...

Its far lol.

19800 150-7950 approx

I'd apreciate it if I could be added (IGN: aerion111 )

PsychoCannon may remember me from the server he's trying to run himself (I'd be the guy who rambled on when asking for access to the spawn-smithy)

I found out about this server when someone told me that Psycho was a mod here, and I figure if he can make a great but somewhat unfinished server on his own (unfinished in the sense there's a single quest, one and a half finished towns, and out of the 3 groups of NPCs I've found one has the wrong pricing on food) then this must be even better.

I play TFC mostly for the realism and story-building, so adding things like Custom NPCs and, while I haven't tried it yet, Medical stuff makes the game much more bearable.

Also, you seem to have people sticking around (I added the server to my list already, but obviously can't join. I can still see how many are on) so the chat would be something to do while out mining and such.

And I'd be VERY surprised if you found anyone saying I was banned or anything.

Heck, I figure your background check won't get you much at all - What little reputation I have at all is over at Tekkit servers, and I've even left those quite a while ago.

Last time I was banned, far as I know, was back when you could dupe diamonds by moving them during high-lag times. And even then, the only reason I duped was to see what I could do - now, I can go into SSP and use NEI to get an inventory full of diamonds and other late-game items with no effort. Even i I could cheat, which I can't and haven't been able to do for ages, I don't need to.

As for grief and theft - I've had access to chests with late-game metals and ore in PsychoCannon's server, as well as frequently gone through areas of spawn that I could edit (which I know because I've put my bed down). Yet the ore stayed (heck, I ADDED two bismuth hammers to the stock, mostly for my own use but it was available to everyone) and the only thing I did to spawn was plant on the NPC farmer's land, mostly for ascetic reasons (seriously, what kind of farmer doesn't grow anything? :P)

As for positive reasons, as opposed to the lack of negative reasons as mentioned above, while I don't always play TFC for any extended period of time - I get rather tired of it when nothing is happening, and sometimes I rage-quit and take a break when I lose something or die - I am perfectly willing to follow quite a few weird rules if you've got them, I play nice with others, and if someone needs help I'm often quite willing to help them - after all, the problem with TFC, and minecraft in general, is having a goal. Helping someone means someone else gives me a goal, I just don't benefit from achieving it.

And while I am not the most ascetic of people, at least I try - as in, I'll avoid 9x9 mud-houses, and if your community is good enough for me to stick around even when I don't feel like playing TFC, I'll probably end up 'beautifying' my plot to pass the time.

aerion111

Welcome to Roanoke

Its far lol.

19800 150-7950 approx

I made it! But there is no one here and I can't interact with anything.

I made it! But there is no one here and I can't interact with anything.

I'll catch you in-game and add you to the town

Bin a month - bin watching forgecraft on direwolfs channel alot noticed sotmead's their as well mentioning tfc, watched his on forgecraft and he rebooted tfc lp with florastar, in short that made me want to have a look at tfc again, noticed u guys have moved onto a new thread and have a new website (new server?), basicly looking to be "re"whitelisted If I aint already lol honestly have no idea :P Nice website btw

Bin a month - bin watching forgecraft on direwolfs channel alot noticed sotmead's their as well mentioning tfc, watched his on forgecraft and he rebooted tfc lp with florastar, in short that made me want to have a look at tfc again, noticed u guys have moved onto a new thread and have a new website (new server?), basicly looking to be "re"whitelisted If I aint already lol honestly have no idea :P/> Nice website btw

Servers the same, cmon back our way :P

Hello! My name is moliugelis, I won't actually say much. I just love TerraFirmaCraft, love playing with great people and just plain chilling under my peat roof. I already see that everyone's friendly around this joint, and so I don't want to wait much till I can play with all these wonderful people.

aerion111

Welcome to Roanoke

Umm, I don't seem to be whitelisted?

Was that just a pre-emptive greeting then, or did something go wrong?

moliugelis

Welcome to Roanoke

Zakhad

Welcome Back

aerion111

Not sure what happened there, Your on the list now

IGN: lucardues

The reason I should be whitelisted on the server: is the fact that i have a great body and I'm good at anything i put my mind to and the fact my mom say im special. (that not the real reason way i should be allowed on the server just though I'd make someone laugh when they read this.)

The real reasons are: i like playing TFC and finding a server that is full of fun and helpful people is hard now a days my friend Profaith has told me nothing but good things about this server and had me interested in it for a long time (i just had trouble getting the mods to work but that all fixed now) i am also good with the planting system on TFC and could be helpful to thought who are looking to make a town that can grown it own food for survival and trade I'm also good at Smithing and other meaningful tasks that would be needed in a town or just as a wounder tradesman i have many other thing to add to the server but i'd rather not take up all your time so I'll end just saying that it would be nice of you to add me to the white-list and I'm sorry if i used poor grammar or if i spelled something wrong.

Thank you for your time.

Problems?

With?

http://www.gamogora....rramobs.0.1.zip

new mod! added to 2nd post... also added to server-site!

Drop it in your mods folder, and away goes your meaningless existance!

PS: If your getting repeatedly wrecked, call for help, join a town! Monsters are real. And they REALLY do wanna eat you. No joke. Now they might succeed, too!

PPS: Please leave us some feedback on the mod! Let us know what you think!

http://www.gamogora....rramobs.0.1.zip

new mod! added to 2nd post... also added to server-site!

Drop it in your mods folder, and away goes your meaningless existance!

PS: If your getting repeatedly wrecked, call for help, join a town! Monsters are real. And they REALLY do wanna eat you. No joke. Now they might succeed, too!

PPS: Please leave us some feedback on the mod! Let us know what you think!

Cant wait to get in game! the IRC has me in stiches.

A wave of darkness has descended, The old ways of doing things may not be the best way any longer.

Beware the Mountain Wizards!

As always, Roanoke is evolving. The monsters are creeping in, but there are plans of providing new ways to drive them back. Until then, adapt and enjoy!

Bob

What texture pack do you guys use on Roanoke? I was playing around in creative with a sculpture I wanted to try to make on Roanoke, using different rocks and planks to get the color contrasts I wanted so all the details stand out. I use the Eleutheria texture pack, and in that (for example) chestnut planks were a deep brown, aspen planks were lighter brown to stand out, and smooth chalk rocks had some of the most even coloring I could see. Thinking about how someone mentioned they play with default textures, I reloaded the world using the default minecraft texture pack, and the brown chestnut was now red, light colored aspen was a dark green, and the rock salt gained a lot of purple. In default, to get the same results, the right materials were hickory, douglas fir, and granite or chalk, but those woods in Eleutheria have very close colors, and granite/chalk have additional textures that someone mar how they look.

I think its mostly Vanilla, JohnSmith version 0.8 b75, , Eleutheria (both build by current/retired Roanoke players) or Blockheads.

Bob