Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Bob

[Offline] Roanoke: A grey listed, modified, TFC server.

250 posts in this topic

Thats an easy one!

at jds.bibliocraft.rendering.TileEntityArmorStandRenderer.func_76894_a(TileEntityArmorStandRenderer.java:380)

Biobliocraft requires forge 631+, Your probably running 629 like is suggested in the TFC download section.

You simply need to update your forge. I know that forge 650 runs just fine.

Bob

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at jds.bibliocraft.rendering.TileEntityArmorStandRenderer.func_76894_a(TileEntityArmorStandRenderer.java:380)

Biblio craft needs forge 631+

(We have another mod that needs 639)

Update your client with a newer forge, and this issue will go away.

I personally am running forge 650 with no issues.

Bob

edit---silly laggy double post...

Edit 2--- Razzy P, if your using it yet, I suggest you visit http://roanoke.enjin.com/home

Hello my IGN is MassacreBro

this server seems like its right up my alley. i have moderate experience with TFC and am always willing to help if asked anything. i love getting to know new people and i am looking for a challenge on a server with multiple regular players. i like grouping and sticking together, but not excluding anyone from activities.

im a 29 year old husband and father to 4 great kids so i have an abundance of patience to say the least.

i feel that a chance to play on this server would the beginning of a great time.

Mass

MassacreBro,

Welcome to Roanoke.

If you have not visited yet, please check out and register here: http://roanoke.enjin.com/home

I'll get you whitelisted asap.

Bob

thanks Bob

im unable to find terrabow anywhere.

can i get a link please?

Its in the discussion section of these forums here, or the mods section of our enjin forum.. roanoke.enjin.com

Updated to Hotfix 14

We have updated Terrabow to V 0.6

ign: lakeel

i am on the hunt for a 24/7 server to join after my 3 month break from terrafirmacraft :3 only ever been banned once (10 months ago.... for breaking into what i though was an abandoned house. turns out it wasnt abandoned at all) so i dont think that will be a problem. im looking for a great community that can appreciate my building capabilities, redneck enginuity, and....my many great features :D

im good at building, smithing, and...lets just say im jack of all trades :3 id love to live in a village populated by regular players that r nice :) in my list of accomplishment i did spend 4 months (minecraft beta 1.7.3 to 1.9 i think) building a city by hand in survival mode. (with 2 emotional break downs in the process f making it) anyways i look foward to seeing what this server has to offer :) *free hugz*

IGN: DonatoXIII (those are i's not L's)

New to Minecraft, bought it for the TFC mod alone. So far I've been messing around in the stone-age and gotten as far as starting a mine in Single player. Wouldn't mind trying out the server.

Edit: One more thing. Can we maybe get links to the mods needed? I have some basic mods (smartmove, REI minimap, simplyhorses) but I couldnt even find some of the mods like Terra Mobs.

IGN: DonatoXIII (those are i's not L's)

New to Minecraft, bought it for the TFC mod alone. So far I've been messing around in the stone-age and gotten as far as starting a mine in Single player. Wouldn't mind trying out the server.

Edit: One more thing. Can we maybe get links to the mods needed? I have some basic mods (smartmove, REI minimap, simplyhorses) but I couldnt even find some of the mods like Terra Mobs.

Welcome to Roanoke.

If you have not visited yet, please check out and register here: http://roanoke.enjin.com/home

I'll get you whitelisted asap.

Bob

ign: lakeel

i am on the hunt for a 24/7 server to join after my 3 month break from terrafirmacraft :3 only ever been banned once (10 months ago.... for breaking into what i though was an abandoned house. turns out it wasnt abandoned at all) so i dont think that will be a problem. im looking for a great community that can appreciate my building capabilities, redneck enginuity, and....my many great features :D

im good at building, smithing, and...lets just say im jack of all trades :3 id love to live in a village populated by regular players that r nice :) in my list of accomplishment i did spend 4 months (minecraft beta 1.7.3 to 1.9 i think) building a city by hand in survival mode. (with 2 emotional break downs in the process f making it) anyways i look foward to seeing what this server has to offer :) *free hugz*

Tell me about this:

http://mcbans.com/ban/1713923

i had joined this tekkit server 10 months ago. i joined a town, built a cool looking mining facility, got friends and stuff, later i was exploring the areas around the town an found several half built/ griefed / already looted houses. they all had nothing in them. in the server it dad say looting was allowed if the house was abandoned. further along during my ezploration i found a cube shaped neatherrack building on the coast. i had never seen anyone pass by that area in the time ive been on the server so i assumed it was abandoned. so i swam down to where there was a window underwater and i broke in. i repaired the window to the best of my ability (1 glas and a piece f sand) i then explored the building to find a bunch of random machines, a giant basement that was full of trees, several broken redstone contraptions and what looked like half exploded structures. seeing the badly griefed basement i was now certain the place was abandoned so i started going around and looting chests gatherreing ores, woods, machine parts, and some tools. afterwards i left the building, returned to my home and logged out. 2 days later when i tried to log back in i was banned and i had no idea why. so i went to there forums and asked about it and thy informed me i had looted a house that was actually "inhabited" and they showed me screenshots with "bigbrother stick plugin" commands showing when and where i had broken the window to get in "the grief" and the chests i had oppened to get the stuff (the theft) and thus they decided to never un-ban me from the server dispite how i tried to explane the situation. sence then the server has closed down. and 10 monthse later here we are now.

IGN: SteAStro88

I think i would be a positive addition to the server because i'm not miser, if i can help someone or team up with him/her i will do it, also i'm searching for a stable 27/4 server because i really can't get rid of LSOD which ruin my SP games since i've upgraded to b76, i'm also fit to most of the works in TFC and a good smith.. One only thing, i tend to lose interest in playing if players had too much impact on the environment and they are really advanced in technology from me, because i consider that in that case most of the challenge has gone, in this case i will move on to create my own settlement, and depending on how far is the ideal land where i want to settle i will travel really far from the community, i tend to do this even if players do something that i don't like, as moving on to another place when before they were teaming up with me :) but you will surely know that will be respectful to other players properties :)

P.S. if you will add me to whitelist, may i know where to find terra mobs mod? i can't find it

Edit: for the previous post, "bigbrother stick plugin" that is damn awesome, i've never heard of it.. the only thing to do to avoid ban is not looting and griefing anything, as you can't be sure 100% that a place is definitely abandoned..

i had joined this tekkit server 10 months ago. i joined a town, built a cool looking mining facility, got friends and stuff, later i was exploring the areas around the town an found several half built/ griefed / already looted houses. they all had nothing in them. in the server it dad say looting was allowed if the house was abandoned. further along during my ezploration i found a cube shaped neatherrack building on the coast. i had never seen anyone pass by that area in the time ive been on the server so i assumed it was abandoned. so i swam down to where there was a window underwater and i broke in. i repaired the window to the best of my ability (1 glas and a piece f sand) i then explored the building to find a bunch of random machines, a giant basement that was full of trees, several broken redstone contraptions and what looked like half exploded structures. seeing the badly griefed basement i was now certain the place was abandoned so i started going around and looting chests gatherreing ores, woods, machine parts, and some tools. afterwards i left the building, returned to my home and logged out. 2 days later when i tried to log back in i was banned and i had no idea why. so i went to there forums and asked about it and thy informed me i had looted a house that was actually "inhabited" and they showed me screenshots with "bigbrother stick plugin" commands showing when and where i had broken the window to get in "the grief" and the chests i had oppened to get the stuff (the theft) and thus they decided to never un-ban me from the server dispite how i tried to explane the situation. sence then the server has closed down. and 10 monthse later here we are now.

Welcome to Roanoke,

If you haven't yet, be sure to register on the server website.

Bob

IGN: SteAStro88

I think i would be a positive addition to the server because i'm not miser, if i can help someone or team up with him/her i will do it, also i'm searching for a stable 27/4 server because i really can't get rid of LSOD which ruin my SP games since i've upgraded to b76, i'm also fit to most of the works in TFC and a good smith.. One only thing, i tend to lose interest in playing if players had too much impact on the environment and they are really advanced in technology from me, because i consider that in that case most of the challenge has gone, in this case i will move on to create my own settlement, and depending on how far is the ideal land where i want to settle i will travel really far from the community, i tend to do this even if players do something that i don't like, as moving on to another place when before they were teaming up with me :) but you will surely know that will be respectful to other players properties :)

P.S. if you will add me to whitelist, may i know where to find terra mobs mod? i can't find it

Edit: for the previous post, "bigbrother stick plugin" that is damn awesome, i've never heard of it.. the only thing to do to avoid ban is not looting and griefing anything, as you can't be sure 100% that a place is definitely abandoned..

SteAStro88, Welcome to Roanoke.

The link to Terra mobs can be found in the welcome post here: http://roanoke.enjin.com/home

If you haven't yet, please register on that site as well.

Bob

Updated to hotfix 18

Added Smallboats for 1.5.1

Greylisted server,

Come say hello!

Hey Bob,

Do you know who develops the terramobs mod? I cannot seem to find a forum link anywhere (either on MC's main forum or TFC's and I know it was here before). Our server is having some serious issues with crashing and they're all related to Terramobs. Would love to send the dev some crash reports but way to know how to get a hold them!

--TT

Just post your problem in the support section of this forum.

Hey Bob,

Do you know who develops the terramobs mod? I cannot seem to find a forum link anywhere (either on MC's main forum or TFC's and I know it was here before). Our server is having some serious issues with crashing and they're all related to Terramobs. Would love to send the dev some crash reports but way to know how to get a hold them!

--TT

I replied, the original thread was hosted on Roanoke's Enjin forum:http://roanoke.enjin.com/forum/m/11939015/viewthread/6210770-terra-mobs-mod-146forge-486smp

Hello,

If any of the old Roanoke crew is still lurking in these forums, We just installed B77.5 in order to take a peek.

Stop in and say hello.

Bob

roanoke.enjin.com

Minecraft Username: pyr0kid

Why would you like to join?: this looks like a nice server to play on

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: a lot of minecraft experience and a good chunk of TFC experience

Any additional information that would help your case: im friendly and like to help other playersPs is it ok if my friends use my account to make there apps? they dont have any accounts

Edited by pyr0kid

The IP listed in the OP of this topic is not valid. Entering it into the Minecraft launcher shows no response. If this server is down only for maintenance, please respond immediately.

If no response is given within 48 hours, this topic will be locked for being an offline server.

Hi, my in game name is The_Techno_Druid and i think i will make a good addition to this server because i can bring joy and peace to it, for those are my 2 favoret things. i do mess up in spelling sometimes, but i still spell it around the same. 

hope to see you soon! :D