Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Emris

[TFC 0.79.23+] Leather Water Sac for TFC

111 posts in this topic

Great concept.  It certainly fits the time frame.   Would it be possible though, to give different bladder options in the config?  On an open server, this mod might encourage new players to slaughter sheep on sight.  Maybe substitute something wild like, Bear, Stag, etc. 

Edited by WillOfStone

The wiki says traditionally they used sheep or cow, I think it should work at least with Deer too.

Not sure about Bears, I think their bladder are not so big, Probably it has to be a ruminant. 

Yes, sheep are rare and have a high value in TFC, so adding cow and deer to the mix makes sense. Enjoy :)

Thanks for the update.

BTW my server got hung up for a long time and the only message was :"Waiting for log file".

I remember other times and run the command /fml confirm in the console, that solved the issue. Just a heads up for other server owners. This will only happen for existing worlds, because it needs to replace the item  bladder with the item sheep bladder.

I tested and it works, we now have Sheep, Cow and Deer bladder.

Thanks for the change. It will help as a selling point to our admins for adding this mod.  

The only reason I proposed wild animals, is because they are respawnable.  Yes, bears have large bladders. This is from real life hunting and butchering experience not a wiki.  The meat is very similar to pork, as they are both omnivores, and can be smoked like ham and made into breakfast sausage.  My daughter's personal favorite. :)

I always imagine that bear meat would taste good, never had the opportunity. 

Deer, wild boars and alligators are the ones more accessible here in Florida. This year they will allow for Bear Hunting after many years the Bear population is out of control. Not sure if I will be able to go, am very busy with work. 

Love this mod, and works great in modpacks. The only request i have is if you could please add Streams mod support. The Streams mod works great with terrafirmacraft, and i get get freshwater buckets and barrels straight out of the flowing streams. The only thing that bothers me is that i cannot get water out of the stream using a Leather Water Sac. Thanks a lot!

update Chinese version?
add this in assets\lwstfc\lang\zh_CN.lang

#zh_CN
item.LeatherWaterSac.name=皮革水袋
item.WaterSacLeather.name=水袋皮革
item.Bladder.Sheep.name=羊膀胱
item.Bladder.Cow.name=牛膀胱
item.Bladder.Deer.name=鹿膀胱

drink.full=饱了!
drink.salt=哇,真咸!呕!
sac.empty=空的!

and zh_HK.lang

#zh_HK
item.Bladder.Sheep.name=羊膀胱
item.Bladder.Cow.name=牛膀胱
item.Bladder.Deer.name=鹿膀胱

drink.full=好飽 !
drink.salt=噢, 好鹹, Urgh!
sac.empty=空的!

and zh_TW.lang

#zh_TW
item.Bladder.Sheep.name=羊的膀胱
item.Bladder.Cow.name=牛的膀胱
item.Bladder.Deer.name=鹿的膀胱

drink.full=飽了!
drink.salt=咳咳,好鹹!!嘔~
sac.empty=空的!

:D

Hey there, Is this mod being updated or fixed at all? I was curious to know because I encountered an issue with CraftTweaker that fails to remove the recipe for the Leather Water Sac, The reason for this is so I can change to recipe to a preferred one and remove the unnecessary multiple knife recipes (Using Ore Dictionary), If so then thanks!         -UnlimatedStone9

Emris,

Since TFC-TNG is updating to Minecraft 1.12, I miss your mod. Are you interested in updating it to 1.12.2? If not, I would like to do so. As it's GPL3 per the license file, I believe I can fork away. I wanted to check in with you first. There doesn't appear to be any other way to contact you, as your minecraft forum account appears deleted.

Thanks!

Gaelmare