Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Beretz

I need help ASAP please

19 posts in this topic

Im trying to install TFC and I get all the folders in there i right paces (i think) and i start i get the FML for forge but when i go to create a new TFC world it just has the "Converting World Loading World" for ever and just will not load, help please?

Thank you,

Beretz

Did you also install PlayerAPI?

And to help you, we need more information... a crash log would also help a lot.

You can also take a look at my signature, maybe you missed something.

and ... Welcome to the Forum :)

I did install the API but again I don. know if I did correctly or not, I did put it in the .jar file

and... THANK YOU :)

As soon as you can get us a copy of the crash log, we can *hopefully* easily troubleshoot it for ya.

it's not crashing, I go to creat a world and "loads" forever. the world doesn't generate

As far as i know, that happens with a wrong Forge version.

all I installed was the MC profile manager then ran MC, then installed forge and API then ran MC then installed TFC then ran and it started and got to the main menu, started to create a world and it started puttin the world together but it never finished even after 12 hours(went to sleep and checked in the morning) it never crashed though

Are you sure you are using

- Minecraft version 1.4.6

- minecraftforge-universal-1.4.6-6.5.0.486

and

- PlayerAPI 1.7 for MC 1.4.6

it has to be minecraft 1.4.6? well shiiiiiii... can help me downdate?

To downgrade either use minecraft version changer or multimc. MultiMC is also a mod manager and makes installing everything much simpler and allows for multiple versions of minecraft to ecist at the same time. I always copy a good install, test a new mod, and if everything is ok, then I add it to the good install. Same for changing configs, using id resolver etc....

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1000645-multimc-43-windows-linux-mac/

can i say something about this. TFC worked fine for me i had a instance that i had been using for a while when i tried to make a new one it did not work which i thought i must have done something wrong so i went back to my old one. it also did this very same thing when i started a new world. this has only been happening since i updated java.

what do i do with this new minecraft.jar, just replace it with the other one then reintstall everything?

allright guys restarted a whole new MC deleted .minecarft etc and installed everything to the instructions with the specific versions wanted. it still gets stuck converting the world

I installed the supposed to be 1.4.6 .jar file but my MC is still 1.4.7. Am I doing something wrong?

Then i suggest you try my step-by-step tutorial "Dedicated TFC Client".

You can find it in my signature.