Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Beretz

Whens build 76?

33 posts in this topic

I hate trying to downgrade to 1.4.6, is there gonna be a release for build 76 so i can play on 1.4.7?

It will be released when it's finished, just be patient ^_^

At the end of this video you can hear Dunk say when he intends to release it:

Things happen guys. With the way things are going now and assuming I can get over my fever, I should *hopefully* have it ready sometime midweek? I don't know though and so help me if you quote me on that >_>

no rush, more time means better quality. just wondering so I can get an idea. thanks though :)

Things happen guys. With the way things are going now and assuming I can get over my fever, I should *hopefully* have it ready sometime midweek? I don't know though and so help me if you quote me on that >_>

It's ready when it's ready. No worries. Your health is more important.

I was wondering if you will still release it for 1.4.7 if 1.5 comes out before then?

Beretz, you should look into MultiMC. It allows you to run multiple instances of minecraft so you if you want to play vanilla and then switch back to TFC and vice versa you can do that.

I'm not worried about having to switch back and forth it the fact that I can't downgrade to minecraft 1.4.6 at all. I can't figure it out but just gonna wait till build 76 for 1.4.7

You can download the .jar for 1.4.6 somewhere, can not find a legit source (like minecraft website, but it's possible). I use Magic Launcher to choose my minecraft version and to install mods. In fact, I don't even have to install them, just to say what I want to use.

You can download the .jar for 1.4.6 somewhere, can not find a legit source (like minecraft website, but it's possible). I use Magic Launcher to choose my minecraft version and to install mods. In fact, I don't even have to install them, just to say what I want to use.

*ahem*

http://assets.minecraft.net/1_4_6/minecraft.jar

It's ready when it's ready. No worries. Your health is more important.

I was wondering if you will still release it for 1.4.7 if 1.5 comes out before then?

Check the main page of FTC, Bioxx said "I may even end up adding/fixing a few things myself, depending entirely on when he gets the final code to me, including 1.4.7 or 1.5 support(depends on the timeframe).".

We only have to wait...

if they do decide to put out 76 for 1.4.7 then 1.5.0 came out we'd all be in the same situation with having to downgrade so just might as well release 76 for 1.5, don't really mind waiting for it

if they do decide to put out 76 for 1.4.7 then 1.5.0 came out we'd all be in the same situation with having to downgrade so just might as well release 76 for 1.5, don't really mind waiting for it

If I get it out for 1.4.7, we'd upgrade it to 1.5 without any new features when it came out

I can't look right now but do we know when 1.5 comes out?

I got a chance to look it up, it said the redstone update prerelease was going to be March 7, you guys aren't gonna mess with that r u?

I got a chance to look it up, it said the redstone update prerelease was going to be March 7, you guys aren't gonna mess with that r u?

what redstone? Who needs redstone >_>

true, it not like there's redstone in TFC anyways. didn't say when everything was gonna get released though, early March

another question, different topic. I'm still confused on what this TFC2 is all about. is it like an official release kinda thin or what?

another question, different topic. I'm still confused on what this TFC2 is all about. is it like an official release kinda thin or what?

Bioxx and Crysyn are working on TFC2. It's a completely different game to TFC1. Sea level is at 16, only islands spawn and mountain code is completely rewritten. Lattitude won't affect temperature. As far as I know, it's a complete rewrite from vanilla, so it might not include any of the ores, rocks or trees that TFC1 has. Because creating an entire mod takes months, Bioxx promoted me from assistant developer to lead developer to keep up with TFC1 so that you guys keep getting new content. :)

Bioxx and Crysyn are working on TFC2. It's a completely different game to TFC1. Sea level is at 16, only islands spawn and mountain code is completely rewritten. Lattitude won't affect temperature. As far as I know, it's a complete rewrite from vanilla, so it might not include any of the ores, rocks or trees that TFC1 has. Because creating an entire mod takes months, Bioxx promoted me from assistant developer to lead developer to keep up with TFC1 so that you guys keep getting new content. :)/>

So sea level was moved from 32?

So sea level was moved from 32?

was it 32? Shows how much I know about TFC2 :P

But yeah, you get the idea

sounds great Dunk, can't wait to see the new build and maybe TFC2

yea sea level in TFC2 would be 32 instead of 16 like dunk mentioned B)

you should check out the tfc2 suggestions and discussions forums, the sticky threads there contain buttloads of information :D (and i hope i can now finally make a near 200 block tall springboard just because why not :D

(or maybe a miniature Minas Tirith :/)