Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Krski

I don't belive it !

11 posts in this topic

Im sure you heard of ERB ..... (Epic Rap Battles of history)

I suggested this on the comments and i am so proud it made it !

But even more proud to be a Serbian!

Nikola Tesla had more than 1000 pattents .... and is the inventor of the (we call it this) naizmenicna struja , it is a form of electricity that can change it self ...(i don't want to go in depth )

we call this wechselstrom or alternating current, it is used in electric fences.....

Every kind of wire now a days except simple ones like in cars use that kind of electricity shape(could i call it ? )

Thomas Edison isn't as great as everybody thinks he is...

http://en.wikipedia....ge_dans_la_Lune

Very early movie, generally well known even if just as an icon, but look at the part about the film being shown in America:

"Méliès had intended to release the film in the United States to profit from it. Thomas Edison's film technicians, however, secretly made copies of it and distributed it throughout the country. While the film was still hugely successful, Méliès eventually went bankrupt.[1]]"

I heard he was a bit of a dick. Doing things like launching slander campaigns against tesla, ruthless business practices, and a boar of a man to work for :/

I would say, Thomas Edison was a business man(with little or no conscience) first, and a few last % a scientist.

He stole most of the things he put his name on, and even used Tesla to optimize his Direct Current generators not giving him a penny for his brilliant work.

I guess that's how (ruthless) business works, and Edison, with his good friend J. P. Morgan, was very good at it.

Thomas Edison had *some* good ideas and inventions, but he funded and promoted his inventions and inventing by stretching the law to its farthest extant. Copyright law is a lot more developed today, and he even stretched the lenient laws that were in place to their limits.

it took me a day to find this one :/Posted Image

I don't think it is even possible to be the nice guy when it comes to business in a corporation scale.

Some hings about him :) :

June 15, 1903 the "New York Sun" wrote:"people living near Tesla’s laboratory at Long Island were the witnesses of a very strange phenomena - multicolored lightning made by Tesla himself, the inflammation of the atmospheric layers at different altitudes and along NY, Night suddenly turned to day. Air was full of luminescence, people radiated a mysterious shine or glow. They seemed to be (as) ghosts. Thunder was heard 25 miles away"

Tesla wrote in 1916 Patent #1266175 for a Lightning Protector "I produced artificial lightning, coupled up to many times that in nature with my Tower, Wardenclyffe" and send power wirelessly, at any levels, without loss to any point on the earth. (Patents 645576, 649621, 685012, 685957, 787412, 1119732)

"If in a Thunderstorm, Earth (or my Tower, Wardenclyffe) was struck with Lightning, it creates concentric waves, that slowly circle the planet and come back where they started". 1901

Posted Image

Nikola Tesla (Serbian Cyrillic: Никола Тесла; 10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943) was a Serbian-American[2][3] inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, physicist, and futurist best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electrical supply system.[4]

Tesla started working in the telephony and electrical fields before emigrating to the United States in 1884 to work for Thomas Edison. He soon struck out on his own with financial backers, setting up laboratories/companies to develop a range of electrical devices. His patented AC induction motor and transformer were licensed by George Westinghouse, who also hired Tesla as a consultant to help develop an alternating current system. Tesla is also known for his high-voltage, high-frequency power experiments in New York and Colorado Springs which included patented devices and theoretical work used in the invention of radio communication,[5] for his X-ray experiments, and for his ill-fated attempt at intercontinental wireless transmission in his unfinished Wardenclyffe Tower project.[6]

Tesla's achievements and his abilities as a showman demonstrating his seemingly miraculous inventions made him world-famous.[7] Although he made a great deal of money from his patents, he spent a lot on numerous experiments over the years. In the last few decades of his life, he ended up living in diminished circumstances as a recluse in Room 3327 of the New York hotel, occasionally making unusual statements to the press.[8][9][10] Because of his pronouncements and the nature of his work over the years, Tesla gained a reputation in popular culture as the archetypal "mad scientist".[11][12] He died penniless and in debt on 7 January 1943.In 1960, in honor of Tesla, the General Conference on Weights and Measures for the International System of Units dedicated the term "tesla" to the SI unit measure for magnetic field strength.

A copy of an article on the wiki :)

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Nikola_Tesla if you want more info go ahead it is really fascinating (atleast by me ) <<<<<<<<<<<<

Nikola Tesla Concepts & Inventions: Directed Energy Weapons, HAARP, Earthquake Machines, Oscillator, Molecular Dis-Association, Weather Modification, Ball Lighting, Interplanetary Communications, Teleportation, Matter/Thought Projection, Invisibility, Mind Control, Rife Machines, Cosmic Ray Motor, Electric Car, Electric Arc Aircraft, Device to End Wars, TV machine, Recording Devices, Gravity Motor, Metal Analyzer, Underground Locator, Translator device, Flying Machine, Nucleo-Magnetic Spacecraft

Remote Control/Logic Gate, Wireless Energy, Cosmic Rays, Resonant Rise, Plasma, Superconductivity, Transmutation, Neutrino, Ether, Faster-than-Light, Fusion, Field Effects, Levitation, Proton Beams, CERN, Laser, Radar, AC Power, Radio, X-Ray, AC Motors, Tesla Coil, Ozone, Neon, Ionized Gas, Lightning Protection/Capture, Bladeless Turbine, VTOL Aircraft, Fluid Propulsion, Solar, Geo, Hydro, Trolly, Mag-Lev, Starter, Spark Plug, Alternator, Rotary, GPS, Speedometer, Ships Log .

Tesla wrote in 1916 Patent #1266175 "I earlier produced artificial lightning, coupled up to many times that in nature with my Tower, Wardenclyffe" and sent power wirelessly, at any levels, without loss to any point on the earth. (Tesla Patents 645576, 649621, 685012, 685957, 787412, 1119732) "If in a Thunderstorm, Earth (or my Tower, Wardenclyffe) was struck with Lightning, it creates concentric waves, that slowly circle the planet and come back where they started". Nikola Tesla 1901Tesla's method of generating electricity from earth's magnetic field create the massive amounts of power needed to refine uranium metal in magnetrons for the Tunguska experiment? Is that partly why he was blocked from all future access?:46 The Phenomenon called "Resonant rise"

, the returning current from the outskirts of Hurricane Erin on 09/11/2001, could be in the Hundreds of Trillions of Watts of energy directed toward the World Trade Center buildings, which were 20-40 miles away from the Hurricane.

i detect no threat from this enemy so you can call me teslah...nikolah.... impeccably dressed: best line in the entire battle :D