Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Menoch

Planet Explorers Needs YOU!!!

12 posts in this topic

It is a bit disappointing, to say the least, that this project has gathered almost the same amount of money that Planet Explorer has.

It is to an extent, but I get a kick out of watching kids use their get up and go to get what they want... legally... It shows that today's youth still has hope and that they aren't all standing there with their hands out.

I am glad she is getting this oppurtunity to learn about business and responsibility. Kudos to her mom.

That said... damn I want to play Planet Explorers! I wish I wasn't such a poor bastard struggling with his own creations... I would pledge...

I look at people like Bioxx, Dunk, and the plethora of people out there with fricking talent coming out the wazoo, and wonder how much cool shyte we would have in this world if money wasn't an issue.

One thing is a kid wanting to learn about making videogames, another thing is one eight year old raising 22k to do it.

One thing is a kid wanting to learn about making videogames, another thing is one eight year old raising 22k to do it.

Remember her mom is in cahoots. And we all know what happens when $ signs enter the female equation.

Agreed you don't need 22k o make a game on RPG Maker. Lol

She's still trying to figure out where the 21k that 'wasn't asked for' is going... At least she promised she won't keep it, anyway back to Space Explorers I'm still unsure about pledging for a simple reason: I fear being disappointed with the final version, when you have high expectations you're bound to be disappointed...

This is true, my friend. That's why I don't ever expect too much from people, that way i never get disappointed. And I always try to remember that no matter how good something is, there will always be something that sucks about it.

... sorta like tacos...

I downloaded this game and tried it out the other night. It seems like it could be fun, but I have some issues with it. The whole script thing is sorta stupid, or at least it is early ingame (didnt make it very far yet). It implies that you cant research things, but instead have to aquire a script to create anything new from some NPC or something. The planet I started on was pretty barren, with sorta... oblivion type graphics, which isnt terrible... it just shows its age. It looks like it could be awesome at some point, but for now I think im gunna just wait on this one. Oh and the music... while I like the music, freakin puts me to sleep quicker than a thanksgiving dinner.

I downloaded this game and tried it out the other night. It seems like it could be fun, but I have some issues with it. The whole script thing is sorta stupid, or at least it is early ingame (didnt make it very far yet). It implies that you cant research things, but instead have to aquire a script to create anything new from some NPC or something. The planet I started on was pretty barren, with sorta... oblivion type graphics, which isnt terrible... it just shows its age. It looks like it could be awesome at some point, but for now I think im gunna just wait on this one. Oh and the music... while I like the music, freakin puts me to sleep quicker than a thanksgiving dinner.

Lol. Yea it looks like it could be a fantastic game, and the script might be to keep creative aspect under control during the alpha phase. I think it could definitely get a boost if they make their kickstart. Cool premise anyway.

.... mmm... Thanksgiving dinner!!!

damnit now im hungry....

damnit now im hungry....

And I keep thinking of Frank Caliendo doing George Bush going "gobble-gobble".

It implies that you cant research things, but instead have to aquire a script to create anything new from some NPC or something.

Maybe there will be research in future updates but you can excuse it saying that it is a advance civilization, you just need to find out who knows how to do the stuff you want and learn from him.

oblivion type graphics, which isnt terrible... it just shows its age.

That is one of the things that got me worried, the game is in development for about a year or so and it seems that they are pleased with the graphics, it seems that they are focusing on features which is not bad but the graphics ain't good, either it could be more stylized or more realistic but in my opinion it looks dull... Like an old mmo... This game reminds me so much of old MMOs, the quest system, the inventory, the player, when cutting trees... Still it has so much to offer! Well, I guess I'll keep waiting for Voxel Farm...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0