Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
travis575757

CANT FIND ANY HEMATITE LIMONITE OR ANY ORE OF IRON HELP!

3 posts in this topic

I've gone 10,000+ blocks from my house and have not found a single ore of iron. PLEASE HELP MEEEE. The only native ores i can find are bismuth casterite spharelite and a small amount of native copper.

Update: I have recently found some sulfur after reaching the mantel beyond the earth's crust

Update: have found traces of limonite at the center of the earth. HERE is a image of the center of the earth. I never found any limonite only traces, i had a glitch similar to this happen with native copper.

Update: I found some limonite ore but it is at bedrock level and touching the lava, i then later on found another vein in a different location also near lava this doesn't solve my problem though because i want to get my iron from the same place everyone else is getting it. Not in the matle of the earth's core.Posted Image

Edited by travis575757

you are too low, go up to around 60 depth

Yeah i tried that and mined a few hundred blocks then went in creative and smashed a few hundred more probably thousands and still no luck. Im also in sedimentary rock which im pretty sure ure supposed to be in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0