Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
-TK-

[B76] Latest version bugs & FAQ.

233 posts in this topic

So as you may or may not all already know, b76 is out! Yay? Well not completely. There are seemingly a bunch of bugs that come with this version. Post new bugs, if they aren't compatibility bugs and they don't concern old maps then I will test them and add them.

Rather quite darn important:

To speed up the bug testing process please post any future bugs in this format:

[b]Bug report:[/b][u]Suggested category:[/u] Severe/Annoying/Minimal[u]Suggested name:[/u][u]Description:[/u][u]Have you deleted your config file and then still been able to reproduce this bug?:[/u] Yes/No[u]Pastebin of the error report if this bug produces one[/u][u]Screenshot with proof that you are not a filthy liar if a screenshot is neccesary:[/u]
Also, please check this thread and see if your bug is still not on this list then repost it with the above format.

Bugs fixed in the next hotfix are marked -F.

Untested bugs are marked with -U

Post updates:

>update< Removed the bugs fixed by the latest hotfix.

>update< Hotfix 2 is out. Time to see what bugs are left.

>update< hotfix 3

>update< hotfixes 4, 5 and 6

>update< updated the thread to post h6.

>update< updated thread in prep for h7

>update< hotfix 8

>update< pretty much playable now that h9 is out

>update< updated for h10

FAQ:

• Q How do I knap?
  • A Right click the ground with 2 or more rocks in your hand.
  • Q How do I make a bloomery?
  • A You need to use stone bricks instead of stone brick blocks now. Stone bricks are acquired when you craft a chisel with a stone.
  • Q Why does the launcher keep crashing at world gen?
  • A You need to run the launcher with the .bat file supplied with it. Just place the .bat file in the same place as the launcher and double click the .bat file.
  • Q Why does the .bat file now work?
  • A Are you sure that both the launcher and the .bat are in the same directory and that you have unpacked both?

Categories:

Major bugs:

• Using the pick block button on stone blocks crashes and invalidates the world.

http://pastebin.com/AK949jmB

• You can shift click a undamaged bow into a container or from a container onto a damaged bow and the bows merge producing a stack of 2 damaged bows.
  • Meals don't increase your food bar.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhereinthemiddle bugs:

• Water buckets placed 2 levels above sea level produce blocks of ice (not always).

Posted Image

• |AWARE| Knapping all 25 tiles: -This is a vanilla problem can't easily be 'Fixed'. Build 77 will revamp this window. For now just go slow -Bioxx

With the latest minecraft crafting "improvements" come a few problems: mainly the fact that double clicking anywhere on the knapping interface removes all 25 tiles:

Posted Image

• |AWARE| Killing sheared sheep yields only mutton but no raw hide (shearing a sheep shouldn't somehow make its skin disappear too).
  • Placing items in slots in user interfaces for blocks and even in the inventory is very unforgiving and will throw items on the ground often unless a very specific location is clicked.
  • Sequoias sometimes have mood swings and decide to crash when you try to break them.

Paste of error report

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minor bugs:

• |AWARE| Texture misplacement(chisseling):

Posted Image

for the problem of breaking animation,it's a vanilla bug and not only for mac,since now,particles are semi-transparent

Yeah, so the no Javelins, knives, planks makes it really bad. I tried to press on, I figured I spawned near some veggies, so I'd just live off of them for a while... nope. Tried to eat tomatoes and crashed out, looks like a sound allocation bug for eating TFC food items.

error.txt

this when you load an old world :

Posted Image

unable to edit a book (clicking on write button won't do anything)

some leaves are transparent :

Posted Image

this happen when you sculpt something with chisel :

Posted Image (these are flowers...)

this when you load an old world :

Posted Image

That's what my old world looks like too.

there are a bunch of bugs when I loaded up a new world. breakin crops yield nothing at times, the stone knapping interface wont appear, the random gamertags that was stated before.

Knapping is changed. Right click with a rock selected. That change is an improvement IMHO.

That's what my old world looks like too.

I fixed it : simply remove all your "meal crafting surfaces" from your world (if you don't have some,check everywere,maybee you misclicked with a knife on the floor)

I fixed it : simply remove all your "meal crafting surfaces" from your world (if you don't have some,check everywere,maybee you misclicked with a knife on the floor)

remove them in 75 or 76?

if you put a couple of ingots (any) on the server, server is crash

Haha, wow. I kept hearing about all these issues about rendering and backwards compatibility, but I didn't expect it to be this crazy.

I mean, if the issues presented in this thread are "minor edge cases" enough to slip through testing or earmarked for future fixing, then I don't want to know what the real issues looked like. :o

So theres the first issue I found, which is pretty game breaking if you ask me.

Posted Image

Doesnt matter what type of rocks you use, or if the head is facing left or right. So I figured "hey I'll just use not enough items and give myself an axe head." right? wrong

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37110840/crash-2013-04-03_12.58.19-client.txt

Opening inventory with NEI and TFC installed immediately gives that error. Not sure which mods side this error is on, so posting it here.

So theres the first issue I found, which is pretty game breaking if you ask me.

Posted Image

Doesnt matter what type of rocks you use, or if the head is facing left or right. So I figured "hey I'll just use not enough items and give myself an axe head." right? wrong

https://dl.dropbox.c...8.19-client.txt

Opening inventory with NEI and TFC installed immediately gives that error. Not sure which mods side this error is on, so posting it here.

I was unable to recreate this problem. My axe heads craft fine. Tried marble and diorite.

Probably a good idea to merge my post with yours, looks like you got the sorting from it lol.

If you would, move all of mine from my post to here

This is a collection of bugs I have personally found, and will expand upon if I find more, in as organized of a manner as I possibly can rated by crashing, game breaking, or minor annoyances.

Well, I guess I'll start here (there are quite... a few.)

Crashing bugs:

• Quern crashes when handle is activated (NPE) (also when right clicked when a handstone is in the handstone slot)

• Trying to place an ingot pile onto any TileEntity crashes the game

• Trying to open a TFC chest crashes the game

• Breaking a TFC chest crashes the game

• Eating any TFC food crashes the game and plays a HORRENDOUSLY LOUD soundfile (or many I assume)

Gamebreaking bugs:

• Chisels, spindles, knives, and any tool used in crafting that has durability is thrown to the ground instead of being written to the crafting GUI with 1 less durability (it still takes damage in survival)

• Quern GUI cannot be accessed when it has a handstone in the handstone slot (it activates it, which crashes the game, refer to above)

• Cannot craft javelins

• Cannot craft planks(item) via axe (saw works but throws the saw to the ground)

• Black Steel, Red Steel, and Blue Steel anvils have the incorrect name, and almost all of the anvils have the incorrect recipe

• Bloomery cannot be crafted via 8 brick blocks and a charcoal OR 8 brick items and a charcoal

Minor annoyances/bugs:

• Wall Blocks(6 stone) have incorrect lighting when they meet at a corner

• Clay Spindle's name is 'Clay spindle' (capitalization)

• Limewater's texture is too far offest left

• Double ingots can be placed but render the same size as a normal ingot

• The unshaped ingots past zinc have no name

• The book recipe is NOT shapeless

These are within 10 minutes of just messing about in creative, I'll fill it out more later, as I don't have enough time right now.

Just imagine if someone could do that in the stone age.

"Dude, did you see Jim yesterday? He made a freaking 6 foot door out a of some rocks he found on the ground."

That's like the Neanderthal version of Bill Gates.

Anyways hope the bugs get fixed :D

I made an axe, no problem. Out of chalk if that matters.

I installed nei and now the game crashes every time i try to open my inventory

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Why did you do that?

Time: 4/3/13 1:57 PM

Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: TFC/GUI/GuiInventoryTFC

at TFC.ClientProxy.getClientGuiElement(ClientProxy.java:311)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.openLocalGui(NetworkRegistry.java:328)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.openGui(FMLNetworkHandler.java:351)

at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.openGui(EntityPlayer.java:2388)

at TFC.Handlers.ClientTickHandler.tickEnd(ClientTickHandler.java:64)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPlayerPostTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:389)

at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:403)

at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.func_70071_h_(bfk.java:1236)

at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:45)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2335)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2297)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2143)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1849)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:831)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:756)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: TFC.GUI.GuiInventoryTFC

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:211)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 18 more

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mk

at codechicken.nei.asm.NEITransformer.transform(NEITransformer.java:156)

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:292)

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:199)

... 20 more

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mk

at org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter.getCommonSuperClass(Unknown Source)

at org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter.a(Unknown Source)

at org.objectweb.asm.Frame.a(Unknown Source)

at org.objectweb.asm.Frame.a(Unknown Source)

at org.objectweb.asm.MethodWriter.visitMaxs(Unknown Source)

at org.objectweb.asm.tree.MethodNode.accept(Unknown Source)

at org.objectweb.asm.tree.MethodNode.accept(Unknown Source)

at org.objectweb.asm.tree.ClassNode.accept(Unknown Source)

at codechicken.nei.asm.NEITransformer.transformer001(NEITransformer.java:60)

at codechicken.nei.asm.NEITransformer.transform(NEITransformer.java:148)

... 22 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at TFC.ClientProxy.getClientGuiElement(ClientProxy.java:311)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.openLocalGui(NetworkRegistry.java:328)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.openGui(FMLNetworkHandler.java:351)

at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.openGui(EntityPlayer.java:2388)

at TFC.Handlers.ClientTickHandler.tickEnd(ClientTickHandler.java:64)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPlayerPostTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:389)

at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:403)

at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.func_70071_h_(bfk.java:1236)

at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:45)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2335)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2297)

-- Entity being ticked --

Details:

Entity Type: null (net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP)

Entity ID: 204

Entity Name: nathan103092

Entity's Exact location: -207.59, 153.62, -3431.26

Entity's Block location: World: (-208,153,-3432), Chunk: (at 0,9,8 in -13,-215; contains blocks -208,0,-3440 to -193,255,-3425), Region: (-1,-7; contains chunks -32,-224 to -1,-193, blocks -512,0,-3584 to -1,255,-3073)

Entity's Momentum: 0.00, -0.08, 0.00

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2143)

-- Affected level --

Details:

Level name: MpServer

All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['nathan103092'/204, l='MpServer', x=-207.59, y=153.62, z=-3431.26]]

Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 441

Level seed: 1481493152186949426

Level generator: ID 00 - DEFAULT, ver 1. Features enabled: false

Level generator options:

Level spawn location: World: (242,145,255), Chunk: (at 2,9,15 in 15,15; contains blocks 240,0,240 to 255,255,255), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)

Level time: 7621 game time, 7621 day time

Level dimension: 0

Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?

Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)

Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false

Forced entities: 182 total; [EntitySpiderTFC['entity.spider.name'/279, l='MpServer', x=-281.50, y=62.00, z=-3474.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/278, l='MpServer', x=-275.43, y=60.00, z=-3472.52], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/277, l='MpServer', x=-275.03, y=149.00, z=-3493.97], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/276, l='MpServer', x=-273.50, y=84.00, z=-3496.50], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/283, l='MpServer', x=-274.50, y=58.00, z=-3463.50], EntityBat['Bat'/282, l='MpServer', x=-280.22, y=57.00, z=-3463.59], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/281, l='MpServer', x=-280.50, y=59.00, z=-3470.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/280, l='MpServer', x=-276.40, y=59.69, z=-3472.14], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/287, l='MpServer', x=-285.50, y=57.00, z=-3446.50], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/286, l='MpServer', x=-286.50, y=57.00, z=-3448.50], EntityBat['Bat'/285, l='MpServer', x=-282.28, y=56.54, z=-3453.50], EntityBat['Bat'/284, l='MpServer', x=-277.72, y=56.00, z=-3455.53], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/258, l='MpServer', x=-289.50, y=57.00, z=-3446.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/259, l='MpServer', x=-298.50, y=73.00, z=-3440.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/262, l='MpServer', x=-296.50, y=73.00, z=-3437.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/263, l='MpServer', x=-300.47, y=74.00, z=-3434.97], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/260, l='MpServer', x=-299.50, y=73.00, z=-3444.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/261, l='MpServer', x=-299.03, y=73.00, z=-3443.47], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/266, l='MpServer', x=-297.50, y=109.00, z=-3360.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/264, l='MpServer', x=-303.50, y=106.00, z=-3374.61], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/265, l='MpServer', x=-303.50, y=106.00, z=-3373.72], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/305, l='MpServer', x=-268.22, y=84.00, z=-3496.16], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/304, l='MpServer', x=-270.97, y=84.00, z=-3496.34], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/307, l='MpServer', x=-267.38, y=150.00, z=-3491.03], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/306, l='MpServer', x=-271.06, y=150.00, z=-3490.28], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/309, l='MpServer', x=-269.69, y=61.00, z=-3481.72], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/308, l='MpServer', x=-259.16, y=149.00, z=-3492.63], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/311, l='MpServer', x=-259.50, y=60.00, z=-3484.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/310, l='MpServer', x=-258.50, y=60.00, z=-3482.50], EntityBat['Bat'/313, l='MpServer', x=-257.28, y=61.60, z=-3476.13], EntityBat['Bat'/312, l='MpServer', x=-267.00, y=62.10, z=-3473.25], EntityBat['Bat'/315, l='MpServer', x=-263.25, y=62.00, z=-3466.00], EntityBat['Bat'/314, l='MpServer', x=-257.91, y=62.00, z=-3473.59], EntityBat['Bat'/317, l='MpServer', x=-262.91, y=66.98, z=-3444.63], EntityBat['Bat'/316, l='MpServer', x=-261.31, y=61.00, z=-3463.88], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/319, l='MpServer', x=-267.22, y=146.00, z=-3372.50], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/318, l='MpServer', x=-269.78, y=146.00, z=-3372.50], EntityBat['Bat'/288, l='MpServer', x=-278.75, y=56.26, z=-3452.25], EntityBat['Bat'/289, l='MpServer', x=-277.25, y=56.00, z=-3455.03], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/290, l='MpServer', x=-276.78, y=63.00, z=-3424.69], EntityBat['Bat'/291, l='MpServer', x=-281.53, y=59.19, z=-3432.47], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/292, l='MpServer', x=-277.63, y=64.00, z=-3425.03], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/293, l='MpServer', x=-280.50, y=63.00, z=-3423.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/294, l='MpServer', x=-287.50, y=65.00, z=-3421.50], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/295, l='MpServer', x=-274.53, y=145.41, z=-3361.54], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/300, l='MpServer', x=-257.50, y=62.00, z=-3489.50], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/301, l='MpServer', x=-259.50, y=63.00, z=-3491.84], EntityBat['Bat'/302, l='MpServer', x=-264.38, y=61.00, z=-3492.28], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/303, l='MpServer', x=-271.50, y=84.00, z=-3497.50], EntitySquidTFC['entity.squid.name'/343, l='MpServer', x=-235.44, y=140.00, z=-3386.66], EntitySquidTFC['entity.squid.name'/342, l='MpServer', x=-227.50, y=139.16, z=-3405.31], EntitySquidTFC['entity.squid.name'/341, l='MpServer', x=-227.50, y=139.38, z=-3406.50], EntitySquidTFC['entity.squid.name'/340, l='MpServer', x=-222.27, y=139.25, z=-3405.52], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/339, l='MpServer', x=-239.50, y=75.00, z=-3526.50], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/338, l='MpServer', x=-239.34, y=144.00, z=-3555.66], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/337, l='MpServer', x=-239.47, y=145.00, z=-3554.47], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/336, l='MpServer', x=-239.50, y=144.00, z=-3557.78], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/351, l='MpServer', x=-230.13, y=67.00, z=-3345.56], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/350, l='MpServer', x=-231.03, y=68.00, z=-3338.63], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/349, l='MpServer', x=-226.50, y=67.00, z=-3350.69], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/348, l='MpServer', x=-226.50, y=67.00, z=-3348.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/347, l='MpServer', x=-225.50, y=68.00, z=-3352.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/346, l='MpServer', x=-226.50, y=45.00, z=-3368.50], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/345, l='MpServer', x=-224.50, y=144.00, z=-3376.50], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/344, l='MpServer', x=-226.50, y=144.00, z=-3377.50], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/326, l='MpServer', x=-247.53, y=148.00, z=-3553.66], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/327, l='MpServer', x=-253.50, y=149.00, z=-3560.50], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/324, l='MpServer', x=-240.69, y=144.00, z=-3554.50], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/325, l='MpServer', x=-254.50, y=148.00, z=-3565.50], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/320, l='MpServer', x=-268.50, y=146.00, z=-3372.50], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/332, l='MpServer', x=-253.50, y=63.00, z=-3455.50], EntityBat['Bat'/330, l='MpServer', x=-248.66, y=61.92, z=-3487.44], EntityBat['Bat'/331, l='MpServer', x=-252.25, y=60.00, z=-3487.56], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/328, l='MpServer', x=-254.50, y=148.00, z=-3564.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/329, l='MpServer', x=-255.50, y=84.00, z=-3509.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/373, l='MpServer', x=-215.50, y=69.00, z=-3373.50], EntitySpiderTFC['entity.spider.name'/372, l='MpServer', x=-216.72, y=69.00, z=-3374.03], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/374, l='MpServer', x=-222.50, y=67.00, z=-3350.50], EntityBat['Bat'/369, l='MpServer', x=-210.09, y=42.00, z=-3370.38], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/368, l='MpServer', x=-223.50, y=144.00, z=-3379.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/371, l='MpServer', x=-213.50, y=49.00, z=-3361.75], EntityBat['Bat'/370, l='MpServer', x=-209.59, y=42.02, z=-3369.31], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/381, l='MpServer', x=-199.13, y=155.00, z=-3479.03], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/380, l='MpServer', x=-204.78, y=155.00, z=-3482.22], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/383, l='MpServer', x=-197.03, y=148.00, z=-3457.84], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/382, l='MpServer', x=-203.47, y=155.00, z=-3482.53], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/379, l='MpServer', x=-205.50, y=155.00, z=-3480.50], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/356, l='MpServer', x=-213.50, y=146.00, z=-3515.50], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/357, l='MpServer', x=-215.50, y=147.00, z=-3518.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/358, l='MpServer', x=-214.50, y=117.00, z=-3492.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/359, l='MpServer', x=-220.50, y=117.00, z=-3478.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/352, l='MpServer', x=-231.50, y=67.00, z=-3339.84], EntityClientPlayerMP['nathan103092'/204, l='MpServer', x=-207.59, y=153.62, z=-3431.26], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/354, l='MpServer', x=-211.83, y=149.05, z=-3523.59], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/355, l='MpServer', x=-207.46, y=147.00, z=-3511.20], EntitySquidTFC['entity.squid.name'/364, l='MpServer', x=-219.06, y=139.00, z=-3403.50], EntitySpiderTFC['entity.spider.name'/365, l='MpServer', x=-221.52, y=45.00, z=-3383.36], EntityBat['Bat'/366, l='MpServer', x=-218.16, y=56.85, z=-3389.91], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/367, l='MpServer', x=-221.50, y=145.00, z=-3378.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/360, l='MpServer', x=-218.50, y=116.00, z=-3472.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/361, l='MpServer', x=-222.53, y=116.00, z=-3440.91], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/362, l='MpServer', x=-218.16, y=148.00, z=-3434.63], EntitySquidTFC['entity.squid.name'/363, l='MpServer', x=-220.49, y=139.16, z=-3406.09], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/411, l='MpServer', x=-156.50, y=55.00, z=-3479.50], EntitySpiderTFC['entity.spider.name'/408, l='MpServer', x=-168.21, y=65.00, z=-3493.97], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/409, l='MpServer', x=-173.50, y=65.00, z=-3490.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/414, l='MpServer', x=-152.50, y=140.00, z=-3486.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/415, l='MpServer', x=-156.50, y=145.00, z=-3445.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/412, l='MpServer', x=-158.50, y=55.00, z=-3480.50], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/413, l='MpServer', x=-151.50, y=65.00, z=-3478.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/402, l='MpServer', x=-183.50, y=71.00, z=-3463.50], EntitySquidTFC['entity.squid.name'/403, l='MpServer', x=-177.50, y=140.41, z=-3411.53], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/400, l='MpServer', x=-188.50, y=65.00, z=-3502.50], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/401, l='MpServer', x=-183.50, y=65.00, z=-3500.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/407, l='MpServer', x=-162.50, y=65.00, z=-3489.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/395, l='MpServer', x=-186.50, y=94.00, z=-3536.50], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/394, l='MpServer', x=-201.44, y=148.00, z=-3309.44], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/393, l='MpServer', x=-199.50, y=147.00, z=-3302.50], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/392, l='MpServer', x=-199.50, y=147.00, z=-3298.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/399, l='MpServer', x=-177.50, y=68.00, z=-3491.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/398, l='MpServer', x=-183.50, y=46.00, z=-3494.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/397, l='MpServer', x=-184.50, y=46.00, z=-3495.50], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/396, l='MpServer', x=-181.50, y=46.00, z=-3494.50], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/387, l='MpServer', x=-198.94, y=148.00, z=-3455.16], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/386, l='MpServer', x=-195.56, y=148.00, z=-3445.66], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/385, l='MpServer', x=-201.31, y=146.00, z=-3444.17], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/384, l='MpServer', x=-207.71, y=145.00, z=-3447.33], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/391, l='MpServer', x=-197.50, y=147.00, z=-3301.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/390, l='MpServer', x=-207.50, y=39.00, z=-3384.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/389, l='MpServer', x=-204.54, y=36.00, z=-3382.70], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/388, l='MpServer', x=-207.84, y=145.00, z=-3443.81], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/432, l='MpServer', x=-133.50, y=143.00, z=-3449.50], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/433, l='MpServer', x=-134.50, y=143.00, z=-3451.50], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/434, l='MpServer', x=-135.50, y=143.00, z=-3447.50], EntitySheepTFC['entity.sheep.name'/435, l='MpServer', x=-132.78, y=155.00, z=-3445.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/436, l='MpServer', x=-136.97, y=144.00, z=-3446.50], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/425, l='MpServer', x=-143.06, y=152.00, z=-3495.78], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/424, l='MpServer', x=-140.38, y=152.00, z=-3493.97], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/427, l='MpServer', x=-138.09, y=59.00, z=-3475.25], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/426, l='MpServer', x=-144.54, y=152.00, z=-3493.21], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/429, l='MpServer', x=-140.76, y=51.00, z=-3472.38], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/428, l='MpServer', x=-141.50, y=65.00, z=-3476.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/431, l='MpServer', x=-135.50, y=143.00, z=-3454.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/430, l='MpServer', x=-136.50, y=143.00, z=-3451.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/417, l='MpServer', x=-153.50, y=144.00, z=-3443.50], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/416, l='MpServer', x=-151.50, y=144.00, z=-3451.50], EntitySkeletonTFC['entity.skeleton.name'/419, l='MpServer', x=-150.50, y=144.00, z=-3440.50], EntityZombieTFC['entity.zombie.name'/418, l='MpServer', x=-155.25, y=145.00, z=-3447.69], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/421, l='MpServer', x=-133.97, y=167.00, z=-3530.06], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/420, l='MpServer', x=-128.50, y=165.00, z=-3537.50], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/423, l='MpServer', x=-143.43, y=152.00, z=-3492.01], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/422, l='MpServer', x=-138.13, y=166.00, z=-3519.06], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/205, l='MpServer', x=-196.88, y=148.00, z=-3436.00], EntityWolfTFC['entity.TerraFirmaCraft.wolfTFC.name'/476, l='MpServer', x=-104.53, y=159.00, z=-3305.53], EntityWolfTFC['entity.TerraFirmaCraft.wolfTFC.name'/474, l='MpServer', x=-109.03, y=159.00, z=-3306.97], EntityWolfTFC['entity.TerraFirmaCraft.wolfTFC.name'/475, l='MpServer', x=-110.00, y=159.00, z=-3307.63], EntityWolfTFC['entity.TerraFirmaCraft.wolfTFC.name'/473, l='MpServer', x=-119.53, y=160.00, z=-3300.71], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/466, l='MpServer', x=-109.50, y=161.00, z=-3523.50], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/464, l='MpServer', x=-108.50, y=161.00, z=-3526.50], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/465, l='MpServer', x=-104.78, y=161.00, z=-3526.09], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/463, l='MpServer', x=-106.50, y=161.00, z=-3572.50], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/462, l='MpServer', x=-109.50, y=161.00, z=-3569.50], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/461, l='MpServer', x=-109.19, y=161.00, z=-3571.50], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/460, l='MpServer', x=-110.81, y=161.00, z=-3571.50], EntityWolfTFC['entity.TerraFirmaCraft.wolfTFC.name'/459, l='MpServer', x=-110.66, y=159.00, z=-3295.78], EntityWolfTFC['entity.TerraFirmaCraft.wolfTFC.name'/458, l='MpServer', x=-112.69, y=159.00, z=-3313.16], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/454, l='MpServer', x=-120.13, y=164.00, z=-3517.88], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/453, l='MpServer', x=-119.34, y=164.00, z=-3530.88], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/452, l='MpServer', x=-122.78, y=164.00, z=-3524.78], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/451, l='MpServer', x=-126.50, y=164.00, z=-3522.50], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/450, l='MpServer', x=-126.53, y=164.00, z=-3537.72], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/449, l='MpServer', x=-123.84, y=156.00, z=-3543.50], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/238, l='MpServer', x=-335.50, y=149.00, z=-3551.50], EntityCowTFC['entity.cow.name'/230, l='MpServer', x=-351.50, y=153.00, z=-3426.50], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/229, l='MpServer', x=-338.84, y=149.00, z=-3548.19], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/228, l='MpServer', x=-337.22, y=149.00, z=-3549.81], EntityPigTFC['entity.pig.name'/227, l='MpServer', x=-344.06, y=147.00, z=-3553.06], EntityCreeperTFC['entity.creeper.name'/254, l='MpServer', x=-309.94, y=102.00, z=-3380.75], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/252, l='MpServer', x=-311.53, y=150.00, z=-3467.47], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/253, l='MpServer', x=-316.50, y=150.00, z=-3454.50], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/251, l='MpServer', x=-313.50, y=151.00, z=-3456.50], EntityChickenTFC['entity.chicken.name'/240, l='MpServer', x=-320.50, y=151.00, z=-3458.50]]

Retry entities: 0 total; []

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:441)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2405)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:772)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.1

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 378369472 bytes (360 MB) / 731971584 bytes (698 MB) up to 1385103360 bytes (1320 MB)

JVM Flags: 0 total;

AABB Pool Size: 18931 (1060136 bytes; 1 MB) allocated, 17 (952 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 15178, allocated: 1, tallocated: 33

FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.13.629 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.629 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CustomStuff2 [Custom Stuff 2] (customStuff2_0.9.11_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TerraFirmaCraft [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFCraft-Universal-Core-B2-Build76.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 GL version 4.0.10188 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Texture Pack: Default

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 1620 (90720 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 13 (728 bytes; 0 MB) used

I can't get into the game with the Launcher. I get stuck on BUILDING WORLD and can get no further. When I close out the Launcher window it says Launcher.jar failed to launch... ?

I don't have most of these bugs with a non- TFC launcher based jar.

I don't have most of these bugs with a non- TFC launcher based jar.

I'm having them all (most) while just using a default 1.5.1 test installation via MultiMC. (forge, TFC, and playerAPI only)

So many bugs D: Updates coming tomorrow.

I'm trying every combination of anything I can think of and I'm finding small bugs here and there but the majority is in the OP. I'll get back in a few hours if I find any more crippling ones

Okay here's some:

• Using the pick block key (default middle mouse) on raw stone (confirmed with gneiss) crashes and corrupts the playerdata rendering the world unplayable until you delete the player.dat

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 21

at TFC.Blocks.Terrain.BlockMM.func_71858_a(BlockMM.java:53)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_94165_a(RenderBlocks.java:9005)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_78600_a(RenderBlocks.java:8916)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_77015_a(RenderItem.java:367)

at TFC.GUI.GuiHUD.renderInventorySlot(GuiHUD.java:758)

at TFC.GUI.GuiHUD.func_73830_a(GuiHUD.java:397)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1146)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:867)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:756)

• Sterling Silver Ingots and Double Ingots (pile) have a missing texture

from testing the issues only happen while in smp not ssp. so i hope that these bugs get fixed soon.

i am sorry i take that back since i updated my player api to version 1.2 i cant craft stone knifes, hammers or javelins on my single player also. before when i was using player api 1.1 i could on single player only.