Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
-TK-

[B76] Latest version bugs & FAQ.

233 posts in this topic

my server is currently not broadcasting online status properly, it was working before 76.

HF10: Pro pick will intermittently report "Found a very large sample of", but won't specify what.

Edit: It may have been for a deposit of Lapis Lazuli. Also the Lapis was generated in Limestone for some reason, no marble anywhere nearby.

Hotfix 10 - On single player when chopping down any tree the leaves stay intact.

If you break just one of the leaves, the leaves then disappear.

Also tested on server side now with multiple people, all trees confirmed.

One thing I've bee wondering about is this line from the original B76 changelog:

"- Deer and bears should now (hopefully) spawn in SMP."

Listed as a bugfix. Meaning they were supposed to spawn in SMP before, but didn't.

But here's the thing: I've never seen a bear or a deer in singleplayer either. Not in build 75, not in build 76. Not a single one, ever. I didn't even know there was such a thing! Does that mean there is still a bug with these creatures, or am I just not looking in the correct places?

Has anyone else noticed the chisel's right-click functions do not work on any type of stone as of hotfix 10? e.g. I can't smooth raw gabbro with a bismuth chisel.

Edit: ::kicks self in head:: Turns out I forgot to have a hammer on me...sorry guys! :(

One thing I've bee wondering about is this line from the original B76 changelog:

"- Deer and bears should now (hopefully) spawn in SMP."

Listed as a bugfix. Meaning they were supposed to spawn in SMP before, but didn't.

But here's the thing: I've never seen a bear or a deer in singleplayer either. Not in build 75, not in build 76. Not a single one, ever. I didn't even know there was such a thing! Does that mean there is still a bug with these creatures, or am I just not looking in the correct places?

Maybe just unlucky world generation all the time? I have met bears in single and multi multiple times but about deers I know nothing I have never spotted them just like You. Even running around with rei's minimap mob radar turned on and checking local fauna.

HF10: Pro pick will intermittently report "Found a very large sample of", but won't specify what.

Edit: It may have been for a deposit of Lapis Lazuli. Also the Lapis was generated in Limestone for some reason, no marble anywhere nearby.

Hotfix 10 - On single player when chopping down any tree the leaves stay intact.

If you break just one of the leaves, the leaves then disappear.

Has anyone else noticed the chisel's right-click functions do not work on any type of stone as of hotfix 10? e.g. I can't smooth raw gabbro with a bismuth chisel.

Sounds like something is pretty fucked up after b75.. there's something that needs to be rewritten afresh, every new hotfix gives new bugs, they will release hotfixes for b76 forever at this rate...

Hey look everyone, we have a volunteer for rewriting TFC from scratch, without any bugs! Let's give him a big hand, folks! <_<

Can you have it done by tonight when I get home? I want to play immediately.

Hey look everyone, we have a volunteer for rewriting TFC from scratch, without any bugs! Let's give him a big hand, folks! <_<

Can you have it done by tonight when I get home? I want to play immediately.

That was only a consideration, there's no need to be like this

they will release hotfixes for b76 forever at this rate...

Time is precious for everyone, as is for you too.

You do not need to spend you're time on searching for bugs or helping the devs in any way to make b76 release more stable and bug free.

Instead you can enjoy b75 or have fun with any other mod that you haven't yet tried out until b76 is (almost) bug free :)

The devs are doing a great job.

Development takes time and a LOT of work.

There time is also precious, and they are investing that time in us. Developing a product so we can have fun and enjoy it together.

Be patient and enjoy the chaos of development and bug killing ;)

HF10 bug, When you put an ingot stack down it cuts my framerate by 75%, going from around 150FPS down to 40FPS.

This only happens when you look in the stacks direction, even when it is behind walls.

HF10 bug, confirmed on server side only, when crafting a bismuth bronze anvil you get back a black bronze anvil.

Time is precious for everyone, as is for you too.

You do not need to spend you're time on searching for bugs or helping the devs in any way to make b76 release more stable and bug free.

Instead you can enjoy b75 or have fun with any other mod that you haven't yet tried out until b76 is (almost) bug free :)

The devs are doing a great job.

Development takes time and a LOT of work.

There time is also precious, and they are investing that time in us. Developing a product so we can have fun and enjoy it together.

Be patient and enjoy the chaos of development and bug killing ;)

nope, ctd bugs are annoying, and more other are gamebreaking, but if discovering bugs helps, why not? i will not stop reporting and searching only due to my previous consideration

HF10: Shift clicking items into an empty forge in quick succession will result in more itemstack "move" events than clicks. Shift click three times and you might see 5-6 items being moved into the forge's slots (including the slots on the right side).

HF10: I made a perfect bismuth bronze pickaxe head on a bismuth bronze anvil and came back a short time later to make another pickaxe head. When I shift clicked a new bismuth bronze ingot into the anvil it automatically produced a perfect bismuth bronze pickaxe head, no working the ingot required.

HF 10 bug - Charcoal pits.

I was able to confirm problems with charcoal pits with a dirt floor.

1. The actual firepit when the charcoal pit is done burning will put the dirt above the charcoal pile, which will cause you to sort of get stuck on it sometimes, like the current door open/close bug. If you dig the dirt up the charcoal pile appears under the dirt block and you can dig it up as normal..

2. Dirt floor in general under the charcoal piles seem to affect either rendering or the actual yield of the charcoal piles, when you tap a pile youll see the upper pile go down suddenly.

If you use brick blocks for the charcoal pit you can avoid both of the above bugs.

When I use my tin scythe on tree leaves, it drains the durability of the hoe I'm holding as well. Just thought I'd mention that.

EDIT: The durability is unaffected if the hoe is in my inventory and not my hotbar, it seems.

hotfix 10 bug.

1. When you put a stone stack in the knaping grid to get a second tool, the stack will drop and sometime duplicate. I did it with gabbro.

2. Wheat and wheat grain still have the same texture.

HF10 bug, When you put an ingot stack down it cuts my framerate by 75%, going from around 150FPS down to 40FPS.

This only happens when you look in the stacks direction, even when it is behind walls.

Iam getting this one too. On my server we have built a smelting building with various metals stacked ont he floor.. when some players go into it they have real bad lag and loss of FPS. Some players used to get it around barrels which seems to be fixed in HF#10 but iam assuming it is down to rendering lots and lots of ingots that is the problem

Got a little bug on hf10.

Creepers explosion on top of basalt dropped a diorite rock.

from rock salt dropped mudstone.

It looks like PlayerAPI is missing.

I thought the launcher was suppose to download that.

Unfilled molds disappear in campfire when trying to fill a mold up with two partial molds, both at liquid stage, for zinc.

Put one empty mold in bottom slot, put partial mold in top slot and it disappeared and did not fill the bottom mold.

HF10

Iam getting this one too. On my server we have built a smelting building with various metals stacked ont he floor.. when some players go into it they have real bad lag and loss of FPS. Some players used to get it around barrels which seems to be fixed in HF#10 but iam assuming it is down to rendering lots and lots of ingots that is the problem

Well I get this with 1 ingot placed on the ground even.

Crashing from ingot placement in multiplayer is still an issue. This is fundementally gamebreaking. I posted a crash log one page back.