Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Menoch

Ticker-Tape and Adulation...

9 posts in this topic

So build 76 fell upon us like a sack of potato bugs at little Suzy's tea party!

There were many bugs, some of which were comical, others of which were maddeningly frustrating.

Not being able to craft Javelins or knives made the game akin to a solar powered flashlight... without the bulb...

And after about a dozen times of crashing hard with the new Launcher, I gave up and played Borderlands 2.

But while our little heads rested safely on our down-filled pillows and we dreamed of spindles and Limewater, Dunk was pounding away at the bugs like a fierce Blacksmith in the forges of Mt. Awesome. Bound and determined to make this work, or spontaneously combust in the process. And what we now have is a far cry from the TFC I first remember playing back in August of last year. I still see a bright future for this mod, and its up-and-coming sister TFC2, and we owe it all to our devoted, fearless, long-haired, spandex-wearing, guitar chugging, beer-swilling, orangutan training MODDERS!

Thank you Dunk! Thank you for your perseverance in the face of adversity and monstrous bugs that would make even Godzilla run away. Thank you for not giving up and a big thank you for making a Mod even more supertastic, that it is sure to suck even more of our free time away than we care to admit. Thank you Bioxx for giving birth to a Behemoth such as this. It, I am sure, has not been without its pain.

If I could throw a parade, I would in your honor... but alas I own not a float, nor a hot blonde with a baton (yet), so therefore I can only close my eyes and imagine a kick-ass parade with Ninjas and Hot Elves firing adult beverages out of cannons made out of Liquid Coolness in your honor!

You ROCK!

Menoch

PS: GAME ON!!!

HEAR,HEAR!!!

On behalf of the players of Roanoke, Thank You for your hard work and dedication.

Bob

I actually know someone who owns a float, but just one... We could have a one float parade?

Not to shoot down this well deserved thread, but wasn't it mostly Bioxx himself who did the 1.5.1 conversion and bugfixing...?

Not to shoot down this well deserved thread, but wasn't it mostly Bioxx himself who did the 1.5.1 conversion and bugfixing...?

As i understand it, this upgrade/conversion was and is a group effort where dunk did (and is doing) his part, which is a lot of work!

And there is still a lot of work yet to be done.

So Thank You dunk for investing your precious time in working on TFC development !

And Thank You Bioxx for helping dunk in the conversion process to MC 1.5.1

Keep up the GREAT work :)

thanks guys :)

we owe it all to our devoted, fearless, long-haired, spandex-wearing, guitar chugging, beer-swilling, orangutan training MODDERS!

Thank you very much Menoch! But... I'm not all of those things.. I certainly spend a lot of time on this, I'm not fearless and I don't wear too much spandex o3o, I'm not entirely sure I would 'chug' my guitar, but I'll think about it. I also got a haircut. I don't drink much and I haven't met too many oranfutans. Other than that, spot on though! :D

As i understand it, this upgrade/conversion was and is a group effort where dunk did (and is doing) his part, which is a lot of work!

And there is still a lot of work yet to be done.

So Thank You dunk for investing your precious time in working on TFC development !

And Thank You Bioxx for helping dunk in the conversion process to MC 1.5.1

Keep up the GREAT work :)

Yeah, I've spent many sleepless nights getting features to work and trying to fix bugs (sometimes creating them too), but Bioxx deserves a lot of credit for the work he's done. After all this, he's decided to jump back on TFC1 with me as an equal and we're now planning the feature we're going to implement together. TFC's coming back stronger than ever :)

I think I will throw my .02 in here as well...

Thanks for making this mod as awesome as it is.

Thank you for making my wife a minecraft widow.

Thank you for also making minecraft orphans of my children.

Thank you for the tickets I receive from the city for not doing yard maintenance.

Thank you for the carpet cleaning bills from not walking the dogs.

Thank you for the 50 pounds I've lost due to skipping meals.

Thank you for saving me the cost of movies, meals out, gas for the vehicles, the lack of wear and tear on my boat and camper, and for never seeing the outside for the forseeable future.

So to sum up, thank you for sucking up every single minute of free time I ever had since I found this mod. :)

Well in that case, let me also thank both Dunk and Bioxx for their hard work! Six bugfix builds in 2 days, that's faster than GregTech :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0