Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Unicorn

OH HEEEEY!

33 posts in this topic

Hey guys, long time no post....how are y'all? and what are you guys up to? I haven't posted here in forever....

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

-waves frantically at the unicorn-

*waves at the talking unicorn while asking the Demonic Eldrich Spaghetti Godess why she's waving at a talking Unicorn*

*waves at the talking unicorn while asking the Demonic Eldrich Spaghetti Godess why she's waving at a talking Unicorn*

well, i'm sure the unicorn would wave back if we somehow grafted a human arm onto its neck

-eyes killster's arm-

*enters the place, completely ignores killsters arm but continues to walk towards JAG*

There you go unicorn, thats an...err.....ehhmmm tentacle?

i guess multidragon beings have enough appendages available :lol:

but...theres no JAG here

......i had hoped he would make his appearance....

That way we would have had all the ingredients for a superb off topic topic derail :P

well unless Sher....no not gonna say THAT.

oh well.....i guess we die now :blink:

Derail you say? i dont recall there ever being any sort of rails here to begin with..

aaaaaannnnd

Posted Image

thread derail succesful, RTC authorized

-flies through dark coridor-

Damn! That train wreck HAD to be somebody's bad day! Just think about it.. that bad day has been brought back from the "anals" of history! I wonder if the conductor died... or spilled his tea.

that awkward moment when the OP has probably abandoned the entire thread due to our shenanagins

I heard somebody derailed a train...

that awkward moment when the OP has probably abandoned the entire thread due to our shenanagins

More like abandoned the forums....

"Dem peoples is crazy.... CRAZAY!!"

More like abandoned the forums....

"Dem peoples is crazy.... CRAZAY!!"

Y'all is mad craycray... that's why I like it here...

Y'all is mad craycray... that's why I like it here...

Normality is boring

And sanity is overrated

Normality is boring

And sanity is overrated

So... would we call it abnormanity? Or sanality?

On a side note, the lack of normal people on this forum is why I keep coming back. I don't do any other forum...

I feel at Home here... among the padded walls and screams from down the thread... where Nurse Ratchette brings the pills and my Pajamas have buckles and long sleeves!

So... would we call it abnormanity? Or sanality?

On a side note, the lack of normal people on this forum is why I keep coming back. I don't do any other forum...

I feel at Home here... among the padded walls and screams from down the thread... where Nurse Ratchette brings the pills and my Pajamas have buckles and long sleeves!

I believe the term you're looking for is 'Madness'. Too bad there is no Kishin in the world to amplify the effects; though I guess the Madness wavelengths still has an apparently ever-lasting effect on this place.

Although... if you want Madness...

Nope! Nevermind, I'm not telling.

SDA, dont make me get my Temporal and Spatial pimpslap gloves out again to make you tell us :angry:

*pulls out a pair from his still lit pipe......

"Here you go killster, i want to know myself!"

P.S I hope you are not talking about the Newgrounds madness series?

*pulls out a pair from his still lit pipe......

"Here you go killster, i want to know myself!"

P.S I hope you are not talking about the Newgrounds madness series?

-pops out of a rift in the time space continuum-

-grabs glove out of duke's pipe-

-hops back through rift-

*equips Riftwalker Class set (dragonfable :P)*

*follows srgnoodles to her most awesome hideout and high-fives her with the gloves*

*Ipman is born and smacks around SDA until the answer is given*

One of you must become a Kishin. Consume as many human souls as possible, but be quick about it, for you will catch the attention of the DWMA, and you will be on Lord Death's wanted list (I was going to tell you anyway because, let's face it, I do like to see a massive derail in this thread... :D). And I am referring the Madness from Soul Eater. As an unofficial scientist, my job is to seek the truth. I want to know what would happen if a TFC User becomes a Kishin.

Human souls are high in cholesterol and anger. They taste like sour milk and give heartburn and gas. I would rather eat space debris.

No human souls = No Kishin = No Madness-caused Derail. That's the way this supernatural cycle works. Any kind of soul has no particular flavor whatsoever; it's the way it moves down in your throat, and the jolt it gives you when it reaches your stomach that makes basically all types of souls tasty.

you're asking me to become a hollow? hell no, ill get the 13 court guard squads to come slice you up :D

No human souls = No Kishin = No Madness-caused Derail. That's the way this supernatural cycle works. Any kind of soul has no particular flavor whatsoever; it's the way it moves down in your throat, and the jolt it gives you when it reaches your stomach that makes basically all types of souls tasty.

I work in retail. Trust me when I say I have plenty of madness....