Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Treyflix

Do we currently have any lets play's?

10 posts in this topic

Since spumwack left, is there anyone? Mead picked it up for a bit but then dropped it.

You can watch mine. I have 29 episodes. (23 Episodes Season 1, 8 Episodes on Season 2) And It's also on a server so there is about five player on it. Here I'll link you to my first episode.

Hope you subscribe. I'll link you to two other players who play on the server that record terrafirma.

Tosh

Dunk

I was a part of the Terrafirmacrack Resurrection LP. It's... actually mostly a treatise on how to get drunk and play TFC poorly with your mates. Was fun to film, though.

i'd be willing to join a LP, but i dont have recording or microphone equipment, and am europe based which would make it pretty difficult to join up with one :D i'd join as a basically new TFC player, learning everything anew besides gathering the most basic neccessities.

anyone interested? (probably not)

Check the lets play section there is a few listed there

You know, that should actually be a rule:

Provided they are of legal age to do so, any TerraFirmaCraft LPs must be recorded while the participants are intoxicated.

You know, that should actually be a rule:

Provided they are of legal age to do so, any TerraFirmaCraft LPs must be recorded while the participants are intoxicated naked.

Fixed.

Yea he is good i like his videos , i actually posted a topic in the discusion to see if there is a way to get rid of tree branches ....which was a problem too him and later to mee.....

Yes, he cutted a log in a kappok, to be able to build around and all the top of the tree went down. I remember.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0