Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
hamcybo

[Offline] Midnight Sun TFC Server [Season 2][inactive forms]

260 posts in this topic

Midnight Sun Server.
Server Info
Server Host: Allgamer.net
Server IP: 209.236.121.207
Backup IP: 207.236.121.208
TS3 Server IP:TS.MidnightSungamming.com
TS3 Password: alaska
IRC: IRC.Esper.net #midnightsungamming

Hello my name is Ham. I am the admin for the Midnight Sun TFC server. I decide to make my own server with a group of people, to play as a community. To better experience TFC, what we will be looking for is player that are willing to help out others. I am hoping to build a town, for player to trade with other player and even NPC. This does not mean you cannot move away from the town. We would just prefer you to stay with in 200m for your main base. You can make camp’s farther out if you want just please take the time you make them look nice.

There will be a few jobs that every one dose, but we will be looking for Farmer’s, Rancher’s, Builder’s, Lumberjacks, Miners, and Blacksmith’s. I don’t expect you to just do one of these things, but I would like it if you would help the town in one of these jobs. There will be a job board within the town.

We will also be using a different seed from the last server reset witch was 765762814. The new seed is 73516337. We will be setting up the town just under 300m east of spawn.

Appling to the Server

[in-game name]
[Age Group] Such as under Ten, Teen’s, Twenties, etc.
[Time Zone]
[read the Rule]
Last but not least you must [follow this topic]. This is for two reason. One, to be updated with server changes and server news.

Rule

No Griefing, Stealing or cheating
Do not ask us to spawn in item for you. Unless you have a good reason.
Don’t make me add any more rules
Workshop Rules

Workshop rules version 2.0
1. House rule
2. Ore
3. Ingot
4. Smelting
5. Metal Working
· Plans
· Ingot Room’s
· Anvils’

1.) House Rules
The basic rules for the workshop are as follow
Do not take all of an item without replacing it, like Ceramic molds, charcoal, etc.
Keep the workshop organized.

2.) Ore
Our Town residents share the ore that they find with the community, though the Workshop. How ore storage work’s is there is a single chest on the upper level of the workshop. This is to make it easy on the person smelting the ore into ingot. Now we do have over flow chest setup in the first level of the workshop basement. If there is not an over flow chest setup please make one. Also most of the chest are labeled with either a sign or an item frame.

3.) Ingot
Ingot are free to use for any one that is part of the town. So if you are not wanting to join this community please do it yourself. There are two ingot room’s, one is for ingot piles and the other is a metallurgy room with the stone anvil (do not use these anvils). Those anvil are for making higher level metal. So please do not mess with unless you have permission form myself.
4.) Smelting
Frist off, you do not have permission to Smelt any ore in the bloomery’s unless I have told you otherwise. There is a few things that you need to know how to do before you can use the bloomeries. There are four bloomeries for making alloy metals easier, also there is a chest next to the bloomery for unfilled unfished ingot, not for unfished ingot.

5.) Metal Working
There are a few things you should know about metal working. You will need an ingot heated to a workable state and a tool plan. The tool plans can be found in front of the two anvils. The plan must be returned to that chest. There is not reason you should be keeping the plans. The ingot that you can work with can be found in the ingot storage room, the one with the ingot piles. Do note not all of the ingot are for everyone to use, there will be times that we are storing up a large supplies of ingots. So please refer to the sign in that room. For heating up ingot higher that copper you can use the forges, but only use coal. On a side note refer to the sign on the coal chest to see if you can cook foods. There will be times when you can’t use the forge to cook anything but ingots. The anvils are free to use by anyone that is part of the town. Just note if the hammer inside the anvil is about to die please make another one for the next person.

Server admin and Moderators

Akhammy or 1hamcybo = Admin = Me
Ado_hoppo = Moderator

Mods

.jar mods

Minecraft Forge 7.7.1629
Player API 1.2

Mods Folder

Required

TerraFirmaCraft Beta 2 Build 76 bug fix 14
Smart Moving 13.6
Custom NPC 1.5.1
Backpack 1.7.8
Simple Horses Pre 6.2
Leather Water Sac Version 1.4.b76 link

Optional

Damage Indicator v2.5.7.1
Inventory Tweaks
ZansMiniMap 1.5.1 aka Voxel mini map
Twitch TV IRC Mod 2.3

Config

Mod config
Twitch TV

Username=
Channel=Hamcybo
Password=

TFC Options config

# Set this to false if your computer has to run in fast mode and you get lag. This setting forces the sides of grass to render when viewing from the inside.
B:enableInnerGrassFix=true
B:enableVanillaDiamondRecipe=true
B:enableVanillaFurnaceRecipes=true
B:enableVanillaGoldRecipe=true
B:enableVanillaIronRecipe=true

# Set this to true if you need recipes enabled for conversion from TFC to vanilla items.
B:enableVanillaRecipes=true

CustomNPC

if anyone encounters the problem when items disappear from your inventory when you click on them

just change file CustomNpcs.cfg in your config directory and set

InventoryGuiEnabled=false

Posted Image
Just note this does not always work.

Edited by hamcybo

the server has been updated to bug fix 10

Hey i would like to apply.

My in game name is ElCallumus

Age group is Twenties

My time zone is +9:30 (Australia)

you have been added to the white list

[in-game name] Jagon_Arcur

[Age Group] 20's

[Time Zone] EST

[read the Rule] yup.

Last but not least you must [follow this topic]. This is for two reason. One, to be updated with server changes and server news. <- what's the second reason?

I'm fairly new to TFC, been playing in SSP on it for only a couple days, but I know how to use a wiki and how to not ask questions explained there. I've got a couple of friends new to TFC as well who are interested in joining, but I'm going to test the waters and see how multiplayer works out. Looking forward to getting my feet wet, and when I get on I'll have some further questions for you.

Hey i would like to apply.

My in game name is ElCallumus

Age group is Twenties

My time zone is +9:30 (Australia)

Hi, its saying I havent been added to the white list.

sorry i miss spelled your name.

[in-game name] Jagon_Arcur

[Age Group] 20's

[Time Zone] EST

[read the Rule] yup.

Last but not least you must [follow this topic]. This is for two reason. One, to be updated with server changes and server news. <- what's the second reason?

I'm fairly new to TFC, been playing in SSP on it for only a couple days, but I know how to use a wiki and how to not ask questions explained there. I've got a couple of friends new to TFC as well who are interested in joining, but I'm going to test the waters and see how multiplayer works out. Looking forward to getting my feet wet, and when I get on I'll have some further questions for you.

and you have been added

Hello my in game name is Kyle_Mentha

my time zone is +10:00

im in my teens

and i have read the rules

Hello my in game name is Kyle_Mentha

my time zone is +10:00

im in my teens

and i have read the rules

you have been added

Game name: Spekiz

I'm 17 years old, consider myself a teen.

My time zone is GMT -3.

I have read and understood the rules.

hello there!

my IGN is silleron

i am in my 30's

my time zone is eastern standard time i have read and understand the rules

I have followed this topic and can't wait to try out TFC with my friends!

Hey I would like to apply

In-Game name - Gipo839

17 Years old

+9:30

Read the rules no greifing, stealing, or cheating.

Game name: Spekiz

I'm 17 years old, consider myself a teen.

My time zone is GMT -3.

I have read and understood the rules.

hello there!

my IGN is silleron

i am in my 30's

my time zone is eastern standard time i have read and understand the rules

I have followed this topic and can't wait to try out TFC with my friends!

Hey I would like to apply

In-Game name - Gipo839

17 Years old

+9:30

Read the rules no greifing, stealing, or cheating.

you 3 have been added to the whitelist

is it possible to mod the proper tfc launcher?

i don/t know i will have to talk to forkk

Hey, I would like to join

My ingame name is Johanie5

I’m 16 years old, so teen’s I think

Timezone: +2 mid-europe

I’ve read and accepted the rules

For some reason, it says: "Server starting, please reconnect."

Hey, I would like to join

My ingame name is Johanie5

I’m 16 years old, so teen’s I think

Timezone: +2 mid-europe

I’ve read and accepted the rules

you have been added to the white list

For some reason, it says: "Server starting, please reconnect."

that is because the server goes to sleep if no one is online.

Mod update: TFC build 76 bug fix 11

Mod Added: Leather Water Sac Version 1.4.b76 link

I would like to apply to the server

IGN: Rawe1994

Age Group: Teen’s (18 to be exact)

UTC +1:00

I have read the rule and agree

This looks promising from what I've read, i am looking forward to this :)

I would like to apply to the server

IGN: Rawe1994

Age Group: Teen’s (18 to be exact)

UTC +1:00

I have read the rule and agree

This looks promising from what I've read, i am looking forward to this :)

you have been added

IGM-raecouch

age group- 20's

time zone- eastern

i have read and accepted the rules and following this thread

Hey guys there is a new set of polls up about mod packs. please update your responses by next weekend. let me know if you have any problems. i have also been working on my web site so please check it out. MidnightSunGamming.com. i will be looking at getting a forms setup there too.

Have a great weekend

Ham

[in-game name]: gordanball

[Age Group]: etc

[Time Zone]: UTC -8; pacific standard

[read the Rule]: Yes

[in-game name]: gordanball

[Age Group]: etc

[Time Zone]: UTC -8; pacific standard

[read the Rule]: Yes

please follow this topic be for you login