Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
hamcybo

[Offline] Midnight Sun TFC Server [Season 2][inactive forms]

260 posts in this topic

I think i will join you, i like groups of 3, if there is 4 i think im going to be left. What do you roleplay as? also what stage are you at?

Oh well, I haven't got much time to play, more on weekends. About my age, I just finished my house, nothing much. Have some tools though, I discovered a cave and obtained some ores with my friend Rawe, however, all the copper and cassiterite was donated to the workshop. By that, I was allowed to use some bronze and have some bronze tools. Currently going to build a forge and a bloomery, I know the location of a very deep ravine and there's a dangerous cave explored in front of my elven house. You are welcome to live in my house and use my tools while we find some ores and you build your house.

A question, what if we just want to play by ourselves. I mean like what if we go out farther than 200m. Are we aloud to, or do we have to stay close to the town? I ask this because i like getting all the ores by myself. I like to make bases far from people.

Thank you for reading :)/>

I believe that is fine as long as you don't completely deface the world in some ugly manner wherever you end up going to.

Parker, I'm living by myself on the eastern Forest not too far from town. It's good because some Friends always help when in need. I like to have my own stuff too, believe in an economy where nothing is yours is difficult, I'm used to private property. Join me if you want, I'm an elf and roleplay a bit (spontaneously, you know).

As I was saying. The simple answer is yes, but you need to know that you are not apart of the town so you may no use any of its resources. Unless you are going to replace want you use. As I see it we are a team an if you want to play by yourself you can. Ill post more when I'm not at work.

For the guys that move away from town will you sent me a pm with you location of you house so I can get screen shots of the server. Thanks guys

For the guys that move away from town will you sent me a pm with you location of you house so I can get screen shots of the server. Thanks guys

I'm going to login right now and will tell you hamcybo.

im getting crashes from leather sac mod, is there any way you can allow me to play without that mod? btw, im using MultiMC

Also, when i try to join im getting the "your not white-listed"

Also, when i try to join im getting the "your not white-listed"

its becouse I'm not at home to added you. And I don't live in the lower 48!!!

its becouse I'm not at home to added you. And I don't live in the lower 48!!!

ohhhhh sry

ohhhhh sry

It's ok ill let you know when you can play here soon

[in-game name] parker4647

[Age Group] 13 (teen)

[Time Zone] -5 eastern time (us/canada)

[read the Rule]yes

i will follow this toppic

[in-game name] IIXTricksXII

[Age Group] Such as under Ten, Teen’s, Twenties, etc. Teens

[Time Zone] GMT

[read the Rule]

Last but not least you must [follow this topic]. This is for two reason. One, to be updated with server changes and server news.

you guys have been added to the whitelist but you will need to follow this topic. if you don't before Monday the 22ed you will be remove for the whitelist.

you guys have been added to the whitelist but you will need to follow this topic. if you don't before Monday the 22ed you will be remove for the whitelist.

okay will do

Hi, I would like to join your Server!

IGN: Jacciee

Age group: Teen's (14)

Timezone: +1 BST (Netherlands)

I have readed the rules

I'm about to follow this page now.

P.S: My english is not always correct, my apologies for that.

Somebody seems to have gone around taking stuff without permission, i was missing my raw animal hide (around 42) and my Exquisite Gem (edit: and some seeds aswell as it turns out), according to soldier somebody also stole his Bed and some Planks

i acknowledge that, nothing realy worthfull but still something everybody should check his stuff.

Hi, I would like to join your Server!

IGN: Jacciee

Age group: Teen's (14)

Timezone: +1 BST (Netherlands)

I have readed the rules

I'm about to follow this page now.

P.S: My english is not always correct, my apologies for that.

you have been added to the whitelist. enjoy

hi, i'd like to apply for this server. this would be my first whitelist tfc server

IGN: dragonboy2100

age group: teens, 14 years old

timezone: EST: NYC

i have read and learned the rules

I'm about to follow the page, to see if you confirm.

the server sounds great. if you need i can mine pretty well. i havent tried farming yet though.

IGN: XxMrSleepxX

Age group: teens, 15 years old

Timezone: Est

I have read the rules and understand them.

I'm about to follow the page.

First time playing TFC and I see this being a great server. :)

Edit: Followed

IGN: XxMrSleepxX

Age group: teens, 15 years old

Timezone: Est

I have read the rules and understand them.

I'm about to follow the page.

First time playing TFC and I see this being a great server. :)

Edit: Followed

you have been added

XRedDemon27

Teen

Pacific

Yes

you need to follow this topic

XRedDemon27

Teen

Pacific

Yes

you have been added