Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
hamcybo

[Offline] Midnight Sun TFC Server [Season 2][inactive forms]

260 posts in this topic

Hamcybo, I didn't know if you'd read the messenger, so I'm just posting here. I was in need of a new pickaxe, and then picked some copper from chest. Me and Rawe159 did a great contribution finding copper and cassiterite and I just crafted some starting tools... so I picked some and took then to my house in the forest. I'm using my own cassiterite and coal to make it, sorry, if you don't like this, I'll make sure I give you some cassiterite. Thank you!

so today happened some banning on our server, last days we've had reports of stuff gone missing (I was on weekend camp so just read the emails from forum I follow)

we have banned and probably with permanent validity we restrict acces to axle54321 and dradix (just check their applications in previous pages)

Ad1: taking somebody's house:

case: these guys claimed the build the house, squampa claimed he build it and they took it

my reaction: I remember the house - I checked the insides (it is in main square), but dradix claimed the house was build in last two days (which I was completely cut off from my PC, just mobile for emails)

evidence: screen that admin made 5 days ago and linked here in forums - thanks hamcybo for your recordings (well zoom if you need, but the house is already there)

image from http://imgur.com/a/MM3pN

Posted Image

with marking presence of the house in case

Posted Image

resolution: guilty

Ad2: taking somebody's property (admin included):

case: stuff was reported missing both on forums and on forums and in game, accused guys were making armor from commut

my reaction: none uninfluenced

evidence: I was shown the chests in house in Ad1 where there were placed most of missing stuff, also I was shown the hidden chest with stuff STOLEN FROM ADMIN

resolution: ambiguous (I was shown the chests, not found them by myself - not good enough to be fair)

Ad3: ignoring admin's order:

case: prohibition from making metal armor from community ingots in hamcybo's workshop

my reaction: when axle54321 died from starving (afk) I picked after him (in workshop all around the forge) his stuff which included one finished and one unfinished peace of bism. bronze armor (with one plate to finish it), four ingots of bism. bronze and some unworkable ingots (lead and silver), while the ingot room was totaly empty and we need to make new ingots now

evidence: stated in my reaction is eye witnessed evidence of moderator

resolution: guilty (only valid for axle54321)

this part is written at 22.4.2013 00.15 CEST, I may add some more misbehaviours later (when you remind me some other misbehaviors - I'm tired and pissed because I hate unclever wannabe trolls)

total sentence: axle54321 and Dradix are banned and will be unwhitelisted for Ad1 (where Ad3 is not punishable by ban, and Ad2 they are not guilty conclusively, but Ad1 is punishable by ban itself alone)

sentence was supported by hamcybo on TS channel about 1hour ago, I banned them and he will unwhitelist them as his agreement with my judgment

final message from sleepy moderator: you guys make a great community, where we help each other and accept the rules (which we know are legitimate) and it is great to play with you, so I'm sorry for any recent or future destructive behaviour of individuals having fun from your misery

Bull crap man good luck with your server its not gonna be there for long.

so today happened some banning on our server, last days we've had reports of stuff gone missing (I was on weekend camp so just read the emails from forum I follow)

we have banned and probably with permanent validity we restrict acces to axle54321 and dradix (just check their applications in previous pages)

Ad1: taking somebody's house:

case: these guys claimed the build the house, squampa claimed he build it and they took it

my reaction: I remember the house - I checked the insides (it is in main square), but dradix claimed the house was build in last two days (which I was completely cut off from my PC, just mobile for emails)

evidence: screen that admin made 5 days ago and linked here in forums - thanks hamcybo for your recordings (well zoom if you need, but the house is already there)

image from http://imgur.com/a/MM3pN

Posted Image

with marking presence of the house in case

Posted Image

resolution: guilty

Ad2: taking somebody's property (admin included):

case: stuff was reported missing both on forums and on forums and in game, accused guys were making armor from commut

my reaction: none uninfluenced

evidence: I was shown the chests in house in Ad1 where there were placed most of missing stuff, also I was shown the hidden chest with stuff STOLEN FROM ADMIN

resolution: ambiguous (I was shown the chests, not found them by myself - not good enough to be fair)

Ad3: ignoring admin's order:

case: prohibition from making metal armor from community ingots in hamcybo's workshop

my reaction: when axle54321 died from starving (afk) I picked after him (in workshop all around the forge) his stuff which included one finished and one unfinished peace of bism. bronze armor (with one plate to finish it), four ingots of bism. bronze and some unworkable ingots (lead and silver), while the ingot room was totaly empty and we need to make new ingots now

evidence: stated in my reaction is eye witnessed evidence of moderator

resolution: guilty (only valid for axle54321)

this part is written at 22.4.2013 00.15 CEST, I may add some more misbehaviours later (when you remind me some other misbehaviors - I'm tired and pissed because I hate unclever wannabe trolls)

total sentence: axle54321 and Dradix are banned and will be unwhitelisted for Ad1 (where Ad3 is not punishable by ban, and Ad2 they are not guilty conclusively, but Ad1 is punishable by ban itself alone)

sentence was supported by hamcybo on TS channel about 1hour ago, I banned them and he will unwhitelist them as his agreement with my judgment

final message from sleepy moderator: you guys make a great community, where we help each other and accept the rules (which we know are legitimate) and it is great to play with you, so I'm sorry for any recent or future destructive behaviour of individuals having fun from your misery

HOLY CRAP I GOT THOSE WITH MY PROSPECTERS PICK! U LITTLE DIRT UNWORTHY SERVER!

You are banned from the server for the next two week. If you would like to play again you may reapply to the server. If there is a problem you may pm or sent me a massage on team speak if i am not on line but I will not tolerate yell or Cursing.

If this becomes more of a problem the server will not except app from any one under that age of 20! I do not want to go down that road, and if we still have a problem with grifers. The server will close all apps.

You are banned from the server for the next two week. If you would like to play again you may reapply to the server. If there is a problem you may pm or sent me a massage on team speak if i am not on line but I will not tolerate yell or Cursing.

If this becomes more of a problem the server will not except app from any one under that age of 20! I do not want to go down that road, and if we still have a problem with grifers. The server will close all apps.

What about dradix he didnt do anything so unban him!

the server has updated mods:

TerraFirmaCraft Beta 2 Build 76 bug fix 12

man you were making bismuth bronze armor, but when talking to me at the server you (or dradix) said, that you worked it in forge - to get bismuth bronze (you mined yourself) you need to know how to use bloomery and metalurgy table (which I doubt you used, because admin forbidden using his bloomery and you haven't build one yourself - I visited Dradix in his den about hour before banning you two)

What about dradix he didnt do anything so unban him!

Dradix is the one that was really fighting about your house for at least 30mins with Rawe, who is a verified player, also Dradix was probably (I'm giving it 95%) trying to put blame on other player - because as Dradix said, that he spied on squampa and seen him hide some stuff in chest underground (it is impossible to know exactly under which block chest was even if spying, because then you see just the nametag, not the position) but suddenly we found stuff stolen from admin exactly where Dradix described it (I repeat you cannot spy somebody to know exact X and Z coords and not be seen)

so I guess ban is reasonably pending for both of you and with every post you give more and more evidence (and we have very good admin here, because he lowered your sentence to 2week ban with reaply in case you really want to play)

also I guess this strategy you tried on our server work with your parents, but in spite of them I doubted every player in this case (even squampa and rawe to be honest) and didn't take nobody's word for granted - just to be fair

(oh, and if you wanna apply with another name I hope, you'll have dyn-pub IP at ISP of yours)

Hi, I'd like to join the server.

SgtVennamo

Late 20's

GMT +2

I read and understood the rules

Hi, I'd like to join the server.

SgtVennamo

Late 20's

GMT +2

I read and understood the rules

you have been added to the whitelist

I would like to join... :)

Burnviktm

30's

US CST (-6)

Rules read and understood

Hey Hammy the server is down please help.

And FYI TFC is now hotfix 14.

Hey Hammy the server is down please help.

And FYI TFC is now hotfix 14.

I did the hard reset of server

and FYI hamcybo did not post that he had updated TFC to b76hf14, it is just the b76hf12 version (with which i am logged in)

I'm on TS if anyone needs some help (i.e. squampas trying to login now unsuccessfuly)

Edited by ado_hoppo

I would like to join... :)

Burnviktm

30's

US CST (-6)

Rules read and understood

you are whitelisted, have fun

Ultimaheart4

20's

US est

read rules and i understand

you have been whitelisted, but dont forget to FOLLOW this topic (it is one of rules you've read)

i am so sorry but i might not be on due to updates and other server work ill be busy with. running private servers isnt easy so if you wish you may remove me. sorry for any issue this may have caused :)

the server has updated mods:

TerraFirmaCraft Beta 2 Build 76 bug fix 12

the server has been re updated to bug fix 14

Sugestion:

I'm just posting this with the intention of help: some vanilla recipes are not available on tfc, so far I think (watching your newest livestream on twitch tv) the redstone recipes for example, they are nice for setting up engineering, even better with this redstone update. You could use the following mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-151-custom-npcs-splanmp/ .

It's good for setting up easy recipes, I don't think that using the npcs is a good idea, but for recipes it is.

Other good mods: -http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1688659-151smpforge-608-trade-booth-mod-03/

-http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1535985-151-forge-smp-lanterns-12/

-http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1680480-15x-147forgesmp-bibliocraft-v116-v112-bookcases-armor-stands-shelves-and-more-updated-04062013/

-http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/chat-bubbles/

I don't know if they fit the needs of the server, but I'm pretty sure custom npcs isn't bad idea.

[in-game name] thecreperking55

[Age Group] Teen’s,

[Time Zone] central

[read the Rule] i have

Last but not least you must [follow this topic]. This is for two reason. One, to be updated with server changes and server news.

aerion111

Twenties

GMT+1, but since there are so many Americans online that I keep having to wait up for, I'm likely to act like I'm in GMT-1 compared to an American.

[in-game name] thecreperking55

[Age Group] Teen’s,

[Time Zone] central

[read the Rule] i have

Last but not least you must [follow this topic]. This is for two reason. One, to be updated with server changes and server news.

aerion111

Twenties

GMT+1, but since there are so many Americans online that I keep having to wait up for, I'm likely to act like I'm in GMT-1 compared to an American.

please follow this thread first - both of you, thx

pheonix14

Teens

GMT+8, however I'm pretty active

Read all the rules

Following it now

on wich hotfix is the server? i got problems with my launcher because it just dont react when im trying to start, and i want to reinstall still 12 or 13 14?

o s**t sorry guys just had to wait 1 minute now it works problem solved sorry :P