Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
hamcybo

[Offline] Midnight Sun TFC Server [Season 2][inactive forms]

260 posts in this topic

Server news update:

the team speak server will be down wile i am on my trip as will as the irc room. if yo need to get a hold of me post here on the forms or by PM. i do check my email and the forms all the time. also i will not be playing on the server till i get back. ado you are the boss wile i am gone. see you all when i get back

will the server will not be updater to bug fix 15 till i get back home guys, ill also look at that time about updating the other mods as will.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the game to start? I think the new bug-fix screwed my game up.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the game to start? I think the new bug-fix screwed my game up.

if you updated you tfc you will need to downgrade it to bugfix 14. since i will not be updating the server until i get home on the 20th. i would update the server if i had all the info and programs with me, but i don't. i hope you can get it to work agin

It's not that I can't connect to the server, it's that TFC gives me the black screen on startup! Grrrr

It's not that I can't connect to the server, it's that TFC gives me the black screen on startup! Grrrr

I'm sorry to hear that I hope you can get it to work sooner or later. Keep me posted

i'm not having mod issues, i cant even get connected to the server. it always says cant reach server, it has for a few days now.

I probably won't be in until the servers updated, but:

My in game name is ruhl4

Age group is teens

My time zone is +10 (Strayan)

I'll likely not be on till its updated as well, but figured I'd get it out of the way.

IGN: Eskamoe

Age group: Twenties

TIme zone: UTC -5 but playtime is eratic

IGN: Brobjo

Time Zone: +01:00

Read the rules: I have read the rules and understand them.

I have also followed this topic.

sorry I was offline for few days too

i'm not having mod issues, i cant even get connected to the server. it always says cant reach server, it has for a few days now.

server needed restart again - I did so, if the problems repeat, I'll respond more quickly this week and hamcybo will deal with the issue

I hope that nobody's cutting the sequoias again :(

I probably won't be in until the servers updated, but:

My in game name is ruhl4

Age group is teens

My time zone is +10 (Strayan)

I'll likely not be on till its updated as well, but figured I'd get it out of the way.

IGN: Eskamoe

Age group: Twenties

TIme zone: UTC -5 but playtime is eratic

please follow topic, read and accept rules, ty

also we'll update to new build when hamcybo returns from his holiday trip

IGN: Brobjo

Time Zone: +01:00

Read the rules: I have read the rules and understand them.

I have also followed this topic.

you sir have been whitelisted, have fun at midnightsun server

I would very much like to join your server

IGN: FelixFB

Age Group: Teens

Time zone:-5

And yes I read the rules and understood them.

Is there any place to download hotfix 14, I couldn't find a Previous Versions section of the TFC site. :(

I would very much like to join your server

IGN: FelixFB

Age Group: Teens

Time zone:-5

And yes I read the rules and understood them.

you've been whitelisted - you are welcome at our village - we still have a lot of place to build it bigger

Is there any place to download hotfix 14, I couldn't find a Previous Versions section of the TFC site. :(

some posts ago I listed whole current mods directory,here at this link http://hoppo.hopto.org/download/mods_for_b76.zip and the bugfix 14 TFC is there as well

idk what the issue is, but i cant reach the damn server.

I guess the issue is with sceduled restart feature, because I test the availibility from time to time, but as you said - server wasn't reachable (so I have restarted it and for now I can't do more)

after my restart the server was reachable

Nazdar ado, mozes ma dat do whitelistu? :D

A modpack niekde mas alebo to treba vsetko rucne?

Inak nieje to easy jak svina ked mas zapnute vanilla veci?

Nazdar ado, mozes ma dat do whitelistu? :D

A modpack niekde mas alebo to treba vsetko rucne?

Inak nieje to easy jak svina ked mas zapnute vanilla veci?

s takouto žiadosťou nemôžem - aj ja mám rád poriadok vo veciach

takže

1. odteraz len anglicky (aby sme si všetci rozumeli - vyzeráš podozrivo keď píšeš vo vlastnej reči)

2. check application form in first post or use other applications as example (it's useful knowing your ingame name and time zone, follow this topic for changes and accept the rules)

3. I will link you in PM the stuff you need

4. vanilla stuff doesn't make it easier - starting in new world as set of about 7 settlers made it much easier

then I'll be glad to add you to whitelist

[in-game name] cpy

[Age Group] 27

[Time Zone] +1

[read the Rule] done :)

[in-game name] cpy

[Age Group] 27

[Time Zone] +1

[read the Rule] done :)

you've been whitelisted - also follow this topic pls

I'd like to join

cconley

21 so twenties

east coast

Whitelist please.

[in-game name] mikeoun

[Age Group] 22

[Time Zone] GMT +1

[read the Rule] Done.

sorry I'm checking it now - I've had a 16h workday yesterday (unplanned)

I'd like to join

cconley

21 so twenties

east coast

have you read and accepted the rules?

Whitelist please.

[in-game name] mikeoun

[Age Group] 22

[Time Zone] GMT +1

[read the Rule] Done.

you've been whitelisted - you alse need to follow this topic (and remind cpy to do the same)