Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
killster550

Summary of suggestions looked at

5 posts in this topic

given that TFC2 is mothballed and we have suggested an insanely large amount of IMO quality stuff (elemental affinity, naval changes, various tweaks and chages, ETC) i'd like to hear from the admins which particular things have already been put on the list, under consideration and wholly refused, (or anything among those lines)

this so we know better what to expect, and can tweak our discussions towards those things :D

I'm probably in no position to add any 'shove to this' but I second the request, I halted playing TFC waiting for some updates to TFC2, my motto was why put all this time and energy into something I'm going to ditch a few months later...

I'm probably in no position to add any 'shove to this' but I second the request, I halted playing TFC waiting for some updates to TFC2, my motto was why put all this time and energy into something I'm going to ditch a few months later...

Well since TFC is still in Beta, the likelihood that your saves will have to be ditched a few months down the road stand moderately high anyway. Not to poo on your wheaties. But I do appreciate where you are coming from. I felt the same way about playing B75 when I heard B76 was coming with all of its changes... and then upon deleting all of my old saves and such when coming into B76, I found out B75 saves would still work. Go figure. LOL. Ooopie!

If you really are a MinecraftAddict ;) then I can imagine the cold sweats and wracking pain you endured while going through your withdrawals! :rolleyes:

Well, since I wasn't a TFC2 dev, I never looked at the TFC2 suggestions, and I'm not sure Crysyn or Bioxx took too many looks at it, so I don't know if we've even seen any of the suggestions.

Well, since I wasn't a TFC2 dev, I never looked at the TFC2 suggestions, and I'm not sure Crysyn or Bioxx took too many looks at it, so I don't know if we've even seen any of the suggestions.

Well the honesty is refreshing...

But go read them!

Some were very, very good. I won't say which. Go read them all and find out!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0