Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simonar1000

[Offline] Join my server

347 posts in this topic

Ya you are just logging on off on off. any message when you log/kick

Nope. I bet it was my access. I use wireless modem. A strong wind sometimes will knock it out and yet sometimes it works in a snow storm.

Addition: What is not my wireless modem's fault is the missing tin ingots I worked so hard to produce. I thought this was a friendly server? :(

Im sorry for your ingots, if you tell me how many you had I can gave them.back to you,but I don't know who is the thief

I would like to join your server. My username is Coumor

Im sorry for your ingots, if you tell me how many you had I can gave them.back to you,but I don't know who is the thief

Its ok, part of my problem is lag. I am not sure what happened to the ingots at this point - I may have somehow knocked them into the void or something(?) when struggling with the lag. I thought I was buried underground but it seems my avatar was in my house. So in 'trying' to dig out I may have left-clicked them and they disappeared after the five minute limit(?) I will just be more careful in the future and put them someplace else.

Who took all the crops and seeds from the chest near the farm, north from the fort? Those were supposed to be planted next spring.

I would like to join to, if the server is not full yet Ign: Dragudo_fire

What would be the easiest way to set up a voice-chat for the server?

Who took all the crops and seeds from the chest near the farm, north from the fort? Those were supposed to be planted next spring.

What?!?! :(

Now that isn't lag.

Griefer report: Unknown individual between 5AM EST and 10 AM EST on 4/21/13 dismantled part of my home's log walls placed tree woot inside my home and stole 4 nearly empty chests from my storage shed.

they also stole a few stone tools from inside my home

even when i reset it nothing happened. any ideas? i love this server and would like to get on it again

Unless either simonsar or kp moved it, our towns steel anvil is missing. Which, quite frankly, pisses me off due to the amount of time i spent making it.

The in-game-names is the same as this username and I want to join your server.

The fort got robbed today. Almost everything of value has been stolen.To whoever stole our stuff: You are a motherfucking cocksucker. You, and the people like you, are the reason playing on a server sucks sometimes. Just because you're too lazy or incompetent to get/make your stuff shouldn't be a reason to ruin it for everyone else. If you don't know how to play the game, then just quit. simple as that.

Agreed. Sgt if you can remember anything of value I will replace it once the server gets back up.I believe it was ultiwhats-his-face. He was bashing that we had no protection and how his server is better because of protection. I propose we make a gallows and have a public hanging of the thief.

it saying i cant reach the server, when i try to join it says "Connection lost, end of stream." whats that mean exactly?

The most valuable things I lost were a steel anvil, steel hammer and just over three stacks of charcoal. Other tools etc. I can replace pretty easily myself.

Ya im not sure why