Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simonar1000

[Offline] Join my server

347 posts in this topic

Just an update: Server is still down.

So its serverside, not client. well if anyone can get on please do tell

Sgt ill try to mine out all the other ore and maybe that will increase the iron producuction.

Hmm, still down. Anyone have any news?

But the question remains... is there life beyond the Server?

Cora; That might work, tho it'll be a pain to hunt down every piece of limonite and magnetite in a 100 block radius. :) Can you get hematite from sluices? I didn't get a single piece in my test run.

Yes it'll be a pain but infinite steel sgt. and ill test it

Fair enough. :) When the server is available again, i'll check the coords for the sluice system and let you know where it is.

Dunno if anyone else has been able to connect throughout the day, didn't seem like it though. I've been checking back occasionally in between laundry loads and such. Just kinda crappy when u got some time to waste on MC, and the server is down =P.

Where the heck is Simonar? D:

Probably sleeping, at work or otherwise busy. :) I know it can be frustrating if the server is not on, but we have to remember that Simonar is providing this server for our use for free, at his expense (time or money). Since we can enjoy it for free and there hasn't been any promises about uptime, there shouldn't be any sense of entitlement. That includes angry comments with swearwords. It's been posted that the server is down and he will restart the server as soon as he is able, as he has always done.

Hello, scrdest (IGN, same as forum name) here, mind if I hop in?

I'm actually more curious of why its down originally (sequioas?) then its constant state of it (dunno how he's running it). Anyone know what caused it originally back at.... yesterday morning... i beleive it was? (24hours ish before this post).

No idea. I was just walking outside the fort and there was someone new to the server (don't remember the name) somewhere doing something when the server crashed. That's about as specific I can remember. :P

Yes i hope ops can add a motd so i can get it to say don't hit sequoia leaves :P. and sgt is there a way to spawn in ore blocks in creative?

if you have the block id, an op can spawn in a ore block

Awesome! Np about the delays here, just glad to see it could be fixed =D

Hey simonar I'm hoping I can join your server as well if there is room.

Looking to TFC with some fine folks like yourselves.

IGM is Roark92, Thanks!

@Sgt Was the new player me? I was only cutting down a tree and then the server crashed.