Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simonar1000

[Offline] Join my server

347 posts in this topic

That would be nice... People might come back. me included.

who is op other than me and simo big?

who is op other than me and simo big?

I don't know, but there are millions of skeletons I tried to wipe out.. maybe a glitch from the roll back?

Edit: that question was worded funny. if you're asking who else is op other then you an simo. It's me, got it after the last major grief, but I haven't been able to get on cause the cluster fk of skellys in the area I was in trying to kill them.

update the server. it says the server is using a outdated tfcraft version x.x i wanna go back and continue building my house. if no one has griefed it yet

please whitelist me, my minecraft username is milo159

im so bored of looking for tfc servers, so please don't think my comment was too frank or rude

I set up a leather tanning station for anyone to use.

Hello!~

Simonar1000, are you still accepting new players in your server? 'Cause I've known about TFC for ages but never really played it online and since I've been away from Minecraft for a bit I really wanted to go back to it for this mod and fail miserably at it because it is so insanely hard and there are so many new updates I don't even know and and maybe I should start using commas more often.

No, but seriously. I was hoping to find a server that's not too overpopulated so I can have some relaxed co-op fun with people. :3 Even though I'm a complete noob at TFC because holy cow, it's... so different. But I'm watching some LPs and re-learning stuff so I think I'll live? ^o^''

Well, it's okay if you're only looking for experienced players. : ) Although, before anything, I should ask: what's the up-time schedule for the server? Timezone, etc.?

Kind regards!

This server is not really what he was :/ There was a major grief and now the cities are like gost cities. I think of closing it soon. :/

Aww. Really? : / I thought you guys were going to just start over. That's a shame. I was really looking forward to trying this on multiplayer.

Well, if you guys decide to migrate elsewhere maybe leave a note here or something. P :

Ya im sorry youre closing it simo. but caelann most of the players now play on the divided we game server. execpt for the griefers.

Hello, I would like to join your server if you would be so kind. My ign is MoosyGoosy. Thanks!

Hello I would like to join your server. My IGN: awesomeaassasin. (P.S copy+paste recomended)