Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simonar1000

[Offline] Join my server

347 posts in this topic

I know simo. Just keep on trying

Nobody's mad at you Simo, just upset at the griefers.

Simonar, always remember that the blame lies in those buggers doing the actual griefing. The server was great for a long time and I belive you can (with the help of others) make it great again. :)

Simo im tempted to ask a friend of mine to mc ban the griefers. Do you want me to?

I would like to apply for this server IGN- drknowsall

P.S: Is Rei's Minimap and Smart Moving allowed? If not, I'll disable them :)

Edit: I saw that I can use Rei's Minimap, but still curious about Smart moving

And thanks to you guys for your support

Am I whitelisted?

Simo im tempted to ask a friend of mine to mc ban the griefers. Do you want me to?

This comment just proves to me how corrupt MC ban really is.. Can't believe people still use this. Even after all the bad others have exposed about them.

can i join this server have two ings Cute_Pixel and _stiffninja_ thanks!

This comment just proves to me how corrupt MC ban really is.. Can't believe people still use this. Even after all the bad others have exposed about them.

You are either one of the griefers or follow an entirely bizzare form of logic.

How does banning obvious, confirmed griefers by asking someone to do that make the system corrupt? If it was unconfirmed and someone would get banned because 'my friend told me to ban him', then yes, it would be corrupt.

On the other hand, we have evidence of griefing in a screenshot with a confession of one of the griefers and one of the others can be clearly shown to have been using a hacked client and be connected to a griefing incident.

Yet another one was noted to have been banned from another server on an online database, so it's not much of a stretch to believe there was a possibility of him being a griefer.

Yes i only asked him to ban the confirmed griefers.

You are either one of the griefers or follow an entirely bizzare form of logic.

How does banning obvious, confirmed griefers by asking someone to do that make the system corrupt? If it was unconfirmed and someone would get banned because 'my friend told me to ban him', then yes, it would be corrupt.

On the other hand, we have evidence of griefing in a screenshot with a confession of one of the griefers and one of the others can be clearly shown to have been using a hacked client and be connected to a griefing incident.

Yet another one was noted to have been banned from another server on an online database, so it's not much of a stretch to believe there was a possibility of him being a griefer.

Again, Clearly you have no idea what MC ban is all about...

A while back ago.. they slid a code and a rule under the radar for when someone used MCban on their server.

the code allowed the owners of MC ban to completely have control over minecraft servers that ran MCban on them.

A few of the MC ban coders one night, got bored. and hoped on a few "large" servers. and started griefing - under false user names. Lava - water - bed rock - creative hell. well someone caught wind of this said code, and went ahead and asked on the forums why it was in there. Well one of the forum mods had banned said person and said "read our rules" and there it was.. by their rules, and you agreeing to using their "mod" are agreeing that the mods can do what ever they wanted, be admin, mod, creative powers..

And you're telling me, because I disagree with using a mod that allows them to completely take control of any server they want. That I must be the griefer? You're out of your freaking mind if you believe that.

Alright i didnt know about that part but that is now a valid point completely turtle

Again, Clearly you have no idea what MC ban is all about...

A while back ago.. they slid a code and a rule under the radar for when someone used MCban on their server.

the code allowed the owners of MC ban to completely have control over minecraft servers that ran MCban on them.

A few of the MC ban coders one night, got bored. and hoped on a few "large" servers. and started griefing - under false user names. Lava - water - bed rock - creative hell. well someone caught wind of this said code, and went ahead and asked on the forums why it was in there. Well one of the forum mods had banned said person and said "read our rules" and there it was.. by their rules, and you agreeing to using their "mod" are agreeing that the mods can do what ever they wanted, be admin, mod, creative powers..

And you're telling me, because I disagree with using a mod that allows them to completely take control of any server they want. That I must be the griefer? You're out of your freaking mind if you believe that.

No. I did not use nor heard of the problem, and you wrote under the assumption people did. And with the context dropped, your point was entirely lost on me, because it seemed as if you were protesting against asking people to ban someone on the MCban. So, unless someone already knew what your issue with MCban was, your comment seemed defend poor griefers against evil corrupt banning admins, which is a thing a griefer sockpuppet would do. Cue my comment.

If you made it clear you were speaking against ratfuckery employed by MCban, or wrote your comment at any other time when we weren't just griefed and starting the bans, nobody would have a problem with the comment. But a combination of bad timing and inferential distance made your comment sound completely different from intended meaning.

Simon! This is terrible! I'd suggest getting a new map, and whitelist. The server needs players back! :o

I have been getting on, every time I do though, no ones on.. coming back from a grief on normal vanilla MC? pretty easy. TFCraft? Freaking hard.

No. I did not use nor heard of the problem, and you wrote under the assumption people did. And with the context dropped, your point was entirely lost on me, because it seemed as if you were protesting against asking people to ban someone on the MCban. So, unless someone already knew what your issue with MCban was, your comment seemed defend poor griefers against evil corrupt banning admins, which is a thing a griefer sockpuppet would do. Cue my comment.

If you made it clear you were speaking against ratfuckery employed by MCban, or wrote your comment at any other time when we weren't just griefed and starting the bans, nobody would have a problem with the comment. But a combination of bad timing and inferential distance made your comment sound completely different from intended meaning.

I agree and apologize. Didn't mean for it to sound so outlandish.

ALSO THE OP WHOS ABUSING THEIR POWERS IN FORTWOOD WITH ALL THE SKELETONS, You've been warned, When I find you. you will be banned,