Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aliceingame

1.6 snapshot

36 posts in this topic

AD :L

Why can't we have "fun" horses , ones that are usable and very fun to use ? But we can have a horse that is unreliable and terifying to use , i mean what is the point in that ?

I chardge i miss my target and then do a 180 deggre turn in 5 minutes to atack again , time waster , fun wasted , anoying , easy to kill , not very atractive in the mean of use , by meaning that it is not very effective or really well good for use it can glitch in a fence really easy or be stoped by something , because you need momentume to ride it , if you hit something you are dead , if miss something you are dead , if you turn around you are dead , if you are starting to get use the horse you are dead , also the charging will be monotonus , as in anoying ,just like waiting for something for way to long ,in the period of time you need it that is 50 sec before it happens , not really liking that idea : P

AD :L

Why can't we have "fun" horses , ones that are usable and very fun to use ? But we can have a horse that is unreliable and terifying to use , i mean what is the point in that ?

I chardge i miss my target and then do a 180 deggre turn in 5 minutes to atack again , time waster , fun wasted , anoying , easy to kill , not very atractive in the mean of use , by meaning that it is not very effective or really well good for use it can glitch in a fence really easy or be stoped by something , because you need momentume to ride it , if you hit something you are dead , if miss something you are dead , if you turn around you are dead , if you are starting to get use the horse you are dead , also the charging will be monotonus , as in anoying ,just like waiting for something for way to long ,in the period of time you need it that is 50 sec before it happens , not really liking that idea : P

Avi and I are going to work together to create brand new horses for TFC. We'll probably reuse a lot of vanilla code and Avi will contribute her experience with horses from Simply Horses. The horses in TFC aren't really going to be either of Vanilla's or SH's. They'll be seperate, but taking inspiration from each.

Ok , thanks for the information , will we get a description of them any time soon so we can yell at each other ? :D

Or will we have to wait ?

But keep doing what you're doing! :P

So, as of latest snapshot, when zombie is taking damade, more zombies spawn around him in certain radius (the radius spawner block spawns, most likely) regardless of light level. Mojang is clearly out of their minds, though I can kind of see what they were trying to achieve.

So, as of latest snapshot, when zombie is taking damade, more zombies spawn around him in certain radius (the radius spawner block spawns, most likely) regardless of light level. Mojang is clearly out of their minds, though I can kind of see what they were trying to achieve.

I guess they are trying to get us to take mobs more seriously...

*rapid succession of tesla coil discharges*

I don't know where they get the idea that we don't... :D

I guess they are trying to get us to take mobs more seriously...

*rapid succession of tesla coil discharges*

I don't know where they get the idea that we don't... :D

because honestly, in manilla minceraft, there really is no reason to take mobs very seriously

I think everyone is missing a vital point here.

Leashes work on Squids. Now we just need Saddles to work on them.

One problem whit that logic , squids would drown they're selves , and we would drown if they wouldn't ;)

Should be better in future snapshots, DB has been repeatedly saying to ignore it for right now since it isn't working as intended at all and is just the basic framework. From what he said the spawning will be from player damage only and the spawning will not be "falling from the sky". :P

the spawning will not be "falling from the sky". :P

They should've been making some sense from the spawning as a whole a long-ass time ago, we all know that. Making it spawn on player damage will work in some kind of cemetery mini-biome and that's about it, I think.

13w36 might as well be the first snapshot where Mojang kind of won me back a bit.

Implementation I don't know if I like, but ideas are ince. Although it's not bloody modding API again.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0