Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
axle54321

[Offline] Axle Craft. *responds quickly!*

61 posts in this topic

Welcome to axle craft!!!

to be added to white list follow these steps

[Your username]

[Time Zone]

[Why you want to join]

[How would you help the community?]

Once u do this u will be added to the white list quickly!!

if not contact us on skype!!! contact axle54321.

if im not online contact blake.mcphilamy1

and the server ip is:

99.49.223.8:25564 - Wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday

back up ip:

172.4.157.60 - Monday,tuesday.

RULES!!!

NO GRIEFING

OR STEALING

NO SWEARING

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

HAVE FUN!!!

SERVER UPDATED FOR HOT FIX 14

pheonix14

Beijing,HK,(GMT +8 I believe?)

Looking for a small TFC server where i can learn how to play the mod with other people.

In terms of the server? I'm running a vanilla server now, and I've been admin on countless others, so I'd like to think I know what I'm doing.

In terms of the game? Once I know generally what I'm doing I can help others with whatever it is they need.

Looking forward to getting in.

pheonix14

Looking for a small TFC server where i can learn how to play the mod with other people.

In terms of the server? I'm running a vanilla server now, and I've been admin on countless others, so I'd like to think I know what I'm doing.

In terms of the game? Once I know generally what I'm doing I can help others with whatever it is they need.

you are now in! have fun!

pheonix14

that was my alt sorry but u are now in!!! have fun!!

IGN : Jacciee

Timezone: +1 BST i thought (the Netherlands)

Why: I love small servers because there is enough space to build, you know, stuff. And i would like to learn TFC on a no-grief server, so this server looks perfect for me.

How can i help the community?: Well, i like farming, so maybe i can share some with other people. Also if someone needs help i am ready to help.

IGN : Jacciee

Timezone: +1 BST i thought (the Netherlands)

Why: I love small servers because there is enough space to build, you know, stuff. And i would like to learn TFC on a no-grief server, so this server looks perfect for me.

How can i help the community?: Well, i like farming, so maybe i can share some with other people. Also if someone needs help i am ready to help.

u have been white listed! sorry i was at shcool

U may now make aplications! We just added a basic workshop that you can use. and a pig pen to get free food! :D

[Mightygold3]

[Central]

[i want to join to learn and help in a small community, and I love this mod!]

[Helping out whenever I can, although i don't know much]

[Mightygold3]

[Central]

ur white listed! have fun!! i will not be on server nut it will still be running im watching scary movie 5 so i will join later have fun!

Had this problem also, couldn't connect at all yesterday, just no connection...

sorry about that my computer went to sleep u may now join the second ip have fun!!

you may now join the second ip. sorry my cp went to sleep sorry.

[Mightygold3]

[Central]

LOL sorry u need to force update to join.

you may now join the second ip. sorry my cp went to sleep sorry.

is the server going to be updated to the newest build? otherwise i can't join

we are on hotfix 14.

try to force update your terrafirmacraft

If you need further help contact me or axle at are skypes thank you mine is blake.mcphilamy1

Alaric1187

EST

My cousin and I are a looking to join a public no-grief server instead of playing duo coop on my private server. This seems like the perfect choice.

We both have a very good understanding of the mod and how things work (not to mention minecraft in general). We can apply that knowledge to help the general populace of the server.

His name is Einhander, by the way =)

Alaric1187

EST

My cousin and I are a looking to join a public no-grief server instead of playing duo coop on my private server. This seems like the perfect choice.

We both have a very good understanding of the mod and how things work (not to mention minecraft in general). We can apply that knowledge to help the general populace of the server.

His name is Einhander, by the way =)

You are whitelist :D and whats your cousins name? ill add him