Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
axle54321

[Offline] Axle Craft. *responds quickly!*

61 posts in this topic

And bythe way I white listed your cousin sorry for my friend to be a derp :/

lakeel

eastern standard time :3

im on the hunt for new 24/7 populated server after a 3 month break from tfc

im good at building :3 and smithing.....and pimping X3

Ign: Wes_wilson

Timezone: South west usa, Est +1ish i believe, Didn't really check

Reason for joining: Looking for a low-populated server to join and get the hang of the mod

What i can do for the community: No offence, But i don't know, But i could provide a nice friendly enviorment for new players

(I'm applying for me and my friend at the same time to save everyone some time.)

Ign: blade3793 & bones8697

Timezone: EST

We would both like to join because we are big fans of the TerraFirmaCraft mod, but we do not have anyone else to play with. Playing on a server seems like a good experience, one that he and I both would enjoy.

As far as assisting the server goes, he and I are both well-spoken individuals and are quite sociable. We have no problem helping others accomplish their objectives, and we're even willing to give away free things from time to time to those that may be in need. He and I are, also, willing to help in any other ways that we can.

LugiaWarior / Kalmar-Sweden / Wanna play some meta-roleplay on the server and have fun with the mod co-operating with other players / I could setup a currency system with the gems.

Ign: Wes_wilson

Timezone: South west usa, Est +1ish i believe, Didn't really check

Reason for joining: Looking for a low-populated server to join and get the hang of the mod

What i can do for the community: No offence, But i don't know, But i could provide a nice friendly enviorment for new players

if you give a better reason i will let you join. you may be a griefer.

(I'm applying for me and my friend at the same time to save everyone some time.)

Ign: blade3793 & bones8697

Timezone: EST

We would both like to join because we are big fans of the TerraFirmaCraft mod, but we do not have anyone else to play with. Playing on a server seems like a good experience, one that he and I both would enjoy.

As far as assisting the server goes, he and I are both well-spoken individuals and are quite sociable. We have no problem helping others accomplish their objectives, and we're even willing to give away free things from time to time to those that may be in need. He and I are, also, willing to help in any other ways that we can.

U guys are in!! have fun and please dont grief.

IGN: SteAStro88

timezone: + 1.00

i would like to join because i love TFC both in SP and MP but due to LSOD i'm forced to search for a server where i can play normally, also i'm searching for a server simple and not always down like i've experienced in the last period, i like company if other players are respectful but i like even playing alone so hermitage is not out of question..

I think i can help the community because i can do almost anything, i have fantasy but i like things simple and efficient as possible so i usually don't create big mansions and i'm not a brilliant house builder, but i'm rather good in prospecting and smithing, i like to help people when i can and my style is to deserve things so i would rather do and gain things by myself instead of asking to others.. oh and last but not least, i have a great knowledge in TFC :)

[Your username]: rawrailer

[Time Zone]: CST USA

[Why you want to join] I want to make an LP with my good friend Irashi, and just have a general awesome time!

[How would you help the community?] I get along with pretty much everyone, I love minecraft, and I am a pretyy helpful guy ;)

[Your username] Irashi

[Time Zone] Pacfic Standard Time

[Why you want to join] I would like to play this with a few friends and this seems like the easiest way to do so.

[How would you help the community?] Dilute the mixture of assholes and little kids. I am a nice, helpful, and mature guy.

IGN: SteAStro88

timezone: + 1.00

i would like to join because i love TFC both in SP and MP but due to LSOD i'm forced to search for a server where i can play normally, also i'm searching for a server simple and not always down like i've experienced in the last period, i like company if other players are respectful but i like even playing alone so hermitage is not out of question..

I think i can help the community because i can do almost anything, i have fantasy but i like things simple and efficient as possible so i usually don't create big mansions and i'm not a brilliant house builder, but i'm rather good in prospecting and smithing, i like to help people when i can and my style is to deserve things so i would rather do and gain things by myself instead of asking to others.. oh and last but not least, i have a great knowledge in TFC :)

U ARE NOW IN! :D

[Your username]: PuppetSoul

[Time Zone]: US & Canada Eastern Time

[Why you want to join]: really want to play TFC mod

[How would you help the community?]: After learning the mod, i can help others.

Username: AnarchyRulz (Lol, I know it sounds like a griefer's name, but I didn't think about that when I made it.)

Time Zone: USA Central

Why I want to join: I'm trying to find a good TFC server, singleplayer is getting boring.

How I will help the community: I'll help in any way I can, from gathering rocks to forging tools. I'm happy to do things for other people. I'm not very experienced with this mod yet, but I learn quickly.

Me: [Kila_Dylbert3021]

[CST US]

[As the last server I played on, I got griefed to high heaven, hoping this one isn't so griefy.]

[i could offer help of the craft recipes of items (sorry new to game)]

My Friend: [sabrestorm]

[CST US]

[saw a video of this and it looked interesting.]

[i don't know really, im new to TFC.]

20elijah03

EST

I want to be able to play on a server were we can all get along

helping out anywhere I can but I am sort of a noob :)

my friend also want to join

ricr1

EST

He want to be able to help the people who have a little trouble with the mod

He will help when ever someone needs it

igm:vikman100

why i want to join:for im after a friendly server and im dont want to kill anybody i only want to play normaly pluss im very friendly so i dont kill anybody so dont attack me first.

Timezone: i dont know but im in norway.

what i can help the commutity: i will trade items to them so need it and help others so are new to the mod :)

IGN: endermenrock

Time Zone: EST

Reason of Joining: I would like to join because i love multiplayer and mixing it with my favorite mod pack makes it all the more reason for me wanting to join your server

How i would help: i will help by being a wood collector/rock harvester/farmer

[iGN: Zachd4321] [TimeZone: Eastern] [Reason for Joining: Singleplayer TFC gets a bit lonely.] [How I'd Help: I could collect essential things.]

[herobrine047]

[ Eastern Daylight Time]

[i can help out other players and i am kind of experienced and i like servers that are small and resources are not all taken]

[i am a good blacksmith and miner]

V_Aurelith

MST / GMT-7

I'm looking for a good TFC server to play on, and has PVP disabled in the Wild

I'm not sure how I would help the community, since I'm still relatively new to TFC. But, I can help out, by not being a thorn in the Admin's sides or causing problems.

hey i just want a small but good and fun server plz repli my IGN is blockbrain500

Username: jacked_up123

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Why I Want To Join: Because I Love Terra Firma Craft and am bored of playing Singleplayer by myself

How I Would Help the community: I can help build houses but i know little about this mod also I used to play on a TFC Server

which was a great experience, and I love to help people and I am also very friendly, except for when people kill me. that is when I

Release the dark side of me. (Twisted Psycho Smiley Face)