Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
aliceingame

0.77.11 bug and translation mistake

162 posts in this topic

Put the partially filled unshaped ingot back into the input slot, once it reaches liquid temperature it will drop back down to the output slot. If it was still liquid temperature to start with it should drop almost instantly. You can then continue filling it as usual.

Thanks for the tip, but this seems to cause another bug which nullifies any of the tip's benefits. When the semi-filled unshaped ingot in the input slot empties its contents and becomes a regular ceramic mold, this ceramic mold seems to become a dummy/ghost mold. When I shift click it out of the input slot, to combine it with a ceramic mold itemstack in my inventory, it leaves the input slot but does not increment the itemstack. I also tried moving it to my inventory as a single unit of ceramic mold, and then manually combine it with the itemstack and that does the same thing (it disappears and fails to increment the itemstack).

Are you putting the unshaped ingot into the input slot with an empty ceramic mold in each of the output slots? This is what I'm reading when you say "emptying it's contents"

If that's what you are doing it's not what I meant. Put the unshaped ingot into an empty but hot firepit. The whole item will move back down to the output slot. There is no transfer of the metal from the heating mold to the empty mold. There should be no empty molds involved in the process at all. The unshaped ingot simply gets hot enough, and drops down.

Thanks for the tip, but this seems to cause another bug which nullifies any of the tip's benefits. When the semi-filled unshaped ingot in the input slot empties its contents and becomes a regular ceramic mold, this ceramic mold seems to become a dummy/ghost mold. When I shift click it out of the input slot, to combine it with a ceramic mold itemstack in my inventory, it leaves the input slot but does not increment the itemstack. I also tried moving it to my inventory as a single unit of ceramic mold, and then manually combine it with the itemstack and that does the same thing (it disappears and fails to increment the itemstack).

You need to move it to an empty place in your inventory. Using Inv-Tweaks you can combine the molds with the ,R'-key.

Are you putting the unshaped ingot into the input slot with an empty ceramic mold in each of the output slots? This is what I'm reading when you say "emptying it's contents"

If that's what you are doing it's not what I meant. Put the unshaped ingot into an empty but hot firepit. The whole item will move back down to the output slot. There is no transfer of the metal from the heating mold to the empty mold. There should be no empty molds involved in the process at all. The unshaped ingot simply gets hot enough, and drops down.

Got it, thanks, that works much better than what I was doing. I guess what I did could still be considered a bug as it appears to work, but produces a ghost ceramic mold.

For me there is a bug with mold in firepit. When you cook mold, they stack in the output, but do not show as a stack (no stack size) and if you meld ore in these "stack" it will use one mold and delete the other. I reported it as a bug.

For this point I was not able do do it with only TFC installed, I had inv tweak and other mods too.he problem. If you have a mold in the output is that the mold on top will melt and move down with the empty mold. (and it might create a ghost copy in the process, I do not remember). So you loose one mold in the process. Anoying if you want to merge two partial mold together.

Suggested name: Anomalous snow

Suggested category: minor

Description: Rather curiously, during rain weather events above trees, brick blocks, and possibly other blocks, instead of rain there is snow

Have you deleted your config file and then still been able to reproduce this bug?: Yes

Note: You need to get fairly close to see this as rain only renders from close proximity. I'm also not sure if it's all trees or not, but certainly douglas fir and ash.

Suggested name: More snow issues

Suggested category: moderate

Description: Snow likes to pile up atop things it shouldn't or remove items altogether, i.e. hovering above rocks, on top of placed planks, removes torches and railtracks when it falls on them.

Have you deleted your config file and then still been able to reproduce this bug?: Yes

Suggested name: Launcher refuses to download / save config data to any other drive index than C:

Suggested category: Severe

Description: Launcher will not download / save config data to the "data" side of my laptop's hard drive, i havnt been able to replicate this error on my desktop machine, but tfc exists on my SSD on here, on my laptop it will refuse to detect the second partition (E:), seeing as how i have limited space on my laptop's system drive (C:), it prevents me from playing TFC when im not at my own place. :(

Have you deleted your config file and then still been able to reproduce this bug?: launcher refuses to make a config file, so deleting it would have no effect.

Suggested name: Anomalous snow

Suggested category: minor

Description: Rather curiously, during rain weather events above trees, brick blocks, and possibly other blocks, instead of rain there is snow

Note: You need to get fairly close to see this as rain only renders from close proximity. I'm also not sure if it's all trees or not, but certainly douglas fir and ash.

In B76 they seemed to have stealth implemented snow at high altitudes, your bug sounds a lot like this new feature.

For me it seems to be unable to finish updating it says it cant install the 1.5.1 jar for some reason

In B76 they seemed to have stealth implemented snow at high altitudes, your bug sounds a lot like this new feature.

It does, but that wasn't what was occurring. At the same altitudes above grass and rock there was no snow. Won't matter anyway I suppose since today they said 76 won't have any more patches.

It does, but that wasn't what was occurring. At the same altitudes above grass and rock there was no snow. Won't matter anyway I suppose since today they said 76 won't have any more patches.

It matter as the bug reported will be fixed for the release of 77. I you want to have only few hotfix for 77, it's time to report any possible issue.

It matter as the bug reported will be fixed for the release of 77. I you want to have only few hotfix for 77, it's time to report any possible issue.

I suppose. I figured since they mentioned a lot of the code base was getting a revision for 77, many of such bugs may not appear anyway.

As an update though, it does appear to be related to altitude... like as though the snow-at-high-altitude is only working over some blocks.

Wow! this is really cool :D ill be sure to use it if i find a bug

Bug report

Suggested name: Armor Texture

Suggested category: Minor

Description: Steel and Wrought iron Armor is Mismatched .

2. Suggested name: Barrel Glitch

Suggested category: Minor

Description: barrels revert to Oak barrels when Broken

Have you deleted your config file and then still been able to reproduce this bug? Yes

3.Suggested name: Endermen Damage

Suggested category: Moderate

Description: Endermen do not do enough Damage

#1 will be fixed, there is already a pull request for it.

will check and test the two other.

#1 As Bioxx just confirmed, this is not a mismatch.

Both textures are the way they should be.

The wiki should also be fixed accordingly.

Bug report

Suggested name: Memory leak CTD? Chopping sequoia / digging dirt / placing dirt

Suggested category: Severe i guess as it crash's

Description: sometimes when the durabilty of the tool gets used completly up it crash's as if it doesnt know what to do this is SSP using gabbro stone tools. either digging dirt or chopping down a sequoia also by placing dirt :S

Pastebin of the error report if this bug produces one

Crash log at end of minecraft

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/CallableLvl1

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:857)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72898_h(World.java:784)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72851_f(World.java:736)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72832_d(World.java:568)

at TFC.Blocks.BlockLogNatural.scanLogs(BlockLogNatural.java:278)

at TFC.Blocks.BlockLogNatural.scanLogs(BlockLogNatural.java:265)

at TFC.Blocks.BlockLogNatural.ProcessTree(BlockLogNatural.java:211)

at TFC.Blocks.BlockLogNatural.func_71893_a(BlockLogNatural.java:152)

at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73084_b(ItemInWorldManager.java:334)

at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73082_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:238)

at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72510_a(NetServerHandler.java:500)

at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet14BlockDig.func_73279_a(SourceFile:46)

at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)

at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:134)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:53)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:674)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:570)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:171)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:468)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

--- END ERROR REPORT fc62aa50 ----------

http://pastebin.com/VLEVPRqi

May null and void this report, had derpy install, checking to see if it repeats

... Chopping sequoia ...

That has been worked on, and is probably fixed in B77.

Even if there is not much new bugs reported, just bumping this tread as there is a new release.

This post have been updated for build 77 bug and translation mistake. Please note that the translation files are not up to date for 0.77.0

Bug reportSuggested name: Waterbucket shift click into barrel bugSuggested category: Severe/AnnoyingDescription: Shift clicking water into an empty/partially filled water barrel with a wooden water bucket crashes with (below)Have you deleted your config file and then still been able to reproduce this bug?: YesPastebin of the error report if this bug produces one

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:76)
at TFC.Items.Tools.ItemCustomBucket.func_77659_a(ItemCustomBucket.java:114)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77957_a(ItemStack.java:176)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78769_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:428)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71402_c(Minecraft.java:1405)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1854)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:898)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:826)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)

Bug reportSuggested name: Waterbucket shift click into barrel bugSuggested category: Severe/AnnoyingDescription: Shift clicking water into an empty/partially filled water barrel with a wooden water bucket crashes with (below)Have you deleted your config file and then still been able to reproduce this bug?: YesPastebin of the error report if this bug produces one

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:76)
at TFC.Items.Tools.ItemCustomBucket.func_77659_a(ItemCustomBucket.java:114)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77957_a(ItemStack.java:176)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78769_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:428)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71402_c(Minecraft.java:1405)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1854)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:898)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:826)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)

Crash confirmed, devs notified

Bug reportSuggested name: Waterbucket right click to fill bucket with water bugSuggested category: Severe/AnnoyingDescription: right clicking water into an empty wooden water bucket crashes minecraftHave you deleted your config file and then still been able to reproduce this bug?: Yes

ava.lang.NullPointerException  at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:76)  at TFC.Items.Tools.ItemCustomBucket.func_77659_a(ItemCustomBucket.java:101)  at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_77957_a(ItemStack.java:176)  at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78769_a(PlayerControllerMP.java:428)  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71402_c(Minecraft.java:1405)  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1854)  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:898)  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:826)  at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)  at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)

sorry new to this no idea how to use spoilers

zerren said exactly the same thing, kitty gave an answer to this issue and now it's fix with 0.77.1