Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
aliceingame

0.77.11 bug and translation mistake

162 posts in this topic

ist nicht so als hätt ich nich in dein profil geguckt, ich hab auch nie gesagt, dass es nicht korrekt ist, aber es klinkt nun mal abwegig :-)

wie du im Google Drive Dokument erkennen kannst, hab ichs auch nicht geändert, sondern nur aus "Gediegen", "Gediegenes" gemacht :-D

ist ja auch nich so als könnte man mit mir nich reden :-)

ich komme übrigens aus Deutschland...

--

sry, next time we should use IM, for something like this ^^

For translation discussion, let's keep it in the translation topic if you want (where you can find the link to the google drive document) http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/4124-tfc-translation/

Please let me know when you are done. I'll have to test something and will most likely submit language files on monday.

The Shadow: I would say that placing straw in kiln and placing straw in world is a bit different. I think you need 15 straw in the kiln, and the partial charcoal block (or even the chisel slab are 1/8 of a block at the time. Other that that, I personally do not see why we would need it if we have the thatch block for roof. If you can convince me, I'll push the idea.

tenterro, The detailed chisel bug have been reported, not solved. For the tool mode icons, I notices it in 77.6, but have been told it was fix for 77.7 (that is out and did not had time to check).

I don't feel strongly about straw placement, though it would give you a way to have traditional rush-strewn floors. :)  And haystacks, though I suppose you could use thatch for that.

Charcoal placement can actually be pretty annoying.  Many times I have accidentally placed it by right-clicking.

Charcoal placement can actually be pretty annoying.  Many times I have accidentally placed it by right-clicking.

oh god, smelting with charcoal in hand, worst idea! yes, was ready to drop more coal in the bloomery, but always end up placing a piece of charcoal somewhere

Bug Report 0.77.10

Suggested Title:  Mold-Filling Arrow

Suggested Category:  Minor

Description:  When using an unshaped metal to fill a casting mold, the "completion arrow" doesn't move.  The mold is still filled on schedule, so this is minor.

I deleted configs, etc.

So I did some testing in 77.11 and armor is completely useless. It doesn't protect from any damage at all no matter what you're being attacked with. We tested it with multiple types of armor and weapons

How did you tried this ? 2 player and damage indicator ?

And when you say it does not protect, you get the exact same amount of damage with and without amor?

How did you tried this ? 2 player and damage indicator ?

And when you say it does not protect, you get the exact same amount of damage with and without amor?

we used f3 to tell our hp without damage indicators and i took the exact same amount of damage with or without armor no matter what the armor or weapon we used.

also all of the testing and bug reports I've done will be on servers

although my friend was playing hardcore single player and wasn't taking damage from having an empty thirst bar

I'll report for the armor. Are you taking thirst damage in some instances ? I also do not take thirst damage ib my single player hardcore.

we take thirst damage as normal in our multiplayer

Bug report: Crashed on startup on OS X

Suggested name: Mac CTD on Startup?

Suggested category: Severe

Description: I tried once already to install TFC from the tutorial on the wiki on my Mac and it was crashing to desktop whenever I loaded it. I completely reinstalled just to make sure I had a clean Minecraft client, followed all the instructions on the wiki, and when I started it up, it still crashed to desktop. I'm on the suggested 0.77.11 version.

Config file deleted? Yes, tried that both times I installed it.

Error report: 

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// I just don't know what went wrong :(Time: 9/8/13 1:41 AMDescription: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to failcpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: TFC.TerraFirmaCraftat cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:149)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:520)at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:181)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:470)at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:796)at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: TFC.TerraFirmaCraftat net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:179)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:58)at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:249)at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:457)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:510)... 10 moreCaused by: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionat net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:171)... 38 moreA detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- System Details --Details:Minecraft Version: 1.6.2Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.8.4Java Version: 1.6.0_51, Apple Inc.Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.Memory: 32586120 bytes (31 MB) / 107122688 bytes (102 MB) up to 1065025536 bytes (1015 MB)JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1GAABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) usedSuspicious classes: FML and Forge are installedIntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.52.837 Minecraft Forge 9.10.0.837 4 mods loaded, 4 mods activemcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->ConstructedFML{6.2.52.837} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->ConstructedForge{9.10.0.837} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed

terrafirmacraft{0.77.10} [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFC-0.77.11.zip) Unloaded->Errored

Are you able to load minecraft with forge installed? And are you trying to install other mods at the same time ? There is other mods that might not be compatible (like inventory tweak if I remember).

I had problems and I solved them by deleting all my minecraft folder and starting from scratch. Of course, back up your saves and screenshots.

Are you able to load minecraft with forge installed? And are you trying to install other mods at the same time ? There is other mods that might not be compatible (like inventory tweak if I remember).

I had problems and I solved them by deleting all my minecraft folder and starting from scratch. Of course, back up your saves and screenshots.

I can load minecraft with just Forge but once I install TFC, it starts crashing. I'm not trying to load in any other mods either, not even optifine or texture packs, it's just TFC

I can load minecraft with just Forge but once I install TFC, it starts crashing. I'm not trying to load in any other mods either, not even optifine or texture packs, it's just TFC

Make sure you are just copying the TFC zip and pasting it into the mods folder. Don't unzip it, and don't put it in the jar. Just Copy the downloaded file. Paste.

Make sure you are just copying the TFC zip and pasting it into the mods folder. Don't unzip it, and don't put it in the jar. Just Copy the downloaded file. Paste.

I dragged and dropped it in the mods folder, but I left it as the .zip file and only renamed it like the tutorial said to.

I dragged and dropped it in the mods folder, but I left it as the .zip file and only renamed it like the tutorial said to.

Where does the tutorial say to rename it??

Bug report

Suggested name: Breaking food prep area eats food  ;) 

Suggested category: Annoying

Description: I had a food preparation area made from a plank block, on which there were a number of bowls and various food items.  I wanted to move the area, so I simply got out my saw and "broke" the block.  All of the food and bowls were lost - I had expected them to "pop out", rather like items in chests when the chest is destroyed.

Have you deleted your config file and then still been able to reproduce this bug?: Not tried.

Pastebin of the error report if this bug produces  None available.

Bug report

Suggested name: Breaking food prep area eats food  ;) 

I tried and the food and bowl just popped out as intended. When I broke the wood block where I made the prep surface of breaking the surface itself, my item dropped on the ground. Sometime, items have a tendency to pop out a bit far, it's like when you take ingots from piles, sometimes they fly a couple blocks away, sometime landing on top of blocks that are 2 high.

Where does the tutorial say to rename it??

On mac, it automatically unpacks into its own folder named "TFC-0" and you need to compress it back into a .zip file and rename it to "TFC-0.77.11" so that it works properly

On mac, it automatically unpacks into its own folder named "TFC-0" and you need to compress it back into a .zip file and rename it to "TFC-0.77.11" so that it works properly

oooooh right.. macs.. yeah I don't know much about that...  :blink:

Cow's eat grass waaaaay too fast. They eat it all and it takes forever to grow back so they die of hunger... I've never actually seen it happen but I randomly lose cows and they consume grass way faster than the other animals

Author's EDIT: Moved bug info to a seperate topic. Left the Additional question to avoid confusion.

Additional question: I have created an SMP world and can't seem to find any sheep in it. Searched a couple days and a quite a distance from my home (used even an Rei's Map to help me track the animal mobs), but without success. Are there any conditions on spawning sheep?

Bug Report, build 77.11

Name: Leather Name/Durability Glitch

Category: Annoying

Description: Dyed and un-dyed leather armor appears as "item.helmetCloth" (replace helmet for other armor pieces, like chestplate). Leather armor also appears to take durability damage but seems to loop back to undamaged state when durability runs out.

Deleted your config to reproduce the bug?: No.