Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
linkinkov

Mcpc+

16 posts in this topic

Hi! At the moment, mod does not work with mcpc+ as the developer did not write, still can not solve. Could you from fashion to celebrate it? Bug is this, when I appear on the map, I immediately dead, reborn button does not help. Only helps when I'm with a single game copy player.dat. Please help, do not know what to do.

sorry for my english :mellow:

I can confirm this.

TFC is not running on bukkitforge or forgeessentials either.

So how, i.e., does anybody prevent the server being griefed?

Regards,

Voulxe

So how, i.e., does anybody prevent the server being griefed?

There are a few mod that i know off, and use.

- fihgu's Command mods => http://www.minecraft...vanilla-server/

- MyTown => http://www.minecraft...rformance-mods/

But i think all are useless against the all-mighty-chisel, except for do-not-enter feature in MyTown.

edit: You can also try this great mod. It's still a WIP but looks very good. => https://github.com/ForgeEssentials/ForgeEssentialsMain

Thanks for the quick response.

I tried ForgeEssentials to no avail (there are no chunks loading and you fall into the void).

I would not care about that chisel ...

Well ... no. I rather think of a PVP-Server with griefing allowed and supported. But the Spawning-Area should be overprotected, against the use of lava-buckets.

I want to set up a server with Multiverse, so that there are at least 4 starting-regions to choose from (coming from polar to equator).

You see, I am very into Bukkit-plugins ... ,-)

So, does anybody run a build 76-server or is everything 75-- ???

When exploring threads and server-sites, I never met a 76 build.

mcpc-plus-1.5.1-R0.3-SNAPSHOT-f679-388.jar (last version of MCPC) with build 76 hotfix 14 of TerraFirmaCraft works like a charm. :)

mcpc-plus-1.5.1-R0.3-SNAPSHOT-f679-388.jar (last version of MCPC) with build 76 hotfix 14 of TerraFirmaCraft works like a charm. :)

Heya Bozza,

thanks for double posting this :)

Heya Bozza,

thanks for double posting this :)

Oooops :D

I'll give it a try tomorrow, and I am looking forward for a running server! ,-)

Well sorrry for the double post, I was writing with my cellphone.

Oh and sorry also for the false hope I gave you, I'm expecting some issues too: I bypassed the health issue with a plugin called Max Health (in TerraFirmaCraft player-entity health is 1000, while bukkit forces it to be 20, so everybody dies on login), but I can't get past the chunkload issue.

Basically the MCPC won't generate 90% of what it should. When the server has finished loading and you login for the first time you can see that the server generated just jungle forests, plains and oceans. The console outputs this around ten times with different chunk coordinates, presumably the spawnpoint chunks:

[iNFO] Tried to unload chunkdata from the chunkmap that didnt exist at 0,-10

It seems the server cannot find the right generator or cannot run it, i have yet to find it out.

I asked in the official MCPC support forum today: http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php?topic=5166.0

Well sorrry for the double post, I was writing with my cellphone.

Oh and sorry also for the false hope i gave you, I'm expecting some issues too: I bypassed the health issue with a plugin called Max Health (in TerraFirmaCraft player-entity health is 1000, while bukkit forces it to be 20, so everybody dies on login), but I can't get past the chunkload issue.

Basically the MCPC won't generate 90% of what it should. When the server has finished loading and you login for the first time you can see that the server generated just jungle forests, plains and oceans. The console outputs this around ten times with different chunk coordinates, presumably the spawnpoint chunks:

[iNFO] Tried to unload chunkdata from the chunkmap that didnt exist at 0,-10

It seems the server cannot find the right generator or cannot run it, i have yet to find it out.

I asked in the official MCPC support forum today: http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php?topic=5166.0

EDIT: ok I swear this wasn't intentional! xD

Hey, I'm trying to get this to work on B77 now, the health issues don't seem to occur anymore, but all my terrain has been fairly flat so far, biomes say swamp and hills edge and things like that, so it's possible I just haven't found very exciting biomes, but I'm going to make another world to explore.

So anyone know which mcpc works with current TFC?

mcpc-plus-1.6.2-R1.1-forge871-B97 work but sometimes animal disappear and some ppl have trouble logging in other than that it work fine

Damn, that means smart moving is crashing server then. :(

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.getBukkitEntity()Lorg/bukkit/craftbukkit/v1_6_R2/entity/CraftPlayer;  at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.attemptLogin(ServerConfigurationManager.java:486)  at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleVanillaLoginKick(FMLNetworkHandler.java:202)  at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleClientConnection(FMLNetworkHandler.java:158)  at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.onConnectionReceivedFromClient(FMLNetworkHandler.java:124)  at net.minecraft.network.NetLoginHandler.func_72529_d(NetLoginHandler.java:194)  at net.minecraft.network.NetLoginHandler.func_72532_c(NetLoginHandler.java:80)  at net.minecraft.server.ServerListenThread.func_71766_a(ServerListenThread.java:57)  at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(DedicatedServerListenThread.java:33)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:896)  at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:327)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:763)  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:645)  at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

smartmoving works with MCPC+, but TFC has problems with MCPC, so pure Forge is only way to play TFC SMP