Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
armyfirebird

[Offline] HungryCraft

17 posts in this topic

I started a fresh TFC server. It seems to be a pretty good map. I flew around a little bit. I am whitelisting this server but I would like to know your age and reason to join this server. There will be minimal rules like no xray or inventory mods. If I have enough requests I will put smart moving on. Stealing is allowed but NO GRIEFING. PVP is ON. Have at it. Don't destroy the spawn! The First Person to join gets a free set of Bronze Armor the next four people get a set of tin armor!

IP- 24.171.109.88:25435e

Running Build 76 HF 14

Ign: Wes_wilson

Reason of joining: Looking for a nice server to relax on, it seems as though this one is new and non-crampt full of players and i would like to start a nice friendly tfc multiplayer survival

Ign: zdward2

Reason of joining: I like playing on small servers. it alows for a better community. That is what I like. It is also one of the only servers that son't require Smart Moving.

Ign:jesusfreak2000

Reason for joining: I like to play with small communities to make new friends. Big servers tend to get on my nerves with sooo many restrictions and greifing. Terrafirmacraft sounds like a challenge that I might not want to take up by myself.

ign: saskwatch_09

reason to join: i am a friendly person that just wants to play on a good server. i have never been banned from a server and im not planing on it. i am smart with all these mods.

IGN: saumali

Reason to join: really no reason i just want to play on a good terrafirmacraft server :)

IGN: Jacciee

Reason: Why not? I want to build my big dream on a little server.

IGN: whyistheskyblue

reason: im new to TFC well. i have not played it for ages im not really new but anyway i want to be able to play multiplayer to get help and work with other people

IGN: firestorm21

reason: I would like to find a small server where people ccan just work together and there are still resources.

IGN: Marienus21

reason: I don't want a huge 200 slots server with all that plugins and mods.... Just TFCraft. And I like hierarchy.

Ign:Dwarf_Puncher
Reason of joining:Looking for a nice minecraft/TFC  community to play with  :) 

IGN: aliarcy

Reason: This seems like a good TFC server without Smart moving, which refuses to work for me.

IGN:SurvivingmanZack

Reason:Looking for a server to join with only Terrafirmacraft and to play with otheer people.

EDIT:other

not letting me change the word otheer to other

IGN: CavernAce

Reason: Looking for a new server to join that is purely Terrafirma and a place for new ideas to come into play.