Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
taziknez

[Offline] New TFC server for a few

26 posts in this topic

Switched from FTB ultimate pack to something of a bit different pace and challenge.

Currently everyone i know is still stuck on playing FTB ultimate. I just started playing

TFC and put up a server to play on to take the load off my PC. Thought a few others

might want a server to play on as well. Im only at Tier 1 and willing to reset the server

to allow everyone a fair chance.

Server is dual xeon 1240's

and up to 32GB of ram available as need be. (Currently set at 6GB)

Hosted in Georgia with 99.9% uptime by our host.

Rules are simple:

Whitelist only

Be mature and over 18

No PVP

Skype required for communication purposes

Coop but competitive

Don't be a dick.

*******EDIT******

TFC B76 HF18

Minimaps are fine

Dynmap installed as for IP and port

Smart moving version 13.8 installed as per user request

6 regular players online on a daily basis. Looking for more.

Hey, I'd like to join your server

I have skype, I'm not a dick, and I live in the central timezone :P

I'd like to give the server a shot. Information on me can be found on my post to find a server, or i can provide it again.

Im interested in joining as well. IGN: Milo115. I'll provide any other info you need.

I will be home at 5:30 pm PST and I will update the whitelist as needed and send out the IP to people. Add me on skype blklab86 for info.

-Paul

**edit** hotfix 14 is live as well.

I'd like to join as well. My IGN is Mellene.

If you've changed your mind on "US only" I'm currently trying to find a server to settle on. Wouldn't mind trying it out.

IGN: DonatoXIII (i's not L's)

If you've changed your mind on "US only" I'm currently trying to find a server to settle on. Wouldn't mind trying it out.

IGN: DonatoXIII (i's not L's)

I guess more specific would have been + or - 3 time zones. No fun to have people on the server when you never get to play with them. Hit me up on skype and ill get you added as soon as I get home

i'd like to join, i'm good at blacksmithing and lumberjacking never been kicked/banned from a server.

IGN: LoneGhostOne

same for skype, but i cant talk on skype, only listen.

thanks for your consideration

- the lone ghost

EDIT: i prefer not to use skype because it slows down my netbook i usually play on

(duel core 1.6 GHz, 1GB ram, NO cooling)

well no one has contacted me on skype as of yet. Server is up, and I play almost nightly. Contact me at blklab86 on skype to be whitelisted.

going up....

Have one other daily player as of right now. Still looking for a few more. Skype me at blklab86

ill hit you up on skype tazik, im 20 years old and live in canada. i am wondering though if you are going to upgrade to hotfix 14

ill hit you up on skype tazik, im 20 years old and live in canada. i am wondering though if you are going to upgrade to hotfix 14

Hotfix 14 went live on the 28th. Its about 6 posts up. Ill be off work in 3 hours to add you to the whitelist.

Not sure if your accepting still... But i would like to join the server. But sorry no Skype or webcam at the moment. IGN: ryanryan3247

I've been playing TFC for a little bit now and am not too bad at it, and want a server to play on with other people. I saw this server and thought it looked good. I meet all the requirements, but don't have Skype. I live in Kansas too. My in game name is Rodex. Hope to play on the server :)

why not outside USA players?

Looking to play with people that are online around the same time as everyone else is. I guess if your up at weird hours of the night or morning in Italy hit me up.

I've been playing TFC for a little bit now and am not too bad at it, and want a server to play on with other people. I saw this server and thought it looked good. I meet all the requirements, but don't have Skype. I live in Kansas too. My in game name is Rodex. Hope to play on the server :)

PM sent

Not sure if your accepting still... But i would like to join the server. But sorry no Skype or webcam at the moment. IGN: ryanryan3247

PM sent

So would 3rd-shifters in the US be out of the question, then? I'm in Texas, but usually awake in the middle of the night.

TTT

HF 18 and smart moving added. 5 regulars and looking for more.

Hello! I'm interested in trying out your server - looking for a fresh one for co-op play, mainly. Not so keen on PVP. I'm no expert on TFC but I've learnt the basics and stuff, also, the wiki helps a lot. P: I think I'll survive.

My time-zone is GMT, which means 4-5 more hours vs. Georgia time, if I'm not mistaken. I should probably be online at roughly the same time as you, although that depends on what time you usually play. I tend to play after 8 pm or so, sometimes earlier, and usually throughout late night, because I clearly have a problem going to bed early. uwu

Anywho, if that's okay with you, hit me up or something. : ) My Minecraft name is Caelann and my Skype name is on my profile (only for IMing, though - sorry!).

Kind regards!

I am interested in joining. I recently was on a tempory server and would like to continue terrafirmacraft LPs!

my skype username is: devish.com