Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

Himy name is Moberi´m 45 years old i´m a friend of "vince Chester" he plays on the server and say´s it´s greati am working on taming a creeper since late minecraft alpharegardsmober

IGN: Alaskan_Purged

Why this server?:I wanted to pick this server because i'm still new to TFC, but know the basics. Wanted to learn more about. I think its a great mod to play with other.

I would like to try your server. Here is my application.

IGN: maxsavage

Why this server?: whitelisted, 18+ community, no pvp, playing alone gets boring.

I'm a college student in Québec, Canada. My interests include but are not limited to medicine, drawing, reading and gaming (both tabletop RPGs and videogames).

Himy name is Moberi´m 45 years old i´m a friend of "vince Chester" he plays on the server and say´s it´s greati am working on taming a creeper since late minecraft alpharegardsmober

IGN: Alaskan_Purged

Why this server?:I wanted to pick this server because i'm still new to TFC, but know the basics. Wanted to learn more about. I think its a great mod to play with other.

----

piece of advice, dont go throwing your birthday out there on the internetz.

---

I would like to try your server. Here is my application.

IGN: maxsavage

Why this server?: whitelisted, 18+ community, no pvp, playing alone gets boring.

I'm a college student in Québec, Canada. My interests include but are not limited to medicine, drawing, reading and gaming (both tabletop RPGs and videogames).

---

all whitelisted.

I would like to join this server if that is ok

IGN: i dont have one do i need one?
Why this server?: because finding a good friendly terrafirmacraft server is hard and this one looks amazing
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: eh, im 18 i like anime and reading. I play games when im not at school and when im not playing im reading a good book.

Why this server?: because finding a good friendly terrafirmacraft server is hard and this one looks amazing

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: eh, im 18 i like anime and reading. I play games when im not at school and when im not playing im reading a good book.

Yes, you do need an In Game Name. Rhodance can't whitelist you if you don't have a username. ;)

Yes, you do need an In Game Name. Rhodance can't whitelist you if you don't have a username. ;)

---

hubertus is correct, you must have a minecraft name for me to be able to whitelist you giantawesomemeep.

---

IGN: jscott187

Why this server?: My main account is playing, and its useful to have your alts in the same faction

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: My main account is Mr_august_grimm, i also have another alt account. I'd like to also add that one as well.

IGN: bgatza

Why this server?:  My main account is playing, and its useful to have your alts in the same faction

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I Used this account to run a merchant town in another server ( A'therys Ascended )  I do enjoy trading and tFC has so many things worth trading for.

---

whitelisted

IGN:ThePringlez

Why this server?:I want to play something roleplay with friends

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I'm very good at teamworking and i like minecraft very much.

IGN:ThePringlez

Why this server?:I want to play something roleplay with friends

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I'm very good at teamworking and i like minecraft very much.

---

whitelisted.

EDIT!

ooh i thought you ment ign like the website sorry

IGN: GiantawesomemeepAge: 18 almost 19Why this server?: because finding a good friendly terrafirmacraft server is hard and this one looks amazing2 sentence description of yourself/interests: eh, im 18 i like anime and reading. I play games when im not at school and when im not playing im reading a good book.

IGN: RKilljoy95

Why this server?: I've been playing Terrafirmacraft for a while now, and I've gotten quite good at farming, raising livestock, and building. The only talent I lack is mining. I want to play on this server because I have never played Terrafimacraft with many players, and would like to play with lots of people, and learn new things.

Two sentence decription of yourself/interests: I'm a girl, a community college student, and I'll be turning 20 soon. I play minecraft or skyrim when I'm not at school or working, and I play both games with tons of mods :P

i will whitelist you guys when i get home. also, no app = no play. seriously.

I apologize for not putting it into the right format:IGN: ZanuTheShadowAge: 21Why this server?: I've played TerraFirmaCraft for a long time now and I want to join a community that expresses the same interests in it as I do. I think it would be interesting to see other people's takes on how to survive and get to know the community.I like to draw, I'm attending college to become a mechanical engineer, I dabble in video game design on my free time, and plenty more including sports, console gaming, and what ever else to keep me busy I guess.

EDIT!

ooh i thought you ment ign like the website sorry

IGN: GiantawesomemeepAge: 18 almost 19Why this server?: because finding a good friendly terrafirmacraft server is hard and this one looks amazing2 sentence description of yourself/interests: eh, im 18 i like anime and reading. I play games when im not at school and when im not playing im reading a good book.

IGN: RKilljoy95

Why this server?: I've been playing Terrafirmacraft for a while now, and I've gotten quite good at farming, raising livestock, and building. The only talent I lack is mining. I want to play on this server because I have never played Terrafimacraft with many players, and would like to play with lots of people, and learn new things.

Two sentence decription of yourself/interests: I'm a girl, a community college student, and I'll be turning 20 soon. I play minecraft or skyrim when I'm not at school or working, and I play both games with tons of mods :P

I apologize for not putting it into the right format:IGN: ZanuTheShadowAge: 21Why this server?: I've played TerraFirmaCraft for a long time now and I want to join a community that expresses the same interests in it as I do. I think it would be interesting to see other people's takes on how to survive and get to know the community.I like to draw, I'm attending college to become a mechanical engineer, I dabble in video game design on my free time, and plenty more including sports, console gaming, and what ever else to keep me busy I guess.

---

whitelisted

mnabbott removed from whitelist for theft and griefing.

IGN:Nonameknight

Why this server?: I wanted to be on a server with more mature individuals and this one seemed like it was a good one.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Im an 18 year old guy living in Canada who loves video games, music and good food. I love to build and explore on minecraft and mining is sooo much fun.

IGN:Nonameknight

Why this server?: I wanted to be on a server with more mature individuals and this one seemed like it was a good one.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Im an 18 year old guy living in Canada who loves video games, music and good food. I love to build and explore on minecraft and mining is sooo much fun.

---

whitelisted

IGN: eliotlandry

Why this server?: 2nd time server experience, want to play TFC for holiday season!!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm musicien (drums), play show in bars regurally, a music teacher (guitar/drums), and a university student in accountability! Oh and I love video games too! :)

IGN: Kothorian

Why this server?: Saw some people taking about it in IRC, they said it was pretty good, so I deiced to come here and check it out

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a gamer that enjoys open world sand box rpgs, survival based games, stradigy games. I also love biology and might get a minor in biology.

IGN: Goyru

Why this server?: Expecting a relatively friendly community.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy exploring these worlds, looking for ways around obstacles and vantage points from which to make attacks on enemies. Preferrably mobs.

IGN: eliotlandry

Why this server?: 2nd time server experience, want to play TFC for holiday season!!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm musicien (drums), play show in bars regurally, a music teacher (guitar/drums), and a university student in accountability! Oh and I love video games too! :)

IGN: Kothorian

Why this server?: Saw some people taking about it in IRC, they said it was pretty good, so I deiced to come here and check it out

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a gamer that enjoys open world sand box rpgs, survival based games, stradigy games. I also love biology and might get a minor in biology.

IGN: Goyru

Why this server?: Expecting a relatively friendly community.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy exploring these worlds, looking for ways around obstacles and vantage points from which to make attacks on enemies. Preferrably mobs.

---

whitelisted.

Yes - i see the update, but i personally don't have the time to do it right now with the holidays. if one of the other admins can't do it, i will probably be doing it this time next week-ish.

IGN:

TS42119

24 Years old

Why this server?:

Not much luck with other servers. Down too much or too easy. (low difficulty, or no dropping items on death...sigh)

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

I want to enjoy the struggle of TFC. I take care not to scar the landscape.

IGN:

TS42119

24 Years old

Why this server?:

Not much luck with other servers. Down too much or too easy. (low difficulty, or no dropping items on death...sigh)

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

I want to enjoy the struggle of TFC. I take care not to scar the landscape.

---

whitelisted.